Post random maps here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:55:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post random maps here (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Post random maps here  (Read 979585 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »

Ok, well blue equals two Republican senators; red is two Democrats; green is one of each; and pale green is a mixture of a major party and a third party/independent.  Now you just have to find the pattern. Wink
Would you perchance be using a hyper-precise way to catalog Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 06:50:46 PM »

Whichever candidate won the majority of states bordering the state in question.  Grey is a tie.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »

No, Minnesota's birth rate is not rock bottom, nor is Utah's rather low.

Life expectancy?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »

Realpolitik! good to see someone that remember...
I browse the forum from time to time and after years decided to 'come back' and post. But will never set my foot in atlasia (you might remember spring 2004, the progressive party' etc.) 

DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »

Realpolitik! good to see someone that remember...
I browse the forum from time to time and after years decided to 'come back' and post. But will never set my foot in atlasia (you might remember spring 2004, the progressive party' etc.) 

DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Hiii kido! how are you doing? good to 'see' you!

Good.  I'm in college now, dunn, believe it or not.  How are you?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »

Nonpolitical.

Hint: green is "It depends on where you grew up."

Somewhat related:

ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »

Non-political.  Shades not related to each other (so New Mexico isn't an "intense" Utah or something).  Florida and North Dakota colored using ugly colors for a reason.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 09:29:50 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2009, 09:36:14 PM by ilikeverin »

Non-political.  Shades not related to each other (so New Mexico isn't an "intense" Utah or something).  Florida and North Dakota colored using ugly colors for a reason.

We're gonna need a hint with this one.

If you were to color the United States as a whole, it would be yellow-green, as it has been since 2000.  From 1962 to 1999, it was cyan.

Victoria, Australia is red.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 08:12:34 AM »

If you were to color the United States as a whole, it would be yellow-green, as it has been since 2000.  From 1962 to 1999, it was cyan.

WANT TO KNOW THIS ONE !!!

How about I tempt you with Europe? Grin

I had to make certain... allowances... or else every country would have a different color, basically.  This map reflects most recent year for which there is data.  White countries have no available data.

And I just realized that the countries colored purple on this map like Texas might not be purple.  Blast Tongue  Oh well, too lazy to fix.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

I had to make certain... allowances... or else every country would have a different color, basically.  This map reflects most recent year for which there is data.  White countries have no available data.

And I just realized that the countries colored purple on this map like Texas might not be purple.  Blast Tongue  Oh well, too lazy to fix.

Slams head against wall.

In 1990, my house would've been colored the same color as Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Virginia Grin

Jas's house was orange at some point.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »

Slams head against wall.

In 1990, my house would've been colored the same color as Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Virginia Grin

States/countries by the most common male baby name of that year Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »

Slams head against wall.

States/countries by the most common male baby name of that year Grin

And what do the colors mean ? Tongue

They're just the different names.

e.g. Cyan=Michael, Red=William, Florida Color=Jayden (ugh, ugly ugly name: hence ugly color)
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies