Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:05:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY  (Read 14845 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: August 30, 2015, 10:07:50 PM »

You will not have to worry about me losing steam, suddenly disappearing or faltering, because I have been forged and tempered in the pits of fiery failure, and am now immune to such flaws.

No deleGAtion member is safe from disappearing anymore. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 04:13:59 AM »

If you don't mind, where does the bald thing come from? I get being called a warmonger, fascist, Israel loving or hating, moderate hero, opportunistic, antichrist and so on, but I've never really understood where the baldness argument started.

Wait a minute, if you are a fascist...
Napoleon called you bald
Napoleon didn't survive your regime
You must have killed Napoleon. Tongue
You also must therefore be a sock of Dave, as well as murderor. Tongue 

Seriously, it is just Adam being Adam. I think most would agree that Atlasia was far better off in January than it is now.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 03:18:56 AM »

Was excited until I saw the word Prime Minister in place of VP, and you lost me at the court. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 01:55:44 AM »

No, you're the enemy. Duke is the one betraying us. Smiley

You just never could accept that TPP wasn't an uber-right-wing outfit.

Well part of that is because of the way Duke and Cincy sold it to former RPP members in 2012. Tongue And if Duke's original plan had come to fruition, TPP would have been far more Conservative than it ended up being. The formation of the Federalists is what prevented that from happening.

(as have TPP & Labor, when TPP was being governed responsibly), and this ticket is the latest expression of that sentiment!

Yea, TPP partnering with Labor last time was a disastrous mistake both for TPP and for the country. Hopefully this combination, doesn't end up the same way.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 02:13:18 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 02:16:28 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Yea, TPP partnering with Labor last time was a disastrous mistake both for TPP and for the country. Hopefully this combination, doesn't end up the same way.

Marokai/Duke was disastrous for TPP and for the country? Regardless of whatever you mean, nothing was more disastrous for them than when the Federalists' rising star abandoned the party, formed a splinter out-fit to drag off half of its active base and then managed to convince them after the fact to back him instead of their own candidate in a presidential election...

lol Adam, I was talking about Bore/Nix in February.

I loved MaroDuke. Though I liked Duke/Cincy better.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 05:58:48 PM »

Who exactly have I betrayed here? I'm running with Adam out of respect and because we both have worked together on our government reform plan since 2013. We have no chance of winning of course, so why turn down this chance?

I had no idea doing any of this would be a betrayal to anyone or my party. Were we in some sort of partnership with the federalists and CRs that I was unaware of?

To my knowledge, no Fed has made this accusation. And the CR chair is promising a second preference.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 11:29:39 PM »

Congrats, Griff and Duke!!! Smiley

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies