Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:03:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread  (Read 127578 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: September 05, 2015, 12:21:26 PM »

Yeah, a 21-year old computer operator is definitely the person who should apply for asylum in Central Europe, coming from "war-torn" Lahore, Pakistan ... Roll Eyes

Guy would probably be better off somewhere in India ...

maybe he's gay, or insufficiently muslim, or who knows what else. there are plenty of different reasons why a pakistani person might need asylum. (not that you'll care, most likely, being the gross bigot that you are)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 06:57:42 AM »

are y'all telling me that if you were unexpectedly stopped by authorities just when you've almost arrived at the place of salvation that you've been trying to get to for gods know how long, you wouldn't be at all angry? you wouldn't lash out even a little bit?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 07:46:20 AM »

are y'all telling me that if you were unexpectedly stopped by authorities just when you've almost arrived at the place of salvation that you've been trying to get to for gods know how long, you wouldn't be at all angry? you wouldn't lash out even a little bit?
They've already reached salvation, they're just trying to get a better seat now.  And acting like spoiled children to try and get that better seat.

i don't know if you've noticed, but hungary isn't exactly a great place for outsiders right now...
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 07:48:46 AM »

in other news, dead0 is literally referring to refugees from the worst humanitarian crisis of the century as "spoiled children". surprising? not really. disgusting? very.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 07:50:33 AM »

i don't know if you've noticed, but hungary isn't exactly a great place for outsiders right now...
Could you elaborate on the war that's going on in Hungary?
who said anything about a war? there's no war in north korea right now either, but you sure as hell wouldn't expect refugees to accept that as their new home.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 08:17:21 AM »

in other news, dead0 is literally referring to refugees from the worst humanitarian crisis of the century as "spoiled children". surprising? not really. disgusting? very.
this just in, lefty uses emotions instead of brain.  More at a 11.
as opposed to you, who are using none of the above?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »

…relevant how?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:44 AM »

Wow, Germans are really pushing the whole "fleeing the same terror we are experiencing now" narrative. Couple of weeks ago Assad was still behind the crisis, now it's all of a sudden ISIS. Moreover what sort of terror are they escaping when they cross from Slovenia into Austria?

most people are fleeing both daesh and al-assad. i have no idea how this is not incredibly obvious to you.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 08:48:05 AM »

Unbelievable. Even liberals should be shocked at what has happened in Europe due on the mass import of migrants. It's insanity. A girl I know came back from a European trip, and she said she always thought of London as "Austin Powers and James Bond" and France as "coffee houses and French guys" and she said when she thinks of those areas now, it's "Nothing but Muslims."

It's gotta stop guys. It's gotta stop. I don't care if I lack compassion, by the way. I would rather be cold-hearted and correct than compassionate and wrong.

Exactly my speech.

Don't know exactly why I work 38-45 hours each week to feed through thousands of young, male illiterates from Afghanistan (who are getting 850€ of basic income each month so that they can lounge around on the streets), when they should in fact be home re-building their country ...

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
oh, i am a tried-and-true liberal
i think that the gini should fall
i support lesbians getting married Wink
and free marijuana for all
but if refugees want to come here
i'd shoot them from up on a wall
so love me, love me, love me
i'm a liberal

i was once a friend of the greenies
when about migrants i gave no fcks
after all, i like trees and less traffic
i liked how they spent my tax bucks
but now the whole party's been brainwashed
by sjw left-leftist cucks
i'm a liberal

i support the european union
(though austria should have more clout)
i'd be fine with angela merkel
if she kept all those scummy browns out
but now that they're swarming the country
far-right propaganda i'll spout
i'm a liberal

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

(to the tune of phil ochs' "love me, i'm a liberal" obviously)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 09:00:39 AM »

Your song pretty much sums it up ... I'm very much a center-leftist, but I support limited immigration and not the Merkelish social engineering through uncontrolled mass immigration.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »

Unbelievable. Even liberals should be shocked at what has happened in Europe due on the mass import of migrants. It's insanity. A girl I know came back from a European trip, and she said she always thought of London as "Austin Powers and James Bond" and France as "coffee houses and French guys" and she said when she thinks of those areas now, it's "Nothing but Muslims."

It's gotta stop guys. It's gotta stop. I don't care if I lack compassion, by the way. I would rather be cold-hearted and correct than compassionate and wrong.

So a low information American changes one really absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris to ANOTHER absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris.

Why should anybody in Europe particularly care?

Are you saying having a view of London as metropolitan city with Educated people in which the  Native English are at least 80% of the population is wrong?

No it isn't, it's what it should have been. England was once the Greatest Empire in the World and being infested with uneducated, welfare-sucking people who don't believe in Democracy and Secularism is not what it should have allowed to happen, no matter if these people are White,Black,Muslim,Jewish or Christian.

British   4,287,861   59.79%   3,669,284   44.89%

These stats are not normal by any standards, some of you may now say oh that does not matter, but it does.

Homogenous socities perform better, I don't mean completely homogenous, but you can only take in migrants which will 100% become integrated and not those who live by Sharia and say that they Sh*t on the Constitution as God's law is more important to them. (Of course I can link you videos of countless African/Arab men saying this and even more that just say I would like Sharia to be implemented.)

Of course any other Migrants (Eastern Europe, Asia, The Balkans (Where im from)) should be deported if within a short period they don't demonstrate that they are willing to respect every law, learn the language and to act as a Native citizen.

I know I will get Ultra hate from the Greenies/Regressive left but I dont care.

Because in the end, it is you who are 40h/Week for yourself and your country, and by supporting parties such as the Greens you are working not for yourself or your children, you are working to pay for the Wave of Illiterate Men from Syria/Iraq/Morocco who are getting 800+Euros just for being there.

So who's stupid here, is it the guys going around loitering ang getting a 800 Euro allowance for it, or is it you who are paying in to the system month by month and having your money spent on the Gentelmen above?

This post is a 1ng mess and has literally nothing to do with what I said, nor do you have like any sources for these supposed definite facts.

Thought you meant it like, London should not be what Americans presume it is, mainly white, British and so on..

Which info do you mean? All of the above I can give you the links and in most cases videos too.

I'd like to see the links and videos for all the points.

And no, I meant both the view of London as Austin Powers and James Bond and "Nothing but Muslims" are both equally wrong and stupid.

Muslim cleric attacking a man in a Muslim neighborhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Sharia patrols set up all over East London, actual footage from the patrol stopping people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs

And tell me, if England didn't let uneducated, low-skill workers from Africa/Middle East come to their country, would they have Sharia patrols now?

that's what the far-right is shrieking over? i've personally experienced worse at the hands of your ilk.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 05:09:59 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And who are my ilk?

don't play dumb, people will have a hard time distinguishing it from the normal you.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 06:28:06 AM »

300-400 refugees have died in yet another shipwreck in the mediterranean. but that's ok, i'm sure the reason they were risking their lives was so they could drown White Europe in a flood of rape and criminality, right? 
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:52 AM »

Whose fault is this shipwreck? Is inviting people to come to Europe/Germany leading to more or less people climbing into unsafe boats?
the people who are recklessly restricting the safer routes, obviously.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 07:44:40 AM »

yes, i'm sure those greedy refugees would be staying in syria/iraq/afghanistan/libya/etc if the naïve left-leftists would just stop giving them so many incentives Roll Eyes
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 05:38:25 AM »

They migrants who died weren't from Iraq or Syria. They were mostly from Somalia and Eritrea. 

oh, that's much better! i'm sure they were all having an absolutely lovely time back there!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies