Atlasia's Newsroom (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:18:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia's Newsroom (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia's Newsroom  (Read 2525 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: October 12, 2015, 09:17:02 PM »

Ease up on Classic, guys. He's fairly young from what I can tell--who knows, he might be fairly new to the internet as well. He's certainly much more coherent/intelligent/nice than I was when I first started posting stuff online. It's just an internet forum game--no one wants to get dog-piled on like this, nor should they. He made some mistakes--I'm sure everyone on this site has done that, too. I guess part of it is that his views are even less popular on the internet than mine, but even then it's not like he's defending North Korea.

Back to the topic at hand: I actually think Turk did a good job. It's a bit odd, but I actually think interviewing fake people is kind of funny--in a humorous way, not a "huh, there's something funny about that guy..." way. (I'd like do an interview if you want--sitting governor, ConCon delegate, active word-typer, et cetera.)

I'm not sure why Yankee would swallow his dentures if the guy he voted for won, and I certainly wasn't a member of the Federalists crying (although I get the reference--I internally chuckled).

And good job to Talleyrand! He ran a very active, very tactically smart campaign, and won. I've given him a hefty share of flack, and I have no clue at all what he'll do in the senate, but if more people run campaigns like this the activity problems will be gone.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 04:24:08 AM »

The bureaucracy of the concon is outrageous, when our goals are simple: end the savagery known as regionalism, completely eliminate all of the laws prior, and start fresh and anew.

Do you know how long it would take to get 13 of the delegates to agree on that? Probably in the ball park of "never."

Stuff like this takes time, people. If we rush through it, that'll lead to a watered-down compromise-fest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies