A word from the moderator (Please Read)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lumine:
And I'm back.

My semester is not done yet, but I think I managed to survive the worst. At the very least, I managed to retrieve some of my files (and some are lost to history), and taking a break from the forum was actually a good decision considering how busy I was with other things.

So yeah, I'm looking into the situation of both games as we speak.

Lumine:
As some of you may have noticed, the Survivor board is now gone given its low levels of activity (practically non-existent for quite a while). I am also now a moderator in the Atlasia boards, so I'm pleased to note the increase in power is liable to increase my already noteworthy illusions of grandeur.

wxtransit:
Quote from: Lumine on December 24, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

As some of you may have noticed, the Survivor board is now gone given its low levels of activity (practically non-existent for quite a while). I am also now a moderator in the Atlasia boards, so I'm pleased to note the increase in power is liable to increase my already noteworthy illusions of grandeur.

I did notice that, huh.

x-Guy:
cool

Lumine:
Gentlemen,

I'm currently on vacation right now, and the place I'm staying for about a week has virtually no internet access. I'll try to seek other means, but for players of Forward and Alea Jacta Est it should be noted I probably won't be able to write/update/answer for a week.

I will be confirming tomorrow whether a small game hiatus is necessary until I regain access.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page