The Office of the Prime Minister (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:11:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  The Office of the Prime Minister (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of the Prime Minister  (Read 1911 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: September 09, 2015, 12:37:58 PM »

Why has the Prime Minister dismissed my own offer to serve as Justice? I have pressed for the need for a Constitution, I have drafted a constitution that helped ignite public discussion and debate.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »

Why has the Prime Minister dismissed my own offer to serve as Justice? I have pressed for the need for a Constitution, I have drafted a constitution that helped ignite public discussion and debate.

Will the Prime Minister respond?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 11:52:03 AM »

I think I'm cleared to speak for the government when I say that our nominees for both the Presidency and Justice positions were agreed upon during our coalition talks.

There was no constitution nor indeed was it argued for at that time. So how could there have been placeholders?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 12:23:57 PM »

I think I'm cleared to speak for the government when I say that our nominees for both the Presidency and Justice positions were agreed upon during our coalition talks.

There was no constitution nor indeed was it argued for at that time. So how could there have been placeholders?

We had already concluded that basic Constitution was necessary to address some of the concerns raised during the provisional session and had largely agreed upon the basic tenets, which included both positions.

If that was mentioned publicly, I'd like to see where.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies