Trump: Claims he saw Arabs in New Jersey cheering during 9-11
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 07:39:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Claims he saw Arabs in New Jersey cheering during 9-11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Trump: Claims he saw Arabs in New Jersey cheering during 9-11  (Read 5554 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2015, 12:30:47 AM »

Trump continues with his stubborn ways, and refuses to back-down on his hogwash story, according to this (Sunday) morning's debate between NBC's Chuck Todd and Donald Trump.

Here is a short-article (via WaPo) on this morning's question and answer comments, between the two :
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/29/the-dangerous-circular-logic-of-donald-trump/

An excerpt from the article, that I would like to post here ...
Trump's argument boils down to this: I don't care what published fact-checks say. I have heard from people on Twitter who tell me they saw the same thing I did.
Trump uses the social media response he gets to the outrageous claims he makes as justification that those claims are correct. That is, of course, ridiculous. As Chuck rightly notes, many of the people who follow Trump simply want to see the world as he sees it and function and yes-men for him.

Who are the "yes-men" on our Atlas site, who salivate and believe in every lie that Trump tells ?

The "yes men" thing is scarily accurate. Trump's followers automatically believe Trump, and any person (no matter how credible) who says Trump's statements are wrong is just part of the "mainstream conspiracy" to bring him down. He says things his followers WANT to be true.

It's not a campaign. It's a personality cult.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2015, 02:36:40 AM »

This video proves nothing.
I did not hear anything about "thousands and thousands" of people cheering.
Nor did I see "thousands and thousands" of people on any video.
What is your point in posting this YouTube video ??
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2015, 09:09:53 PM »

Video via CNN, where Jersey City residents say that Trump is full-of-sh*#. (Link below)

In the video, you will also hear from the city's mayor, who explains that his office receives daily calls from Trump's wacky supporters, to express that they believe in Trump's claim of "thousands and thousands." Wow, what a bunch of buffoons !

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/12/02/donald-trump-9-11-muslims-jersey-city-carroll-pkg.cnn
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies