Another question
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:38:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Another question
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Another question  (Read 5972 times)
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2003, 02:46:54 PM »

I don't see an anti-Reagan quote in Jacob's signature...did he remove it?
Yes, he did. I requested that he do so, out of Respect. His quote was: "My favorite Vegetable is Ronald Reagan." I was disgusted by it because it was very disrespectful, no matter how we feel about his tenure in the White House.
Agreed.  Reagan is not my favorite president by any means, but he doesn't deserve that.
That's why I am a Centrist. I would rather have support of both parties, at least a compromise on legislation I would propose or things I would push ahead as President. As a Centrist, I believe that we can come together. It is all about give and take. Not just take, take, take, nor is it about give, give, give. There must be balance.
So, if I become distant like Reagan is in my latter years, people will show some respect and admire me for "being a Uniter and not a Divider!"  I fear Dean will only put a much larger wedge between us DEMS and the GOP. He will do more harm to America than good.
Thanks, Chris
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2003, 03:51:52 PM »

Bush won't win PA. He couldn't win it in 2000. Smiley

Bush is more likely to win Pennsylvania in 2004 than he was in 2000.  Gore was the vice-president who presided over the biggest economic expansion in U.S. history and he not only couldn't win the election, but he only won PA by about three percentage points.  Since 2000, Bush has gone up in support, not down.  Because of September 11 and the Iraq war, his stature has grown as has his popularity.  With the economy on the rise and Dean as his likely opponent, Pennsylvania is definately on the table.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies