Supreme Court of Justice of South America - Office of the State Justice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:16:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Supreme Court of Justice of South America - Office of the State Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supreme Court of Justice of South America - Office of the State Justice  (Read 533 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 16, 2015, 05:33:28 PM »

Supreme Court of Justice of South America
Corte Suprema de Justicia de América del Sur
Corte Suprema de Justiça da América do Sul
Hooggerechtshof van Zuid-Amerika

Welcome to the Office of the State Justice, of the Supreme Court of Justice of South America. In the coming weeks, I hope to work with the Government, in consultation with opposition parties, to organize the structure and administration of the judicial branch and the drafting of unified criminal and civil codes. In the temporary absence of unified criminal and civil legislation, if any case shall become before the Court, the Constitution of South America will be applied in priority, while existing constitutional documents and legal codes of the territory where the alleged crime or offence took place shall apply where applicable.

The following are the current Constitutional dispositions on the organization of justice:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

As State Justice, to ensure and guarantee impartiality and the independence of justice, I resign my membership in the Social Liberals.
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 10:24:22 AM »

Dear citizens,

I am currently drafting a Judiciary Act, which will be presented by the Minister once it is finalized. The Act will detail the role and powers of the State Justice, the proceedings of the Supreme Court and detail how citizens will be able to access the courts. I am soliciting advice, comments and ideas from members of the public as to how they envision our new judiciary system operating.

The State Justice.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies