Gay/Lesbian vote historically (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:18:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Gay/Lesbian vote historically (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gay/Lesbian vote historically  (Read 10074 times)
GOP732
Rookie

« on: December 07, 2015, 02:05:34 PM »

Saying they are terrible people if they don't vote Democrat is the same exact thing as saying they should automatically vote Democrat since it's the only way they can act good...

Well yes, I did say that; those two statements are essentially the same thing. What I didn't say was that they "should automatically vote Democratic just because they are LGBT". Technicalities, for sure, but it matters in this context. Obviously no one is automatically good or guaranteed to do one thing or another. Coming to the right conclusion based naturally on one's experiences is what actually makes someone good (or in the opposite case, terrible).

At any rate, my apologies: we really shouldn't be making this about how terrible R-voting gays are; this is a thread presumably for more abstract polling discussion about LGBT voting habits.

As a Log Cabin Republican... eh I'm tired of explaining it.
GOP732
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »

Yea, I'm "sick" because I disagree with you. Makes total sense Roll Eyes

Stephen Makes a good point about the nonsense about that argument, except with African Americans instead of LGBT   , :

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stephen-a-smith-wishes-every-black-american-would-vote-gop-for-one-election/

Part of the reason I'm Republican (other than agreeing with them on 80% of issues) is because contrary to popular belief, Republicans aren't going anywhere and more good can be done by changing the party from within, rather than just defecting to the other side. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies