Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:37:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again  (Read 2047 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 09:39:41 AM »

Yeah, seriously, if you don't know the difference between Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox, don't comment on Israeli politics. How can you know what Jewish Home is but not know the difference between those two?

On one hand, this is true - the poster is clueless. On the other hand, there is no question that every single ultra-Orthodox party that got into Knesset is in Netanyahu´s government.

Yeah, he was essentially boxed into allowing UTJ/Shas to set terms for their inclusion when ZU/YA flat-out refused to sit in his coalition. Shame. That's going to make it much harder to root out the radical elements in the community.

Well, Netanyahu and the crowd are, of course, much more objectionable to any sane person than UTJ or Shas. I much prefer the ultra-Orthodox pigheadedness - which, of course, is representative of what our ancestors have been for millenia - than the pseudo-modern nationalism of Likud. Because the ultra-Orthodox are merely ignorant. But Likudniks are knowingly evil.
Statements like this are why Haredim identify as right-wing.

Tough. I am not an Israeli, and could not care less about their political problems. Nor do I count ignorance a sin. I, actually, do not have anything against the Haredi.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »

One of the victims has died, aged 16.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2015, 01:47:32 PM »

The murderer stated that he doesn't recognize the sovereignty of the Israeli government, which makes me pretty sure he's a member of one of those fringe sects that was in the news for assaulting a child on her way to school a few years back. They tend to be extremely bigoted and misogynistic, as well as anti-Zionist for religious reasons. The government really needs to be more active in rooting out criminals within this group.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »

I don't know whether I'm more angry or more sad. This disgusting animal is why Yisrael Beiteinu's death sentence proposal should have been passed.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies