In case somebody still missed this (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:04:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  In case somebody still missed this (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In case somebody still missed this  (Read 2427 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: August 31, 2015, 06:39:47 PM »

It's not as if we haven't had a problem filling cabinet positions for a long time now. Most are vacant because there's simply no interest at the moment.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:48:57 PM »

I think everybody just needs to chill the hell out on this one. Cabinet positions have been hard to fill for ages. It seems like for a year or more, we've had at least one cabinet vacancy at any given time. It turns out that people increasingly don't want to make up stories only for the public to scream foul, or carry out day-to-day activities that result in impeachment.

The fact is that we've lost over two dozen citizens in the past couple of months - many of whom were among the active base of the game. It wouldn't surprise me if we have lost a majority of our active players. With that dynamic comes a difficulty in which it is downright impossible to adequately fill all seats with people who are going to give it their best. I'm particularly disappointed in my presidential opponent on this one, who, after entering the game following a long hiatus, has failed to do the proper research into why the game is in such shoddy shape, and take that into account.

This is precisely why I am running for President. We already see all of the side-shows and rampant accusations/witch-hunts over little, trivial things that take our eyes off the bigger prize, as I've warned everybody about already. This ConCon and the reformation of our game in the coming months will be my primary focus as President. We cannot let forget what matters most to the long-term health and survival of the game. Fixing our broken system is much more important than vacant cabinet positions, especially when most haven't been paying attention to their actions (except of course, when they "screw up") for ages.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies