MO-PPP: Hillary down by between 7-15 points, Sanders by about the same (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:35:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MO-PPP: Hillary down by between 7-15 points, Sanders by about the same (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-PPP: Hillary down by between 7-15 points, Sanders by about the same  (Read 6496 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 12, 2015, 02:16:48 AM »

I have always said that MO is less competitive than GA and AZ and that the fact that it has consistently trended republican since the 90s means it will, at best for dems, vote 10 or 11 points to the nation's right in 2016, quite possibly more than that. I shall now accept my accolades.

Same here, though anyone who isn't a Democratic hack should have realized that. The fact that even joke Republicans are leading Clinton by that much is really telling. Face it: Hillary Clinton has a problem with White voters and it's worse than with Obama.

Btw: Remember when most Democrats were dismissing this poll?
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:14:13 AM »

Primary voters -- thus not a valid prediction of results in a general election. Final results are likely to be much closer than this -- but not close enough. 

That said, Hillary Clinton is not going to win Missouri unless in a three-way race in which Donald Trump makes a strong showing.

You realize that this is a general election poll and not a primary poll ?

Well, the hacks are getting really desperate. Nothing to see here. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies