PPP: 2/3 of Republicans support impeaching Hillary the day she takes office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:29:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  PPP: 2/3 of Republicans support impeaching Hillary the day she takes office
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: 2/3 of Republicans support impeaching Hillary the day she takes office  (Read 2143 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 02:06:58 PM »
« edited: October 28, 2015, 02:08:33 PM by Ljube »

Impeaching the winner of an election on day one would bring about the destruction of our republic. Might as well advocate for a military coup. Only failed states have these kind of debates.

The best way of preventing any of this from happening is not voting for Hillary.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 02:07:36 PM »

Her approvals are sky high among Dems, Feinstein who spearheaded the Benghazi hearing as Chairwoman of Intel Cmtee already cleared her in 2014 on the senate side. She's running for prez.♡

But rock bottom among Pubs.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 02:14:23 PM »

Impeaching the winner of an election on day one would bring about the destruction of our republic. Might as well advocate for a military coup. Only failed states have these kind of debates.

The best way of preventing any of this from happening is not voting for Hillary.

It's not democracy if the people are threatened to vote a certain way or have the results of the election invalidated. That's the kind of "voting" they allow in military junta states.

I like me some TRUMP, but I like me a stable constitutional republic more and that means respecting the results of elections.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 02:17:27 PM »

Impeachment is a stretch, but she should definitely be unable to run for president

Agreed. At the very least, she's guilty of obstructing justice. Of course, it's all just a vast right-wing conspiracy...
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 02:20:55 PM »

It's not democracy if the people are threatened to vote a certain way or have the results of the election invalidated. That's the kind of "voting" they allow in military junta states.

I like me some TRUMP, but I like me a stable constitutional republic more and that means respecting the results of elections.

You are right and very reasonable. Now that I have come to my senses and reassessed the situation from your perspective, I am no longer in favor of impeaching her.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »

Disturbing and pathetic.

Almost like how you sit at home all day just waiting for the next thing you can post that makes fun of Republicans, all the while maintaining that independent avatar for some reason.  Don't you have a job or school or something?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 02:55:59 PM »

This is why Biden needs to get in. He's going to be announcing after Iowa and New Hampshire, just in time to win South Carolina.
He doesn't have the structure on the ground like both candidates, the donors or the grassroots, there is a reason why he said it was too late to join.

I wasn't being serious.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 03:10:21 PM »

I don't want to post without contributing anything, but...

lol
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 08:50:54 PM by Thinking Crumpets Crumpet »

Clearly she just needs to pick someone even more abhorrent to the Republicans for Vice President, so that they don't dare remove her from office. Noam Chomsky? Cecile Richards? Louis Farrakhan?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2015, 06:01:14 AM »

Impeachment is a stretch, but she should definitely be unable to run for president

Why? Was she born in Kenya?
Benghazi scandal should preclude her from running for a higher office.

No. It just shows that a Secretary of State can't micro-manage everything from Washington, DC.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies