Kasich has meltdown rages about Trump and Carson
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 07:44:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kasich has meltdown rages about Trump and Carson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Kasich has meltdown rages about Trump and Carson  (Read 5595 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »

What the hell is the point of Kasich?

Is it just people who want a Republican to win just for the sake of it?

Hillary Clinton has a history in Washington like Kasich
Hillary Clinton supports Medicaid expansion like Kasich
Hillary Clinton supports public-private tax credits for job creation like Kasich
Hillary Clinton is okay with the gays like Kasich
Hillary Clinton supports immigration reform like Kasich
Hillary Clinton supports tax cuts for poor to middle class like Kasich
Hillary Clinton is a remember how great the 90s were throwback like Kasich

Kasich offers nothing substantively different from Clinton except giving people like Wulfric who have a weird psychological block against voting for her somebody to vote for

The difference is that Kasich is not a known criminal.

Cruising for intern ass with Gary Condit non-withstanding...
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2015, 10:55:40 AM »

Well, there goes John "No Energy" Kasich's 2.6%. Giving Lindsey Graham the 10th Place podium at next month's debate will make for much better television, anyway.

I have my issues with John Kasich for his embrace of the Obamacare medicaid expansion and his corporate welfare, but he's right on the money here. Donald "Mentally Handicapped" Trump is making the focus one of personality and not substance, he's a RINO and needs to be defeated. Carson is a good man, but he's unqualified to be POTUS.
JonathanSwift
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »

Well, there goes John "No Energy" Kasich's 2.6%. Giving Lindsey Graham the 10th Place podium at next month's debate will make for much better television, anyway.

I have my issues with John Kasich for his embrace of the Obamacare medicaid expansion and his corporate welfare, but he's right on the money here. Donald "Mentally Handicapped" Trump is making the focus one of personality and not substance, he's a RINO and needs to be defeated. Carson is a good man, but he's unqualified to be POTUS.

Kasich can't win; he had no minorities in his cabinet. The Donald has thousands of black and Hispanic employees, and he has a great relationship with them.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »

Kasich can't win; he had no minorities in his cabinet. The Donald has thousands of black and Hispanic employees, and he has a great relationship with them.

While I agree Kasich has an issue with minorities, he's not a racist with the support of David Duke of the KKK. Kasich has a clue about the world around him, unlike Trump.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »

At least Kasich had energy when he said it I wonder if he reserved that energy so he can flail his arms all over the place again at the debate tonight.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2015, 12:53:06 PM »

This is the John Kasich I wanted to see from the get-go.

I think it might be time to change your sig, unless you're hoping for a brokered convention. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies