Should Hillary Step Aside for Biden?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:30:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Should Hillary Step Aside for Biden?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: It isn't looking good
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Should Hillary Step Aside for Biden?  (Read 2266 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2015, 08:50:23 PM »

Oh, look up the cattle futures thing. Myself, I don't think speculation is a sin, so I would not have said what I said based on that. It was more like suspiciously loaded dice speculation. Anyway, not trying to persuade you of anything of course. I understand you're hard wired. No problem. On this email thing though, it is not only not in your hand or my hands as to any of it (nobody cares what we think), but it is also out of Hillary's hands. That is what makes it "interesting," at least to me. You might think this is but one more irksome annoyance - the making of a hurricane out of a zephyr by the usual suspects (e.g. "vast right wing conspiracy" or whatever). If so, you might remained annoyed for a bit here.
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »

Haters gonna hate.  If you're in politics, people are going to come after you.  And, you develop connections and networks which are a double-edged sword.  Political influence is corrupting in itself.  But, you can't have a non-influential President. 

But, just the fact that you can't name one corrupt thing, that shows that Hillary has navigated Washington ethically.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies