In case somebody still missed this (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:55:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  In case somebody still missed this (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In case somebody still missed this  (Read 2421 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: August 31, 2015, 06:21:04 PM »

I actually wish I wouldn't have appointed most of the cabinet, tbh, when I was Pres. And even then it was really hard to find people. I was bent on having a cabinet, and I had Snowstalker and sirnick, and I appointed Hifly (who was rejected) for SEA, because they were the only people interested in the positions. Yeah, that was all a disaster. I can only imagine what it's like now.

See, if I were bore I wouldn't want to deal with this. And I got to the point where I really didn't. That's why I think President is the worst position in this game, and if you're someone who succeeded four years ago or whatever or under a different climate, I guess it's easy to sit there and be a backseat driver now.

Hey, if anybody thinks they can do better, especially these cookie-cutter blue/yellow avatar newbies, step up and swing the ol' bat, boys! Let's see some homeruns in this ballpark.

As I've just said in another thread:

I'm not expecting much given the general lack of applicatinos before, but if anyone who is interested in any cabinet position please contact me.

You really should be more assertive, that is actually offer someone, you think would do a good job, a cabinet position instead of just "I'm waiting for applications, but nothing is happening, oh well...". Such reasoning is a big problem in this game and should finally change.

For once take some bloody initiative, man. Especially in this situation.

Seriously, if I were President, I would try to find my own secretaries, instead of "I'm waiting for applications, take any candidate" crap. We need to stop with this.

excuse me, mr senator, but it was in fact your politically-driven witch hunt that drove away our last vice president. as such, your words ring hollow.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:30:36 PM »

calm down, girls, you're all beautiful terrible. except clarence he's cool
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies