Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:27:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread  (Read 127675 times)
Omega21

« on: January 18, 2016, 07:16:26 AM »
« edited: January 18, 2016, 07:18:01 AM by Omega21 »

It seems the Muslim immigrant gropers and abusers are refusing to take their hands off German women

This isn't racist at all!

No, because it's the truth and I don't like to see the truth being covered up and put under the carpet. I call it like it is.

You can play word games over whether it's racist, but it's clearly untrue - the article explicitly says "none of the complaints involved a crime being committed".

Doesn't say that it wasn't commited, maybe it was just not reported etc.. As "There have been complaints of sexual harassment and chatting-up going on in this swimming pool..." probably means women did not feel comfortable and I wouldn't be suprised if there was groping involved.

This is a vise decision by the pool as 50%+ of the Men that come don't have any Western values and a lot of them don't even care for the "artificial laws" of Democracy, Sharia all the way my friend.
Omega21

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:58:36 PM »

Remember kids, vote Ultra-left and you get free knives, Win-win!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html
Omega21

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 04:40:19 PM »

oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/wien/Fluechtlings-Keilerei-in-Wiener-McDonald-s-VIDEO/222770310

Cultural enrichment at it's finest.

Omega21

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 10:03:13 AM »
« Edited: February 05, 2016, 07:06:42 PM by Omega21 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433325/British-teenager-gang-raped-Moroccan-men-dragged-car-Spain.html?ito=social-facebook

Girl gang raped by Moroccan refugees.

Edit:

Iraqi refugee raped 10 year old boy in Wien because "he didn't have sex for a long time"

http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Fluechtling-vergewaltigt-Zehnjaehrigen-Iraker-gestaendig/222955766

Omega21

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 09:25:35 AM »

So when are Ag and Tony going to come back and call everybody racists again?  I miss that.

I can do that for you. No problem.

According to the annual crime report of Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office there were 1.029 cases of politically motivated violent crimes (the majority of which being assaults and battery) perpetrated by right-wing extremists in the year 2014, an increase by 22.9% compared to 2013.

Assmuming that the rate of increase stayed the same we're talking about maybe 1.250 cases for 2015. That's roughly 3.5 politically motivated violent crimes perpetrated by right-wing extremists each day. Which means that statistically speaking there have must have been about 20 cases of violence comitted by right-wing extremists against other people since the beginning of this week (February 1) in Germany.

Some examples from this week include:

http://www.lvz.de/Mitteldeutschland/Polizeiticker-Mitteldeutschland/Angriff-mit-Messer-auf-Asylbewerber-in-Regis-Breitingen

http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/50152/3243491

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/krefeld/beleidigungen-in-der-regionalbahn-aelteres-ehepaar-bedroht-mutter-und-kind-aid-1.5739160

In addition, there was a case of a 21-year-old woman from Thuringia who admitted that her story of being raped by a group of asylum seekers had been completely fabricated:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/vergewaltigung-von-fluechtlingen-von-21-jaehriger-erfunden-a-1075977.html

So, Omega21, Beezer, and Tender Branson apparently had both the time and the inclination to post five cases of supposed crimes committed by immigrants in Europe. But they weren't able (or willing) to post at least one of the other cases I just mentioned, be it just to ensure a more balanced view of the situation.

So, my question to you, dead0man, would be: Why do you think is this the case?

You have a big big big flaw in your calculation.

When you just said that we found 5 Asylum seeker crimes and you did that with right-wing extremists you did not account for the population..

If we are talking about how many crimes are commited by Origin of the attacker you would get something like this:

If you divide the number of rapes by attackers from other countries with the number of people of that ethnic group living in Austria you would get this:

Deutsche (12 von 100.000), Serben (27), Rumänen (32), Türken (41), Afghanen (119), Nigerianer (136) und Pakistani (440)

(http://diepresse.com/home/panorama/oesterreich/4900717/Sexuelle-Gewalt_Wer-sind-die-Taeter?_vl_backlink=%2Fhome%2Fpanorama%2Findex.do)

So that means 12/100 000 Germans, 136/100 000 Nigerians and so on...

We clearly see a correlation, and you can be an Extreme leftie and deny it but don't come running when Germany becomes a place you don't recognize.
Omega21

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 12:55:51 PM »
« Edited: February 06, 2016, 01:01:24 PM by Omega21 »

First off, thanks for the considerate reply. It is nice to engage in a discussion about this with someone with whom I generally don't agree on this type of issues without immediately being called a racist (or a bad Jew).

I mean it's funny because people in this continent act so ing smarmy about Trump being some proof of America's backwardness as a nation, and at the same time implicitly endorse his own rhetoric.
I don't think people who say this stuff about Trump and connect it to the US' supposed backwardness as a nation are the same people who come up with the elite/Frankfurter Schule conspiracy mumbo-jumbo.

On the other, I have always thought that it is ... bad taste for the richest countries in the world to sit around and gawp while middle income and poor countries are crippled and humans are left to waste away in camps.
I agree with this.

But I cannot understand dead0man's confusion about why people were decrying racism in this thread. Yes, I know being called racist is very distressing and, err, triggering; but I fail how you can read rhetoric like "uneducated hordes flooding the borders" etc. apparently backed up by a shadowy Frankfurt Schoolian "elite" and not think the motive is racism.
I do think people in this thread -- myself certainly included -- have sometimes been a bit too harsh, but I want to emphasize once again that there is a very real difference between the people who think Europe should "remain white" yet for tactical reasons choose to formulate this in less inflammatory terms while continuing the dog-whistling on the one hand, and people who are simply concerned about the negative consequences, both short-term and long-term, of taking in many migrants from different cultures in European societies on the other hand.

I have the impression that many "pro-migration" posters in this thread seem to see the second type of person (to which category I think all the "migration critical" posters in this thread belong) basically as the same as the first time of person, the only difference being the more subtle language. From this perspective, opposition to immigration is essentially based on racism. I do not think this is an accurate description of our views, and I certainly do not think it does justice to my views (I am, by the way, sufficiently aware of the fact that I am the first one to be kicked out if Europe is to be "made white again", for whom do the extremists think are responsible for all this?) Seeing multiculturalism as something problematic is not necessarily based on racism. For me, it is based on the notion that individuals function better in relatively homogeneous societies and that relatively homogeneous societies are less conflict-prone, allow for more prosperity and, because of the absence of major cultural and identity-related conflicts, lead to a higher quality of life.

Thank you for such a good explanation..

Also another problem of mass immigration would be religion, extreme Islam (Not reffering to Terrorist or radical Islam) in which an individual lives by the Law's set by Islam, would pose a huge threat to Europe as Sharia does not go with Democracy and Western Society all that well.

And then we get the current problems of Rape, bad integration, AntiSemitism as some of the very religious migrants don't believe that they need to follow Laws set by that country but rather follow Allah's laws.

This was such a problem that the Left-leaning German State television ZDF made a documentary on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

In the video a class of German-born Muslim students were shown a video of a Honor killing of a young girl, and most of them showed more understanding for the Killer rather than the victim.

(An honor killing or shame killing is the homicide of a member of a family by other members, due to the perpetrators' belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family)

So if you have the time please watch it, as it's a docummentary made by a Leftist Tv station and is suprisingly mostly unbiased, yet it highlights the real problem of Islam in Germany
Omega21

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 02:22:02 PM »

Just gonna slip this video in... It's short, worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfJQIiP6h10
Omega21

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 04:41:14 PM »
« Edited: February 08, 2016, 04:56:10 PM by Omega21 »

My favorite part....

Refugees, please use the toilets and stop raping women.

RACIST!

Reminds me of many of our fellow posters.

Brainwashed like the Nazis under Hitler, just this time it's by the Extreme Left. Can't say it's as bad as Nazism but its bad nevertheless. This is genocide too, although it is much slower and less obvious, but 1000+ Immigrants raping/stealing/fighting in one night in a country like Germany should be a clear warning.

A little extra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XelUcfPpmM

Short again, but it shows what a group of migrants does on the highway. (Hint: By no means are they stopping traffic and opening trucks by force)
Omega21

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 06:45:18 PM »

That is insane.  Is it legal to be on the highways like that in Europe?  It certainly isn't here.

Ofcourse it's not, the general speedlimits are 120+ km/h so at normal traffic that would be suicide.

But I guess the refugees don't care all that much for laws, except for Sharia law ofcourse.

(And I know not all of them are like this, but even if just 5-10% are like this Europe needs to go into fortress mode, ASAP.. they can be helped by building Camps in Lebanon,Syria,Iraq,Turkey (Parts of countries not affected by the conflict), also Humanitarian aid, UN Peacekeepers, Money and so on. This would help a lot of those affected by the war and would still not endanger Europe and cause havoc upon it's Social system and culture.
Omega21

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 11:15:35 AM »

If I recall correctly there is no official 'maximum speed limit' in Germany.

That a misconception, a lot of parts of the Autobahn indeed have speed limits on them. But still, it's not the point.

The refugees attacking inoccent truck drivers and blocking traffic are the point..
Omega21

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 05:28:57 PM »

Thats why i wrote Ultra Muslims, meaning they live just by their religion and someone who does that should not be allowed to reside in Germany, as Sharia and Democracy don't go well together.

No need to explain this to me, I live in a country which is 50% Muslim and have rarely had any problems, but it's a very different kind of Islam to what your countries are letting pour through, and noone is at fault except the voters.

The problem is not which religion is in question, the problem is to which extent is that religion followed. If Europe was still very religious then Gay's wouldn't have any basic rights.

A big part of this wave of migrants is uneducated and have no regard for Democratic/Westen laws or values, for some only law is Sharia and the Quran.

And if you missed my last video, a docummentary done by a Left-wing TV station ZDF about how "well" some Muslims are integrated then here you go, and please if you have the time watch it, at least the first 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

At least if you don't believe me, believe your Left-wing bretherin.
Omega21

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 03:09:12 PM »
« Edited: February 11, 2016, 03:14:06 PM by Omega21 »

Well, this German regional MP from the Greens said that Germans no longer constituting majorities in Hamburg and other large German cities was a good thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KaFRbdXMI

I can't stand watching this, if this isn't Extreme Left at it's finest then I don't know what is. This is comparable to the Afd calling for Weapon use against Migrants, it's just as extreme but in the other direction.

Well if you think about it it is a thing. Although I could have used a better term, your right about that.

If this continued for another 100 years Germans would literally be a minority, and that could happen much sooner too.

Germany is what it is because of the people that inhabit it, hard working, mostly educated and so on..

If you pump 1.5 million mostly uneducated people every year you will have huge side effects ranging from parallel societies to a huge imbalance in the Welfare system, because none of those 1.5 million people have ever paid a single Euro into the system.

Of course other side effects include: Security risks, huge low-skill workforce, Antisemitism and many many more. (You basically can't tell me that from those 1.5+ million there isn't al least a few hundred sleeper terrorists, and this isn't even the biggest problem.)

Could just please anyone tell me one positive effect of the Mass African/Middle-Eastern immigration coming to Germany, and that "Economy boost" stuff isn't a valid argument I'm afraid.

Handing out German tax payer's money to people is not an "Economic boost", and neither is the massive Goverment spending because of the Crysis.
Omega21

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »

Well, this German regional MP from the Greens said that Germans no longer constituting majorities in Hamburg and other large German cities was a good thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KaFRbdXMI
Alright, that's cringeworthy. Wouldn't see Greens in the Netherlands say similar things, but I guess the post-WWII German left has always had this complex about German identity being something bad.

On Europe's future, well, I am glad there is a beautiful country I can go to, because I really think the ship is sinking and most people just don't seem to wake up from their dreamworld. It doesn't look good now and it will only go downhill from here. It is a true tragedy.

Austria could maybe save itself because the FPO is really miles ahead of the SPO and OVP in polls. It's like 34% Fpo and something like 24% SPO if I remember correctly..

The FPO would certainly deport any Criminal migrants and close the borders and slash the Welfare beenfits for any Refugees, but not sure about how the goverment would do in other sectors such as the Economy and so on...

Still, I would rather see a few years of Slow growth than total Cultural "enrichment".
Omega21

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 03:19:11 PM »

Fascinating. It feels like we are in the midst of a "normalization" of the German party system, ie people no longer care about being branded right-wing cause they are completely sick and tired of what's going on.

BTW, Austria's supposed to reach its migrant cap pretty soon. Then what?

No, in May.

There's a cap of 37.500 for the year 2016.

There were 7.000 asylum applications in Austria in January, which means the cap should be reached in May if current trends continue.

"Then what ?"

We'll see. I guess SPÖVP will be "flexible" enough to still let all others in if they see the hordes shoring up at the Slovenian border in the 10.000s, after authorities tell them "Du kommst hier net rein !" because the cap has been reached. Then they file for asylum, stay here for a few months, collect welfare and some of them might be deported. The rest remains and asylum applications will still hit 100.000 this year, despite a "cap".

Just hire Orban, he will solve it for you...
Omega21

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2016, 05:43:23 PM »

Guess this is relevant:

Editor for the ZDF and Ex Talk show host Wolfgang Helles admits that they were stictly instructed on how to report about Asylum seeker's or how not to report on them at all.

Not that we didn't know this already, but still.

It is of course in German..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WDLGk16vY
Omega21

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 12:24:39 PM »

The "80 asylum seekers per day"-cap came into force today at the southern border to Slovenia.

So, Faymann & Co. started to do something right for once and the SPÖVP government gets already trashed by the [meaningless, incompetent, dysfunctional and out-of-touch] EU elites such as Juncker or that Greek guy:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35609823

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I mean I get the Greek Prime minister as you guess what would happen to greece if Macedonia closed it's borders, literally tens if not hundreds of thousands stuck in Greece which is already torn up by it's Debt..

But calling this Cap illegal is absurd, Slovenia is a safe country as is all of Europe, and only refugees coming from a War torn country are required to be accepted..

Also saw a post saying "Leaving small children behind fences in the cold is inhuman and should not be the European way", meanwhile 70% of migrants are Men...
Omega21

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »

http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/02/26/schweiz-will-armee-zum-schutz-der-grenze-mobilisieren/

Switzerland mobilising it's army to protect their Borders.
Omega21

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 03:07:57 PM »

Meanwhile in the Netherlands: the government facilitates reuniting Syrian asylum seekers (who are already here) and their underaged spouses. Television station RTV Noord has seen documents from the Immigration Agency and found that two 13-year old girls and two 14-year old girls are on their way to their "husbands". A 15-year old girl is on her way to her 38-year old Syrian "husband". The Netherlands apparently recognizes child marriages as long as they have been contracted abroad.

Healthcare workers have criticized this policy, stating that many of these girls are traumatized and that the government is allowing girls to be sexually abused. "These girls need help", one healthcare worker told RTV Noord.

Despicable.

A CDA motion in parliament to stop recognizing child marriages was rejected by a majority of VVD, PvdA, GroenLinks and Group Kuzu/Öztürk (PvdA splitoff).

You are not welcoming enough, you need to adapt to them, not the other way around....

Guess you won't be woting Greens any time soon..

Omega21

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2016, 12:28:54 PM »

The Balkan-route is now basically closed, with Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia all blocking their borders and not letting any further migrants through.

Greece is about to dismantle the camp at their Macedonia border and transport the migrants who camp there into the interior of the country (where they are safe, for pete's sake !).

Austrian foreign minister Kurz: "The Balkan route is now closed. And that's good. We needed to act and shut down the route because the main reason people were drowning and dying was the fact that Europe acted like a magnet for migrants."

Well said ...

Why the hassle? Simply anyone who is caught spreading Sharia and making others obey it should be deported, no questions asked. And this could be done, just like Hungary didn't let Refugges through this could be done.

After all, it is the Extreme Green/Red Leftists who brought you this.

If something drastic does not change, in 10 years some parts of Vienna will be off limits to police and any other goverment service, just like in Malmo or like some zones in Paris, France.

Omega21

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2016, 04:34:45 PM »

Unbelievable. Even liberals should be shocked at what has happened in Europe due on the mass import of migrants. It's insanity. A girl I know came back from a European trip, and she said she always thought of London as "Austin Powers and James Bond" and France as "coffee houses and French guys" and she said when she thinks of those areas now, it's "Nothing but Muslims."

It's gotta stop guys. It's gotta stop. I don't care if I lack compassion, by the way. I would rather be cold-hearted and correct than compassionate and wrong.

Exactly my speech.

Don't know exactly why I work 38-45 hours each week to feed through thousands of young, male illiterates from Afghanistan (who are getting 850€ of basic income each month so that they can lounge around on the streets), when they should in fact be home re-building their country ...

You do it because you vote for Greens, you tell yourself that that's the lesser evil but in reality it's the people you are voting for that are making you pay for their political corectness, correct me if I am wrong about Greens being pro Refugee and welfare for them.

Nothing personal man just seemed silly you were complaining about this yet you support the Greens..
Omega21

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 06:46:16 PM »

Unbelievable. Even liberals should be shocked at what has happened in Europe due on the mass import of migrants. It's insanity. A girl I know came back from a European trip, and she said she always thought of London as "Austin Powers and James Bond" and France as "coffee houses and French guys" and she said when she thinks of those areas now, it's "Nothing but Muslims."

It's gotta stop guys. It's gotta stop. I don't care if I lack compassion, by the way. I would rather be cold-hearted and correct than compassionate and wrong.

So a low information American changes one really absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris to ANOTHER absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris.

Why should anybody in Europe particularly care?

Are you saying having a view of London as metropolitan city with Educated people in which the  Native English are at least 80% of the population is wrong?

No it isn't, it's what it should have been. England was once the Greatest Empire in the World and being infested with uneducated, welfare-sucking people who don't believe in Democracy and Secularism is not what it should have allowed to happen, no matter if these people are White,Black,Muslim,Jewish or Christian.

British   4,287,861   59.79%   3,669,284   44.89%

These stats are not normal by any standards, some of you may now say oh that does not matter, but it does.

Homogenous socities perform better, I don't mean completely homogenous, but you can only take in migrants which will 100% become integrated and not those who live by Sharia and say that they Sh*t on the Constitution as God's law is more important to them. (Of course I can link you videos of countless African/Arab men saying this and even more that just say I would like Sharia to be implemented.)

Of course any other Migrants (Eastern Europe, Asia, The Balkans (Where im from)) should be deported if within a short period they don't demonstrate that they are willing to respect every law, learn the language and to act as a Native citizen.

I know I will get Ultra hate from the Greenies/Regressive left but I dont care.

Because in the end, it is you who are 40h/Week for yourself and your country, and by supporting parties such as the Greens you are working not for yourself or your children, you are working to pay for the Wave of Illiterate Men from Syria/Iraq/Morocco who are getting 800+Euros just for being there.

So who's stupid here, is it the guys going around loitering ang getting a 800 Euro allowance for it, or is it you who are paying in to the system month by month and having your money spent on the Gentelmen above?

Omega21

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 11:14:06 AM »

So a low information American changes one really absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris to ANOTHER absurdly incorrect and dumb view of London and Paris.

Are you saying having a view of London as metropolitan city with Educated people in which the  Native English are at least 80% of the population is wrong?

No it isn't, it's what it should have been. England was once the Greatest Empire in the World and being infested with uneducated, welfare-sucking people who don't believe in Democracy and Secularism is not what it should have allowed to happen, no matter if these people are White,Black,Muslim,Jewish or Christian.

These stats are not normal by any standards, some of you may now say oh that does not matter, but it does.

Homogenous socities perform better, I don't mean completely homogenous, but you can only take in migrants which will 100% become integrated and not those who live by Sharia and say that they Sh*t on the Constitution as God's law is more important to them. (Of course I can link you videos of countless African/Arab men saying this and even more that just say I would like Sharia to be implemented.)

Of course any other Migrants (Eastern Europe, Asia, The Balkans (Where im from)) should be deported if within a short period they don't demonstrate that they are willing to respect every law, learn the language and to act as a Native citizen.

Because in the end, it is you who are 40h/Week for yourself and your country, and by supporting parties such as the Greens you are working not for yourself or your children, you are working to pay for the Wave of Illiterate Men from Syria/Iraq/Morocco who are getting 800+Euros just for being there.

So who's stupid here, is it the guys going around loitering ang getting a 800 Euro allowance for it, or is it you who are paying in to the system month by month and having your money spent on the Gentelmen above?

This post is a 1ng mess and has literally nothing to do with what I said, nor do you have like any sources for these supposed definite facts.

Thought you meant it like, London should not be what Americans presume it is, mainly white, British and so on..

Which info do you mean? All of the above I can give you the links and in most cases videos too.
Omega21

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 04:36:50 PM »

This post is a 1ng mess and has literally nothing to do with what I said, nor do you have like any sources for these supposed definite facts.

Thought you meant it like, London should not be what Americans presume it is, mainly white, British and so on..

Which info do you mean? All of the above I can give you the links and in most cases videos too.

I'd like to see the links and videos for all the points.

And no, I meant both the view of London as Austin Powers and James Bond and "Nothing but Muslims" are both equally wrong and stupid.

Muslim cleric attacking a man in a Muslim neighborhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Sharia patrols set up all over East London, actual footage from the patrol stopping people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs

And tell me, if England didn't let uneducated, low-skill workers from Africa/Middle East come to their country, would they have Sharia patrols now?

Omega21

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 05:08:46 PM »

So your source for these claims is... two videos? For making a claim about an entire city? Really? Imagine if I took a video of a place where, say, overweight people tend to congregate in Chicago for instance, and then made the claim that Chicago is dominated by and catering to overweight people.

That's essentially what this is.

The point is, was this nesecarry, was it nesecarry for England to allow uneducated, backward people come to it's land?

And man there is about 5+k videos of things like this in Europe.

[/quote]

that's what the far-right is shrieking over? i've personally experienced worse at the hands of your ilk.
[/quote]

And who are my ilk?
Omega21

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 05:25:58 PM »
« Edited: March 24, 2016, 05:27:33 PM by Omega21 »

So your source for these claims is... two videos? For making a claim about an entire city? Really? Imagine if I took a video of a place where, say, overweight people tend to congregate in Chicago for instance, and then made the claim that Chicago is dominated by and catering to overweight people.

That's essentially what this is.

The point is, was this nesecarry, was it nesecarry for England to allow uneducated, backward people come to it's land?

And man there is about 5+k videos of things like this in Europe.

What does necessity have to do with this?

Additionally, something worth noting is that when you find self-admitted Nazi's in far-right parties, everybody else gives them the benefit of the doubt when the rest of them say "okay, we're just regular far-right assholes, but not Nazis!" When you find a radical Islamist, for some reason those very same far-right assholes swing around and say "See? See how terrible they all are?"

Man, both my great Grandparents were killed by Nazis, i have nothing against Race or religion.

It just happens that in order to be a true Muslim you need to live by Sharia, and we all know how Sharia goes with democracy.

I live in a country that is 50% Muslim, <2% of the complete Muslim population are "radical", but that is European Islam, not the kind that is now coming.

I went to more mosques than both of you combined, because I did projects on Christian/Muslim heritage sites that were destroyed in the war, talked to 4 Clerics who are all good and honest people.

You dont get it, it isnt religion, it is to which extent that religion is followed.

It is a fact that many more Muslims don't stand Gays than Christians, as Christianity is getting passive as Europe has been Secular for a long time.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies