Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:25:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015  (Read 5342 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 12, 2015, 03:35:13 PM »

Congratulations on your victory. While I am still skeptical about your ideological conversion, if you are genuine then we should be able to work together and get some stuff done in the Senate.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »

Congratulations on your victory. While I am still skeptical about your ideological conversion, if you are genuine then we should be able to work together and get some stuff done in the Senate.

If only you had shown this "willingness for cooperation" the multiple times I contacted you and other individuals in the Federalist Party, instead of ignoring my PMs!!! Exactly one person has shown good faith in that mess of a party, and he wasn't even someone I contacted.

Considering your embarrassing vote to expel me without even providing a reason, it's pretty transparent that this is just a response to my resounding victory; if I had lost as you had desperately hoped, you would have simply failed to acknowledge my campaign. Fortunately, your views in a very small minority in the population and the attempt to destroy me was swatted away like a fly!!!

That said, I am willing to working with all sorts of people to Make Atlasia Great Again!!!

Y'know, some would describe me as being a cynical person. I still don't believe that you've changed, nor do I really care. As I've said, if you are genuine then we should be able to work together and get some stuff done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies