Post random maps here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post random maps here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 238
Author Topic: Post random maps here  (Read 978158 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2150 on: August 08, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »

Read between the lines, wink wink.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #2151 on: August 08, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

LOLOLOL I LOVE IT (I'm gonna let other people guess before I point it out though)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2152 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:57 AM »

LOLOLOL I LOVE IT (I'm gonna let other people guess before I point it out though)

Sad...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2153 on: August 09, 2009, 08:12:34 AM »

Non-political.  Shades not related to each other (so New Mexico isn't an "intense" Utah or something).  Florida and North Dakota colored using ugly colors for a reason.

We're gonna need a hint with this one.

If you were to color the United States as a whole, it would be yellow-green, as it has been since 2000.  From 1962 to 1999, it was cyan.

Victoria, Australia is red.

WANT TO KNOW THIS ONE !!!

How about I tempt you with Europe? Grin

I had to make certain... allowances... or else every country would have a different color, basically.  This map reflects most recent year for which there is data.  White countries have no available data.

And I just realized that the countries colored purple on this map like Texas might not be purple.  Blast Tongue  Oh well, too lazy to fix.
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #2154 on: August 09, 2009, 08:18:10 AM »

HAHA, I got it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2155 on: August 09, 2009, 09:10:43 AM »

But which sort of data ??
ChrisJG777
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -8.00

« Reply #2156 on: August 09, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »

Those, who read "Off-topic" and "Forum community" boards will know, what this map means

Shouldn't the colours be the other way round there, or am I missing something?  Tongue
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #2157 on: August 09, 2009, 02:58:50 PM »

Those, who read "Off-topic" and "Forum community" boards will know, what this map means

hm.. I think I got it....But i'm not sure =/ DOes it have to do with BushOklahoma?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2158 on: August 09, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »

hm.. I think I got it....But i'm not sure =/ DOes it have to do with BushOklahoma?

Nah, blue is the United States under President for Live Kalwejt rule and Oklahoma is under a mighty rule of Governor General Mechman.

If you don't get it ask him
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #2159 on: August 09, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

Here is the U.S under My Presidency.

I boot out Illinois from America, for being so damn corrupt and stupid. And Vermont seceded from the union as Abortion was banned. The President of Illinois is... no other, then Rod Blagojevich

and Vermont's leader is Bernie Sanders.

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2160 on: August 10, 2009, 08:35:26 AM »

Since we are in the fantasy maps :

Here is what are become USA in 2016. After Obama's assassination by a member of KuKluxClan, they totally explode :
- North American Republic : founded just after Obama's assassination, it's the most progressive country of the former USA, both on social and economic issues.
- American Democratic Alliance : after NAR's secession, USA start turning into a one-party republican domination. This causes the secession of the Southeastern part of the country also secedes. This is a quite conservative state on economic issues but very liberal on social ones. Surprisingly, Texas in majority decides to join, though the northern part of the State highly protests
- Then, to complete the scenario, the most conservative states chose to get rid of the few moderate states still in the US and create the Christian Nation for Patriotism and Moral Values, a joke state that goes from the Deep South until Utah.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2161 on: August 10, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »

Here is what are become USA in 2016. After Obama's assassination by a member of KuKluxClan, they totally explode :
- North American Republic : founded just after Obama's assassination, it's the most progressive country of the former USA, both on social and economic issues.
- American Democratic Alliance : after NAR's secession, USA start turning into a one-party republican domination. This causes the secession of the Southeastern part of the country also secedes. This is a quite conservative state on economic issues but very liberal on social ones. Surprisingly, Texas in majority decides to join, though the northern part of the State highly protests
- Then, to complete the scenario, the most conservative states chose to get rid of the few moderate states still in the US and create the Christian Nation for Patriotism and Moral Values, a joke state that goes from the Deep South until Utah.

Bring on the ADA!
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2162 on: August 10, 2009, 06:23:53 PM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2163 on: August 11, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

Bring on the ADA!

Don't know why, but it doesn't surprises me... Cheesy You could be one of those who emigrated form Oklahoma to go in the ADA's Texas, whereas northern texans massively left Texas and the ADA, settling in Oklahoma.

Percentage got by the winner of a State in 2000 election.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.68, S: -9.30

« Reply #2164 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2165 on: August 11, 2009, 09:29:24 PM »

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #2166 on: August 11, 2009, 11:33:02 PM »

Protest votes turn real.  Democrat Santa Claus faces off against Republican Mickey Mouse.  Invader Zim runs as a Green (har har har).

Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2167 on: August 11, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Non-political.  Shades not related to each other (so New Mexico isn't an "intense" Utah or something).  Florida and North Dakota colored using ugly colors for a reason.

If you were to color the United States as a whole, it would be yellow-green, as it has been since 2000.  From 1962 to 1999, it was cyan.

I had to make certain... allowances... or else every country would have a different color, basically.  This map reflects most recent year for which there is data.  White countries have no available data.

And I just realized that the countries colored purple on this map like Texas might not be purple.  Blast Tongue  Oh well, too lazy to fix.

Slams head against wall.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2168 on: August 12, 2009, 06:34:32 AM »

Clinton getting some more Perot votes...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2169 on: August 12, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »

On December 13, 2009, we all wake up to find that Dave has switched the colors on Atlas. The 2008 map looks like this:

Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2170 on: August 12, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »

On December 13, 2009, we all wake up to find that Dave has switched the colors on Atlas. The 2008 map looks like this:

No. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Smiley

(What a world!) Wink
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.68, S: -9.30

« Reply #2171 on: August 12, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

Nope all the states Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have ever won is in red and the ones they lost are in blue
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2172 on: August 12, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

Slams head against wall.

In 1990, my house would've been colored the same color as Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Virginia Grin

Jas's house was orange at some point.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2173 on: August 12, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2009, 09:54:55 PM by Midwest Lt. Governor Vepres »

Slams head against wall.

In 1990, my house would've been colored the same color as Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Virginia Grin

Jas's house was orange at some point.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2174 on: August 12, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 238  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies