Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:42:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread  (Read 701 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2015, 12:13:47 AM »
« edited: October 26, 2015, 12:17:42 AM by Simfan34 »

SPECIAL ANTI-TERRORISM OPERATIONS COMMAND

The Communications Bureau of the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command shall from this point forward use this thread to communicate with the general public and issue announcements as needed. Let us reiterate our most recent communications:

The Office of the Chairman of the SAOC hereby releases the following Executive Orders authorized by the Governor before his departure on vacation:

Executive Order 10-23

Two platoons of Pacific Air National Guardsmen and one platoon of Pacific of Pacific Home Guardsmen are to be permanently stationed around the residence and office, respectively, of Pacific Speaker Classic Conservative, for his own protection, until further notice.

Executive Order 10-24

The Emergency Broadcast System is to be activated pending an address by the Chairman of the SAOC. Patriotic regional imagery and stirring music shall be played in the interim to maintain the spirits of the population.

SAOC Executive Order 001

Mr Nagas is hereby requested to report to the Presidio Army Base in San Francisco for questioning concerning his allegations against Senator Lumine von Reuental. Mr Nagas is also invited to attend an attitude-adjustment session* following questioning. Failure to comply with this request within 48 hours will result in Mr Nagas being declared a fugitive from the law.

With regards,
The Communications Bureau of the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command

*The contents of an attitude-adjustment session may vary, ranging from seminars with Californian and Australian wine, soccer games with military personnel, to... other activities.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:38 AM »

SAOC Executive Order 021

The Office of the Chairman of the SAOC would like to alert all Pacificans to the fraudulent nature of Mr Nagas' claims to "election" as Pacific Senator. Mr Nagas did not win the election, rather, Senator Lumine von Reuental was re-elected by the Pacific electorate. The SAOC urges Mr Nagas to cease making his fraudulent claims and report for questioning as soon as possible.

Furthermore, the SAOC would like to reject the claim made by His Excellency, former Vice President Bacon King. The Governor is incapable of communication at this time and has transferred responsibility for regional security in all regards to the SAOC, RJSC, and the regional security forces.

With regards,
The Communications Bureau of the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »

Fraudulent as the claims from Nagas are, I do not take my mandate from the SAOC. As this region's representative before Nyman, I call upon SAOC to cease and desist from these authoritative measures, and relinquish all powers to the pertinent regional authority or to the federal government.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 05:45:35 AM »

I stand with Senator Lumine and Mr. Nagas although Mr. Nagas claims are beyond any doubt false. Governor Simfan, I urge you to stop this madness and step down or the Federal Government will have you.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:03:38 AM »

The Office of the Chairman of the SAOC hereby releases the following Executive Order authorized by the Governor before his departure on vacation:

Executive Order 10-25

The entirety of the executive authority vested in me as Governor of the Pacific is hereby transferred by delegation to the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command on a permanent and indefinite basis. I hereby renounce all privileges and perogatives of my office.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 12:20:05 PM »

I would like to make a special request to the SAOC to neutralize the Classic Conservative threat rather than simply guarding his home.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 01:54:37 PM »

I just kicked the guards out who were guarding my home and I will be writing articles of impeachment up later tonight. Also, the federal government can have and will have a say in it if this goes any more unconstitutional.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 01:59:04 PM »

The Office of the Chairman of the SAOC hereby releases the following Executive Order authorized by the Governor before his departure on vacation:

Executive Order 10-25

The entirety of the executive authority vested in me as Governor of the Pacific is hereby transferred by delegation to the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command on a permanent and indefinite basis. I hereby renounce all privileges and perogatives of my office.

I don't think you can do that.
You de-registered from the game and there's nobody behind this executive council.
So I'd suggest regional legislature to act according to the Pacific Constitution and ignoring the existence of this executive council.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »

I just kicked the guards out who were guarding my home and I will be writing articles of impeachment up later tonight. Also, the federal government can have and will have a say in it if this goes any more unconstitutional.

No need for impeachment - Simfan deregistered earlier today, so nothing he says/does has any effect on Atlasia.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »

so who wants to sue Simfan
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: