Bush adminstration busted in new lie about Al Qaeda

<< < (2/4) > >>

J. J.:
Oh gee, we're not entirely sure of the hierarchy of an underground terrorist organization, operating covertly.  I'm stunned. 

(That's sarcasm.)

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└:
Quote from: J. J. on May 07, 2005, 09:48:22 PM

Oh gee, we're not entirely sure of the hierarchy of an underground terrorist organization, operating covertly.  I'm stunned. 

(That's sarcasm.)

Maybe we shouldn't proudly announce we busted the #3 guy then?

J. J.:
Quote from: jfern on May 07, 2005, 09:49:19 PM

Quote from: J. J. on May 07, 2005, 09:48:22 PM

(That's sarcasm.)

Maybe we shouldn't proudly announce we busted the #3 guy then?

The announce who they thought it was, some other experts, who might have even less accurate information, don't agree.

Since al Qaeda doesn't publish its organizational chart, I'm not seeing this as anything major.

Smash255:
Quote from: Jake on May 07, 2005, 09:40:33 PM

Why do you try to lie again. The article says they got confused with someone with pratically the same name. That means they made a mistake jfraud. Once again, do you read your links?

Ok, so IF it was just a mistake, from now on tget better not mention 3rd in command with this guy, because they now know that was a 'mistake',  If they continue to say this guy was #3 then its a flat out lie (just like it was when Cheney kept pointing at Saddam's involvement in 9/11 long after we knew it was false)

Jake:
I haven't heard the #3 line since Thursday night myself, then again, I haven't watched the news yet today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page