Office of the President: Hashemite, Interim President of South America
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:22:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Office of the President: Hashemite, Interim President of South America
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the President: Hashemite, Interim President of South America  (Read 697 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:40 AM »

Office of the President of South America
Oficina del Presidente de América del Sur
Gabinete do Presidente da América do Sul
Kantoor van de President van Zuid-America

Welcome to my Office as Interim President of South America. My door remains open to all citizens, and I welcome representatives from the political parties in this electoral period.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 11:41:23 AM »

To Excelentísimo Señor Hashemite, el Presidente de América del Sur:

Glad to see you set up in your new digs, Señor el Presidente! On behalf of the Social Liberals, I formally congratulate you on your election as leader of our new nation.

Barnes
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 08:43:12 PM »

Official communiqué from the Office of the President

The President is currently on vacation a state visit to Cali, Colombia. He is aware of the results of the elections and will be making an official statement tomorrow evening regarding government formation.

Viva la democracia suramericana!
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 07:28:17 PM »

Official Statement on the Elections

Fellow Citizens,

I wish to begin by thanking all voters who participated in this first election for our new Parliament, a crucial event in the construction of our nascent Republic. We have achieved incredible turnout for this first election, which is an extremely encouraging sign moving forward. Secondly, I wish to thank all candidates from all parties who put their names forward in this election. Even if only 21 could be elected, your participation has further contributed to the success of this election.

Now, it appears clear beyond all reasonable doubt that the Conservative Party has won the most seats and vote in this election, although it has not attained an absolute majority. I am hereby appointing the Conservative leader, Mr. Potus to lead an exploratory mission to form a government, including the power to negotiate a coalition agreement with other parties, if need be. His mission will expire on Friday the 21st; I expect him to report back to me on or before that date, informing me if he feels that he will be able to secure the confidence of Parliament once it assembles. If so, he will immediately be appointed as Prime Minister, name members of his cabinet and seek the confidence of Parliament on an agenda of government as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Hashemite
Interim President of South America
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 09:47:18 PM »

Office of the President of South America

Mr. Potus, leader of the Conservative Party, has successfully reported from his exploratory mission that a mutual coalition agreement has been found between the Conservatives and the Social Liberals. As a result, I am appointing Mr. Potus as Prime Minister and instructing him to form a cabinet and seek the confidence of the new Parliament, on the basis of the coalition agreement, at his earliest convenience.

I wish him and his new government the best of luck as they form the first permanent government of our new Republic.

Hashemite
Interim President of South America
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies