Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:31:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 107398 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 23, 2015, 05:42:41 PM »

Could I enter this race on the Republican or Democratic side?

I'd like to perhaps enter as Amb. John Eisenhower or as Morris Udall.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 10:10:50 PM »

"I am here as a representative from Arizona. My predecessor was my brother, and he served for six years before being appointed to Secretary of the Interior. Now, having served twice as long with half the intelligence in Congress, I think I am quite experienced enough to announce I am running for President. I say to you that I have but twelve years in Congress to base my experience off of - to me, it's felt like a lifetime as a doctor who can't cure his patients." As the audience chuckles, Mo plunges onwards.

"As Lindsay has died, so other will live. The Dream of this great City will live on. The Dream of this great Nation will live on. The Dream of this People will live on, and it will mount against all adversaries." The young man, speaking with a quiet but fervent tone, pauses. "I do not live in a country. I do not live in a province. I do not live under a king. I live in the greatest idea on Earth - America.

"My fellow Americans, we have a lot left to go. Do not be mistaken - I will run this race, always pushing onwards and forwards - as America runs its race. Today, I am here not to become President, but to inspire hope. Do you feel it? Do you feel it? I know I do. I know we do. This is a movement of hope, and maybe, just maybe, it will flare up across the nation! Greed and dispair of the system are at an end!

"Bad times will pass, bad men will die, bad nations will fall - but so long as man lives, so long as freedom lives, in hearts and minds, so long as liberty and justice live, America will live on. I ask you to join and support me - not me, but this movement. This a battle for the heart and soul of America - will you take hope and ideas and trust? Or will we accept the establishment's status quo?

"I know what I will do, what we will do - we will fight for civil rights, for poverty's end, for justice and liberty for all! We will not rage, we will not lose, we will not surrender - every battle there is, we will fight! Prepare the way, America! Because I am here to lead the movement of hope, and because I count on you, the common people, to support me, we will win!

"I am Mo Udall, and we are the People of Hope. I will not need to call others extremists, nor will I insult others. Do not worry. We will prevail. God bless this movement of hope, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!"

- Morris Udall's announcement speech, New York City, NY
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »

Raul Castro, Patrick Caddell, Raymond Strother, and Patricia Shroder are requested for the campaign staff of Mo Udall.

The Udall campaign also files for all available primaries and caucuses.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 02:04:24 AM »

"The establishment is scared. They have every right to be. Here, in their heartland, we have fought back! In the capital of the nation they control, I am leading. This is the way of the new era - our movement of hope. This is a victory for the people, not for me. We are prepared. We are ready. We will, I assure you, win.

"This great city of ours will become a shining city. As our movement spreads, this will be our capital we have seized from the status quo. This shining city on the great hill of the great idea of America will be where we land our first blow. From here, ever onwards, ever forwards, ever there and here we shall go. For now, let me pledge to you: when we support Udall, we support ourselves.

"Establishment here, get ready. No amount of corruption and counting and hiding votes will end this. Voters, are you ready? Ready! Steady! March, two, three, four![drums] This way, every way, to vote! Gather them out and turn them up. Not a vote here will be left out! We are the movement of hope!"

- Morris Udall, Washington D. C.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 05:07:39 PM »

April 21-23
April 21:

- Fly to Vermont
- Rally Burlington, Vermont(address minimum wage plan):
"We will increase the minimum wage to $3.00. Since some may accuse me of being inspecific in my plans, let's be clear: the current minimum federal wage is $1.60. My plan staggers this out over a period of five years. In the first year, each state will be offered the ability to raise it to $1.80. In the second year, each state will be offered the ability to raise it to $2.00. In the third year, we will enforce the $1.80 standard nationally and offered $2.30 to each state.* My campaign will release a more detailed plan for that later.

"In case you are concerned with the jobs cost, my first year in office we will have the Federal Reserve have loose circulation and Congress spend tight. This will allow workers who may be laid off a full year to save money. In the second through fourth or eighth years, we will have tight circulation and loose spending. That is when an economic stimulus will be passed. This allows deflation to cause the worker's money saved to be worth more and only potentially hurting people who can afford it. I hope this helps you comprehend the impact on your own life and why I consider my policies to be common sense."
- Campaign Exeter, Essex, Rutland City, speaking on importance of raising the minimum wage
- Barnstorm Vermont
- Fundraiser in Montpellier
- Barnstorm South Burlington(address economic stimulus)

1: $1.80 offered
2: $2.00 offered
3: $2.30 off., $1.80 enforced
4. $2.62 off., $2.00 enforced
5. $3.00 off., $2.30 enf.
6. $2.62 enf.
7. $3.00 enf.

April 22

- Barnstorm South Burlington, Rutland City, Colchester, Brattleboro(address rural concerns without attacking cities)
- Fundraiser in Burlington, VT
- Town Hall in Burlington(Minimum wage, environment, peace through strength and intelligence)
- Townhall in Essex(Abortion - first twenty-four weeks, amnesty - our new citizens want to work hard)
- Fundraiser in Montpelier, VT
- Fly to D. C.
- Congressional duties
- Fundraiser

April 23

- Town Hall, D. C.(Desegregation)
- Congressional duties
- Fundraiser, D. C.
- Town Hall, D. C.(minimum wage, desegregation)
- Barnstorm, D. C.(movement of hope)
- Speech of the Shining City

How many endorsements may we seek?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 09:40:29 PM »

Mayor-Commisioner Walter Washington of D. C.

"Never before has our city been so ready for a movement. After the fighting for civil rights and many riots, we were tense and ready to spring. I am proud to endorse Representative Morris Udall's campaign for the Presidency, and I feel good to know that I am part of the movement of hope."

Acting Mayor Sanford Garelik of New York City

Former First Lady of New York City Mary née Burke Lindsay

I will finish this tomorrow.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:18 PM »

"After years of war, riots that involve everything from welfare to race, fighting for just to be allowed to vote, and a large number protest of protests, now is time for Morris Udall. Now is the time for the movement of hope. Now is the time for history to be made. It will not wait for any man.

The camera shifts to Udall, sitting at his desk. Pointing at the camera, he states, "You may decide. Will you choose the future I offer? Or will you choose a risky future, gambling life and limb for good and gain? Or will you choose the past? The choice will be yours. I will not give names to other movements, but if you want hope, if you want a future that shakes up D. C. without burning it, it you want my movement of hope, vote Mo Udall."

"I'm Mo Udall, a representative from Arizona but of all people, and I approve this message."

>50%: $100,000
>90%: $250,000
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 07:37:43 AM »

Sorry - I meant to fund $250,000 worth of ads in North Dakota, too.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »

Endorsements(TBF):
Mayor-Commisioner Walter Washington of D. C.

"Never before has our city been so ready for a movement. After the fighting for civil rights and many riots, we were tense and ready to spring. I am proud to endorse Representative Morris Udall's campaign for the Presidency, and I feel good to know that I am part of the movement of hope."
- Head up GOTV in Washington, D. C.

Acting Mayor Sanford Garelik of New York City
"Mo Udall is the best candidate to carry on Former Mayor Lindsay's movement."
- Help transfer remnants of Lindsay's campaign to Udall
- Mayoral Duties

Governor William Guy of North Dakota
"No Udall is the best man who understands Midwestern values and has the needed pragmatism to win."
- GOTV on last day
- Speech
- Gubernatorial duties

Former Governor Philip H. Hoff of Vermont
"Morris Udall has Vermont's best interests at heart. I proudly endorse him, knowing that the country need not be divided as Nixon and another man want. I urge those of you undecided who respect me to support Udall as a man of the people - a uniter, not a divider."

- Chair Vermont campaign
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »

UDALL CAMPAIGN'S RESPONSE TO GEORGE WALLACE'S DIG
"Governor Wallace, I assume, means no disrespect with his comments. I mean no disrespect with mine. My values are Southern values - honor, hope, and equality. These are not just Northern or Southern values - these are all-American Values. George Wallace's South is not my South! My South is an American South of Honor, Hope, and Equality."
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 06:27:33 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2015, 04:25:13 PM by Kingpoleon »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

[quote]
Candidate Specific Questions:

4.- To Representative Udall: Congressman, you plan regarding the minimum wage came under fire last week as several economic experts expressed that a rise to $3.00 over such a short span of time would have terrible consequences for the US economy. Do you believe the plan is truly sustainable?

The Republicans will not continue such a plan. If I were assured of Republican co-operation after my Presidency was up, I would agree to spread it out over, say, twelve years and lower it to $2.40. Then, $3.00. As to being unsustainable, what is definitely unsustainable is the current attack upon the working man! I understand economical concerns, but I also understand the worker's concerns. We must have a fine balance between the two. To state the obvious, I fear these experts don't understand the unsustainable condition of the minimum wage - none of them are paid such.

CONCLUDING REMARKS
"Today, I have stood before you. I know I have not done well. I have not done well because I have refused to debate. I have looked the American people in the eye, and I have told the truth. I will let the people judge whether or not I stand for them and for their values. The other candidates have come here to debate.

"They calculate in their heads the answer which will offend none and rally their voters. That is not my business. My business is to stand here and tell my policies, the truth. I appreciate criticism. It helps me to learn to be a better person. I will not surround my administration with yes-men and with division. The other candidates claim to stand for unity. I am the only one who really does!

"Today, I present you with a choice. A choice between myself - hope, unity, and policy - and the others. Never before has a negative campaign won! Do not let this be the first time, I beg you. Listen to me - the movement of hope will prevail.
"
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 10:10:06 PM »

I will have the schedule up within 24 hours. Where's Muskie?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 07:24:23 PM »

May I ask for an extension until tomorrow evening?
I can finish it really quickly, but I'd appreciate another twemty-four hours. I had a last-minute appointment I wasn't expecting. I sincerely apologize and am willing to accept a certain cut on my delegate counts of necessary.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 10:10:49 PM »

The Udall Campaign Files For all available caucuses and primaries.
[May 07-12: Oregon, Washington trips
May 13-16: Michigan, Maryland]
[May 17-23: Rhode Island, Connecticut trips]

May 7-May 23
[/size]:

May 7:
- Fly to Portland, Oregon
- Town Hall in Portland, OR
- Fundraiser in Portland, OR
- Fundraiser in Salem, OR
- Town Hall in Salem, OR
- Barnstorm in Salem, OR

May 8:
- Town Hall in Salem, OR
- Town Hall in Salem, OR
- Town Hall in Eugene, OR
- Barnstorm Eugene, OR
- Fundraiser in Eugene, OR

May 9:
- Fundraiser in Portland, OR
- Fundraiser in Salem, OR

May 10:
- Town Hall in Salem, OR
- Town Hall in Seattle, WA
- Fundraiser in Seattle, WA
- Town Hall in Seattle, WA
- Town Hall in Spokane, WA

May 11:
- Fundraiser in Spokane, WA
- Town Hall in Vancouver, WA
- Fundraiser in Vancouver, WA

May 12:
- Barnstorm Vancouver, WA
- Town Hall in Tacoma, WA
- Town Hall in Tacoma, WA
- Fly to Detroit, MI

May 13:
- Town Hall in Detroit, MI
- Fundraiser in Detroit, MI
- Barnstorm Detroit, MI

May 14:
- Fundraiser in Detroit, MI
- Town Hall in Lansing, MI
- Fundraiser in Lansing, MI
- Fly to Baltimore, MD

May 15(economic inequality):
- Town Hall in Baltimore, MD
- Fundraiser in Baltimore, MD
- Town Hall in Annapolis, MD
- Fundraiser in Annapolis, MD

May 16:
- Fundraiser in Baltimore, MD
- GOTV Baltimore, MD
- GOTV Baltimore, MD
- GOTV Silver Spring, MD

May 17:
- Town Hall in Bridgeport, CT
- Fundraiser in Bridgeport, CT
- Town Hall in New Haven, CT
- Barnstorm in New Haven, CT

May 18:
- Town Hall in Stamford, CT
- Barnstorm Stamford, CT
- Town Hall in Hartford, CT

May 19:
- Barnstorm Hartford, CT
- Fundraiser in New Haven, CT

May 20:
- Town Hall in Waterbury, CT
- Town Hall in Waterbury, CT
- Town Hall in Providence, RI
- Fundraiser Providence, RI

May 20:
- Barnstorm Providence, RI
- Town Hall in Warwick, RI
- Barnstorm Warwick, RI

May 21:
- Fundraiser in Providence, RI
- Town Hall in Cranston, RI
- Town hall in Cranston, RI

May 22:
- Fundraiser Providence, RI

May 23:
- Barnstorm Providence, RI
- GOTV Providence, RI
- GOTV New Haven, CT
- GOTV Hartford, CT
- Barnstorm Bridgeport, CT
- GOTV Bridgeport, CT
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 10:28:23 PM »

Fmr. Mayor of Bridgeport, CT: Samuel Tedesco:
- Lead GOTV in Bridgeport
Mayor of Detroit, MI: Roman Gribbs:
- Lead GOTV in Michigan
Gov. of RI: Frank Licht:
- Attend Barnstorm in Providence, May 23
Political Operator: John Bailey of CT:
- Chair North-Eastern Campaign
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 01:54:21 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 03:33:47 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 03:36:17 PM by Kingpoleon »

Will there be another debate before the Convention Debate?

Also, do you have a list of days for the primaries & caucuses? I only found Rhode Island's and assumed Connecticut's was on the same day.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 12:06:58 AM »

Udall Campaign Strategy
- The Udall campaign will be diverting small funds towards the Midwest
- The Udall campaign is opening an office in Los Angeles, three in New York City, and one in Hempstead, NY
- Messaging will focus on unity and progressivism
- Udall will be portrayed as a quick witted and funny Congressman with a good knowledge of the issues

Representative Udall gladly accepts.(Could I send one or two questions? I'll PM them to you and McGovern)

Just A Bit More, Mo!
:

"The race of hope is not yet accomplished, but we are on our way. The race of progress is not yet finished, but we are on our way. The race of unity is not yet completed, but we are on our way!"

[OOC: SCHEDULE TBD]
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 12:09:00 AM »

To Rep. Udall

From Sen. Harris:
"Could you please make your stance clear on the minimum wage?

From Sen. McGovern: "Mr. Udall, as you know, I come from Midwestern states with strong agricultural roots. In recent years the family farm has been declining, how would you deal with this as President?"

From Sen. Harris: "How will you fix the growing trade deficit and encourage growth in American exports?"

From Sen. McGovern: "Each year over 14,000 American workers are killed on their jobs, and nine million injured. As President how would you deal with these horrible tragedies?"
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:54 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 10:34:43 PM by Kingpoleon »

Will there be another debate before the Convention Debate?

Also, do you have a list of days for the primaries & caucuses? I only found Rhode Island's and assumed Connecticut's was on the same day.

Not really, there's only two turns left and this one took a lot of time for me to grade. If the players find a third party to host a debate I might consider it, but personally I'm not hosting another debate.

There is a list at the Sign Up and Rules thead, here are the remaining primaries:

Turn 13:

May 30 – Arkansas, Kentucky and Nevada Caucuses
June 6 – California Primary, South Dakota Primary, New Jersey, New Mexico and Colorado Caucuses

Turn 14

June 14 – Texas, Delaware, Maine and Oklahoma Caucuses
June 20 - New York Primary

Colorado:
- Appeal to middle and working class
- Insure maximum turnout with GOTV
- Appeal to social liberals

Nevada:
- Appeal to workers with economic populism
- Use GOTV to insure maximum turnout
- Appeal to miners with concern for injuries and empathy

New Mexico:
- Appeal to middle class
- Use GOTV to insure maximum turnout
- Criticize Muskie for going negative

Mo Udall Campaign Schedule(May 24-June 6):

May 24:
- Fly to Las Vegas
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, NV
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, NV

May 25:
- Ton Hall in Las Vegas, NV
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, NV(x4)

May 26:
- Rest(x2)
- Town Hall in Los Vegas, NV
- Town Hall in Reno, NV
- Town Hall in Reno, NV
- Town Hall in North Los Vegas, NV

May 27:
- Town Hall in North Las Vegas, NV(x3)
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

May 28:
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29:
- Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
- Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
- Town Hall in Paradise, Nevada

May 30:
- Barnstorm Paradise, Nevada
- GOTV in Paradise, Nevada
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, Nevada
- GOTV in Las Vegas, Nevada
- GOTV in Henderson, Nevada
- GOTV in Reno, Nevada

May 31:
- Fly to Colorado
- Town Hall in Denver, Colorado
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, Colorado

June 1:
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, CO
- Fundraiser in Colorado Springs, CO
- Town Hall in Denver, CO
- Town Hall in Denver, CO
- Fundraiser in Denver, CO
- Town Hall in Aurora, CO

June 2:
- Town Hall in Aurora, CO
- Fly to New Mexico
- Town Hall in Albuquerque, NM

June 3:
- Fundraiser in Albuquerque, NM
- Town Hall in Las Cruces, NM
- Town Hall in Santa Fe, NM
- Town Hall in Santa Fe, NM

June 4;
- Town Hall in Albuquerque, NM(x4)
- Fundraiser in Albuquerque, NM
- Drive to Colorado

June 5:
- Town Hall in Denver, CO(x4)
- Barnstorm Colorado Springs, CO
- Barnstorm Aurora, CO

June 6:
- Barnstorm Denver, CO
- GOTV Denver, CO
- GOTV Colorado Springs, CO
- GOTV Aurora, CO
- GOTV Albuquerque, NM
- GOTV Albuquerque, NM

Endorsers
:
The Governors and political organizers will work together on the GOTV campaign in Nevada, Colorado, and New Mexico. The Governors of those states will be stumping hard for and with Udall in major cities. All other endorsers will work on GOTV in New Jersey, with the Mayor of New York working especially hard there. From there, they will build infrastructure and set up a skeleton GOTV system in New York State.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »

I would like to get to the convention as soon as possible, and since it is the weekend I wonder if it might be possible for the turns to be ready by Sunday. If not, I'll understand and grant one or two extra days.
I'll do my best, but I think it might take me until 5:00 Monday, CST.

IC:
Campaign Strategy:
- Focus on New York City
- Build on skeleton GOTV infrastructure
- Use GOTV to try to attain disproportionately large amounts of turnout & votes
- Try to make "Acid, Abortion, and Amnesty" stick

Morris Udall Speech, New York City, NY, June 7Sad
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 06:49:47 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2015, 08:37:43 PM by Kingpoleon »

Morris Udall Campaign Schedule: June 7-20

Strategy:
- Focus on the war in universities and gatherings of young people
- Attempt to build a youth-minorities-moderate-populist coalition
- Strive to ensure some moderate values combine with progressive and populist values for electability
- Points of especial interest: Brooklyn, Harlem[Manhattan], City University of New York  

June 7:
- Fly to New York City
- Town Hall in CUNY, NYC
- Town Hall in Harlem, NYC
- Town Hall in Brooklyn, NYC
- Town Hall in Brooklyn, NYC
- Fundraiser in Brooklyn, NYC  

June 8:
- Barnstorm Brooklyn, NYC
- Barnstorm Manhattan, NYC
- Town Hall in Harlem, NYC
- Fundraiser in Manhattan, NYC

June 9:
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Fundraiser in Queens
- Town Hall in Manhattan
- Speech at CUNY

June 10:
- Town Hall in Manhattan(x4)
- Fundraiser in Manhattan
- Town Hall in Brooklyn

June 11:
- Town Hall in Brooklyn
- Town Hall in Brooklyn
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens

June 12:
- Speech at CUNY
- Town Hall in Staten Island
- Town Hall in the Bronx
- Town Hall in the Bronx
- Town Hall in the Bronx
- Town Hall in Queens

June 13:
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Fundraiser in Queens
- Town Hall in Manhattan
- Town Hall in Manhattan
- Barnstorm Manhattan

June 14:
- Town Hall in Manhattan(x3)
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Barnstorm Queens

June 15:
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in the Bronx(x4)

June 16:
- Town Hall in the Bronx
- Town Hall in the Bronx
- Barnstorm the Bronx
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Barnstorm Queens

June 17:
- Town Hall in Queens
- Town Hall in Queens
- Fundraiser in Queens
- Town Hall in Manhattan
- Town Hall in Manhattan
- Town Hall in Manhattan

June 18:
- Speak at CUNY
- Register voters at CUNY(x3)
- Town Hall in Queens
- Barnstorm Queens

June 19:
- Town Hall in Staten Island
- Barnstorm Staten Island
- Town Hall in Brooklyn
- Town Hall in Brooklyn
- Fundraiser in Brooklyn
- Barnstorm Brooklyn

June 20:
- Barnstorm Queens
- GOTV in Queens
- Barnstorm Manhattan
- GOTV in Manhattan
- GOTV at CUNY
- GOTV in Brooklyn
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 07:47:31 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2015, 09:11:50 PM by Kingpoleon »

Mayor Walter Washington of Washington, D. C.:
- Lead Minority Outreach in New York City

Acting Mayor Sanford Garelik:
- Give stump speeches and visit half of all Town Halls with the candidate
- Lead GOTV

CEO Richard E. Berlin of New York City & Hearst Corporation:
- Convince his newspapers to endorse Udall
- Use his company's connections to the local Democratic Party for campaign infrastructure

Chairman Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Sr. of the New York Times:
- Convince his newspaper to endorse Udall
- Host Fundraisers

Former Representative Franklin Roosevelt, Jr. of New York City:
- Host Town Halls for the candidate

New York City Comptroller Abraham Beame:
- Host Town Halls
- Fundraise
- Give Stump Speeches on Primary Day

Political Operator John Bailey of Connecticut:
- Lead Infrastructure
- Head state campaign

All other endorsers are to stump speech and participate in GOTV if possible.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2015, 04:49:22 PM »

Nominating Speech for Morris Udall by Franklin Roosevelt, Jr.

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 05:07:43 PM »

Quote from: Restricted

Udall Floor Campaign ManagersSad
Former Representative Franklin Roosevelt, Jr. of New York:

Former Chairman John Bailey of Connecticut:

Former Secretary Stewart Udall of Arizona:
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies