Wildcard's Mid-Term Election Guide

(1/21) > >>

TheWildCard:
I have made this guide to make it easier for people to vote and decide who they are voting for. In future Installments of this guide I will include: Maps, What you need to run, and other important tools to help guide newcomers through this process.

I’d like to thank DemRepDan, John D. Ford and Dunn because I used some of their posts(“Regions and Districts” by Dunn,  “Summery of Races” by John D. Ford, and of course “The Revised Constitution” by DemRepDan) to make this guide

It is highly suggested that you read the consitiution(Note the Regions and districts are not updated yet)[/i][/u]
http://www.geocities.com/demrepdan/forum-constitution.html

“The Constitution” by DemRepDan

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=2227;start=0

“Summery of Races” by John D. Ford

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=1771

“Regions and Districts” by Dunn

and for your viewing pleasure Dunnews
http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=1378;start=135

Also at this time I will not include any candidates who did not declare their candidacy by the deadlines..

I will gladly add any and all information to a candidates part of this guide as long as they send the information in an e-mail to b0nd_james_b0nd_oo7@yahoo.com

Please include your name so I know who you are

Finally if you wish to endorse any of these candidates please post that in a form of a reply in this thread

As always polls open Friday at Noon EST. and close Sunday at Noon EST.

The Next Elections: The First Mid-Terms

Deadline to declare Candidacy: Passed

Deadline to register to vote in this election: Passed

Date of election: April 23rd-25th [/u][/i]

Races: 10
Senate races: 10
Gubernatorial races: 0
Propositions: 0

District 1[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

If you reside in any of the above states and registered to vote from that state before the registration deadline you may cast your ballot for the following candidate(s)

Emsworth (P-MA)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience: None
Endorsements:  The Progressive Party, AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY), Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campiagn, District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY),

District 2[/u][/i]
Consisting of:  Delaware, D.C., Maryland, New Jersey. Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

If you reside in any of the above states and registered to vote from that state before the registration deadline you may cast your ballot for the following candidate(s)

ReaganFan(R-OH)
On The Issues:
Voting Record
Endorsements: The Republican Party, The Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, John D. Ford(R-CA), Vice-Presidential Candidate PBrunsel(R-IA), District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), Presidential Candidate Supersoulty(R-PA)

District 3[/u][/i]
Consisting of:  Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan,  Minnesota., Missouri, and Wisconsin

Secretary of Forum Affairs DemRepDan(D-IL)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience: Former candidate for President, ran as Vice President, former IL Senator and Writer of the forum Constitution.
Endorsements: The Democratic Party, The Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), President Nym90(D-MI), Presidential Candidate Supersoulty(R-PA), Mideastern Gubernatorial Candidate NickG(D-MD)

Beef(I-WI)
On The Issues
Voting Record
Endorsements

District 4[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Alabama, Arkansas,  Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.  

Vice President Harry(D-MS)
On The Issues
Voting Record
Experience: Current Vice President
Endorsements The Democratic Party, AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY)

District 5[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana,  Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming  

Lewis Trondeheim(P-OR)
On The Issues
Voting Record
Endorsements: The Progressive Party, , The Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY), District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY)

Western Region[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington

John F. Kennedy(D-CA)
On The Issues
Voting Record
Endorsements: The Democratic Party, , The Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), AFPNC Chairman Dunn(P-NY), Presidential Candidate Supersoulty(R-PA)

Southeastern Region[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Alabama, Arkansas,  Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee..  

StatesRights(R-FL)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience:None
Endorsements: The Republican Party, Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, John D. Ford(R-CA), District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH), Presidential Candidate Supersoulty(R-PA)

Midwestern Region[/u][/i]
Consisting of:  Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming

Hughento(D-IA)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience: Former Candidate for AFDNC Chairman
Endorsements: The Democratic Party, AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY), Presidential Candidate Supersoulty(R-PA)

Mideastern Region[/u][/i]
Consisting of:  Delaware, D.C., Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin

Beet(D-MD)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience:
Endorsements: The Democratic Party, Mideastern Gubernatorial Candidate NickG(D-MD)

Northeastern Region[/u][/i]
Consisting of: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Justin(R-NH)
On The Issues:
Voting Record:
Experience:
Endorsements:The Republican Party, The Wildcard(R-CA) for Western Governor Campaign, John D. Ford(R-CA) , District 2 Senatorial Candidate ReaganFan(R-OH)

ShapeShifter(P-NY)
On The Issues: http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=1448
Voting Record
Experience
Endorsements: The Progressive Party, President Nym90(D-MI), AFDNC Chairman Boss Tweed(D-NY)

Emsworth:
Wonderful work, Wildcard! I'm sure that this will be very helpful. Just to note, by the way, the Chairman of the Democratic Party, Boss Tweed, has endorsed the Progressive candidates in Districts 1 and 5.

ShapeShifter:
Why am I not on this list?

Emsworth:
Quote from: ShapeShifter on April 16, 2004, 05:22:41 PM

Why am I not on this list?

Yes, you should be for the Northeast Region, with the endorsement of the Progressives.

ShapeShifter:
Quote from: Emsworth on April 16, 2004, 05:21:38 PM

Wonderful work, Wildcard! I'm sure that this will be very helpful. Just to note, by the way, the Chairman of the Democratic Party, Boss Tweed, has endorsed the Progressive candidates in Districts 1 and 5.

How could this be wonderful if he failed to include the Progressive candidate for the North East region. Which is by the way, me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page