2032 and Beyond (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:46:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2032 and Beyond (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2032 and Beyond  (Read 2638 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: September 12, 2015, 08:51:12 PM »

Funny how Republicans so often want the south to swing away from them because its politicians routinely embarrass the party.

I'm sure that a lot of northern liberal Democrats in the new deal era felt the same way.

Everyone feels that way about Southern politicians in all eras.  I guess the parties shouldn't throw stones at each other, knowing they could be right back where they previously were in the past. Wink
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 11:10:14 AM »

Funny how Republicans so often want the south to swing away from them because its politicians routinely embarrass the party.

I'm sure that a lot of northern liberal Democrats in the new deal era felt the same way.

Everyone feels that way about Southern politicians in all eras.  I guess the parties shouldn't throw stones at each other, knowing they could be right back where they previously were in the past. Wink

I'm not too worried.

Neither were Northern Republicans in the '50s.  Twenty years is an eternity in politics.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:30 PM »

Everyone feels that way about Southern politicians in all eras. 

New Hampshire politicians are far more embarrassing. Your obsession with the South is hilarious.

It was obviously hyperbole, but the dominant party in the South tends to produce some real extremists who just embarrass the party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies