Hillary Clinton: White House Dream Is Over!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:28:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton: White House Dream Is Over!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: White House Dream Is Over!  (Read 4064 times)
Bull Moose Base

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 11:02:14 PM »

Remember when people here were convinced Hillary wasn't going to run?
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2015, 05:55:32 AM »

It may be right a whole two times in over a period of 20 years, but it's still just gossip. We'll see what the situation is in April 2016.

Don't give it any credence...

Also, lol:

"The source said the driven candidate downs four or more drinks of liquor a day and recently confessed to daughter Chelsea: “I’m an alcoholic! Please help me.”"

Lolz, too funny for words. Although she does deserve it, after all the e-mail crap the media has given her day in and day out. Imagine how fast Walker would have dropped out of the race if it was him instead the media was constantly equally angry at. He probably wouldn't have had the guts to take it for more than a week.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »

Sure, it's the National Enquirer that few people admit reading ("the maid reads it"), but the article claims that Hillary Clinton is in such poor health that she cannot survive into the 2016 election. Six months to live, maybe.   
DS0816
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2015, 05:37:00 PM »

Sure, it's the National Enquirer that few people admit reading ("the maid reads it"), but the article claims that Hillary Clinton is in such poor health that she cannot survive into the 2016 election. Six months to live, maybe.

It is dismissed.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »

Maybe she'll follow in her husband's footsteps for longevity. A repeat of the headlines:

"Dying Clinton Turns to Buddhism. Desperate Fight to Ease [Her] Pain"
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2015, 06:23:43 PM »

Can this please f***ing stop?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2015, 07:21:59 PM »

LOL.  Torie and pbrower2a in the same sling!  Tongue It's just reporting the news dude. Don't shoot the messenger. I actually take the NE somewhat seriously (not that they cannot be totally wrong, and admittedly the article was rather carefully worded, and did not quite live up to the headline). Call that shrill, call that what you will, but that is my opinion.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »

LOL.  Torie and pbrower2a in the same sling!  Tongue It's just reporting the news dude. Don't shoot the messenger. I actually take the NE somewhat seriously (not that they cannot be totally wrong, and admittedly the article was rather carefully worded, and did not quite live up to the headline). Call that shrill, call that what you will, but that is my opinion.

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2015, 07:36:04 PM »

This isn't a poll dude.
Panda Express

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2015, 07:47:32 PM »

The National Enquirer is not news and is wrong 99.99% of the time. Being right about John Edwards doesn't excuse the other 10,000 times they've been wrong. Just recently they said Hillary was a lesbian. I assume you're going to believe that too? It's been sad to see how you've become unable to discern between valid and invalid sources as the years have progressed. I noticed you started linking to Fox News, and then Breitbart and finally you've arrived at the National Enquirer. Not even the biggest hacks on here would even think of seriously using the National Enquirer.

You are a mod (and widely considered to be the "Lead Mod") and want to seriously post articles where your source is the National Enquirer? You make the whole site look bad. So why don't we raise the stakes? If Hillary Clinton is dead in 6 months, as you and the NE suggest, you win and can post NE articles to your hearts content. However, if she is not dead then you resign as a mod. Deal?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2015, 08:14:14 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 10:18:20 PM by pbrower2a »

LOL.  Torie and pbrower2a in the same sling!  Tongue It's just reporting the news dude. Don't shoot the messenger. I actually take the NE somewhat seriously (not that they cannot be totally wrong, and admittedly the article was rather carefully worded, and did not quite live up to the headline). Call that shrill, call that what you will, but that is my opinion.

The National Enquirer is not news and is wrong 99.99% of the time. Being right about John Edwards doesn't excuse the other 10,000 times they've been wrong. Just recently they said Hillary was a lesbian. I assume you're going to believe that too? It's been sad to see how you've become unable to discern between valid and invalid sources as the years have progressed. I noticed you started linking to Fox News, and then Breitbart and finally you've arrived at the National Enquirer. Not even the biggest hacks on here would even think of seriously using the National Enquirer.

You are a mod (and widely considered to be the "Lead Mod") and want to seriously post articles where your source is the National Enquirer? You make the whole site look bad. So why don't we raise the stakes? If Hillary Clinton is dead in 6 months, as you and the NE suggest, you win and can post NE articles to your hearts content. However, if she is not dead then you resign as a mod. Deal?

It is not a poll, but any valid news that suggests that someone running for a high office who is in deep medical danger and might not make the election is relevant to the polling. But that it does not appear elsewhere suggests that nobody sees any credibility in it.

If it appeared in a legitimate newspaper it would be gigantic news.  

Do I trust the National Enquirer? Of course not. It has about the same credibility as some complete stranger in a bar telling you a story as if he should know while sauced.  It is easy to manipulate. There might be no fact-checking. For all I know it may not even insist upon the minimum standard of journalism of requiring two sources. But know this: practically everyone has seen the headline on the cover.  

Politicians have the right to keep their medical diagnoses private.

I posted basically a synopsis of the headline. Admit it -- we all saw it in the grocery store.  What I say of a broken clock applies to that infamous rag -- a stopped clock is right twice a day.

*Possible exceptions:
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2015, 09:01:09 PM »

No, I post what I think is newsworthy, and I disagree with you about the value of NE. Different strokes for different folks. The antidote, as has been done, if you think the article is BS, is to so post, as has been done by many. And for me to respond, as I did. It's what a site like this is all about. We don't truncate free speech within the terms of use. Let freedom ring.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »

I don't know about the National Enquirer and if they're right or wrong, but I posted some months ago that Hillary looked ill to me. It's just my impression.

Nice to see pbrower abandoning the Hive Mind and awaking to reality.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »

I don't know about the National Enquirer and if they're right or wrong, but I posted some months ago that Hillary looked ill to me. It's just my impression.

Nice to see pbrower abandoning the Hive Mind and awaking to reality.

The reality, simply enough, is that the National Enquirer printed the story and nobody seems to have followed up.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »

Some MD's looking at it all predict she will be dead in six months

Well, this is awkward
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 06:09:53 PM »

Someone has been sharpening their pencil a little too hard.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »

Someone has been sharpening their pencil a little too hard.

Relevant signature
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies