Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:28:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Orthodox Jew stabs six at Jerusalem Pride...again  (Read 2050 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: July 31, 2015, 10:51:55 PM »

I don't defend these attacks but these gay activist are behaving in a manner similar to pussy riot by trying to provoke a religious community. Tel Aviv is very gay friendly just as America and Europe have gay friendly cities. Jerusalem is none as a very religious city for both Jews, Muslims, and Christians. It's not like Jerusalem persecutes gays but the pride parade is going out of it's way to get a response and reaction. Religious people and Secular people can coexist if they have their own communities but they don't need to impose their values on each other. Gay activist and feminist want the whole world to accept their values.

If they can put up with sharing Jerusalem with one another then they can put up with sharing it with LGBT people.

I'm not opposed to gays living there. I just think having a gay demonstration in an Orthodox Neighborhood is obnoxious. Even though I'm Bi that scene never appealed to me. I don't find the culture aesthetically pleasing. It has a certain vulgarity to it. Same with feminist. They want to impose their values on the world. They want slut walks every where.

Um? OK.

You should talk to a poster from SF, you'll have a lot to talk about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies