Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:12:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 109063 times)
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: September 29, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »
« edited: September 30, 2015, 09:53:59 PM by VPH »

Previous Harris Endorsers
Patsy Mink: Rep. Mink will conduct GOTV in Washington DC and attend to congressional duty. She will later fundraise in Maryland.
Chip Yablonski: Yablonski will barnstorm W. Pennsylvania coal mines and coordinate miner GOTV for the 1st part, then shift these activities to Ohio afterwards. Finally, he will focus on miners in TN and blue collar workers in NC.
Henry Howell: Lt. Gov. Howell will spend time in NC and GA fundraising and barnstorming. Before that, he'll be doing his duty at home in VA.
LaDonna Harris (wife)Sad Fred Harris' wife will be touring Vermont barnstorming and doing GOTV there. Afterwards, she'll be in California setting up volunteer chapters and opening offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. She will spend some time in North Dakota talking to Natives about Fred Harris.
Robert Kastenmeier: Rep. Kastenmeier will attend to congressional duties and also barnstorm in DC. He will spend some time doing GOTV in Indiana and Ohio as well.
Bill Clay: Rep. Clay will barnstorm in DC and Philadelphia. Afterwards, he will spend some time fundraising in Indiana and doing GOTV in Gary, Indiana.
Frank Morrison: Morrison will fundraise, barnstorm, and do GOTV in rural Indiana and North Dakota.
Jay Rockefeller: Rockefeller will barnstorm Georgia and Tennessee after April 25th. Until then, he'll be in the Pittsburgh area mobilizing volunteers and fundraising.
Dave Obey: Rep. Obey will attend to congressional duties and do some barnstorming in Washington DC. For 3 days, he'll be in Columbus, Ohio to coordinate local groups and help get people to the polls.
Ross Bass: Ross Bass will head GOTV efforts in Tennessee and play a major role in organizing the state, turning out voters, and general outreach.
Ernest Gruening: Gruening will be helping GOTV in Massachussets reaching out to McGovern supporters and then barnstorming California from April 27nd to May 3rd. Afterwards, he will coordinate a mailer to Louisiana voters.
Claude Pepper: Rep. Pepper will barnstorm and do GOTV in Georgia and North Carolina after spending some time doing congressional duties and conducting a fundraiser in DC.
Jesse Jackson: As Black Outreach Coordinator, Rev. Jackson will split these weeks between outreach to black voters in Philadelphia, Columbus, Toledo, Nashville, Memphis, Jackson, New Orleans, and Shreveport.
Henry Maier: Nothing much except for light fundraising.
Mike Monroney: Monroney will help barnstorm and do GOTV in Southern Ohio and Indiana. Afterwards, he will spend time in Tennessee and North Carolina doing GOTV.
Bill Roy: Rep. Roy will attend to congressional duties and do some barnstorming in North Dakota.
J. William Fulbright: Fulbright will barnstorm and mobilize support in Louisiana and Tennessee.
Phillip Berrigan: Fr. Berrigan will help do GOTV and mobilize students at UPenn, Penn State, UVermont, Ohio State, Ohio University, IU, Purdue, and Notre Dame.
Jennings Randolph: Randolph will spend time doing fundraising and GOTV in Pennsylvania and Ohio. He will barnstorm North Carolina and Tennessee reaching out to Wallace voters.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #601 on: September 30, 2015, 07:45:17 AM »

Wallace files for all upcoming primaries or caucuses that is currently open.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #602 on: September 30, 2015, 07:57:27 PM »

Well, gentlemen, we have a problem. A week has passed and not many have posted, which does put me into a dilemma on how exactly to proceed.

Any suggestions?
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #603 on: September 30, 2015, 08:00:26 PM »

Well, gentlemen, we have a problem. A week has passed and not many have posted, which does put me into a dilemma on how exactly to proceed.

Any suggestions?

Just in case I haven't clarified, I do not intend to post this week because I don't really need to. Tongue

Have you PMed those who have not posted yet? And if you have, did you do so recently?
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #604 on: September 30, 2015, 08:25:42 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2015, 09:53:24 PM by YPestis25 »

Muskie GOTV

Pennsylvania
-Focus on moderate and mainstream democratic union members and ethnic workers in Philadelphia and Pittsburg.
-Focus on mainstream democrats in rural Pennsylvania.
-Provide busing to primary polling places.

Ohio
-Focus on union and ethnic worker turnout in major metropolitan areas.
-GOTV in rural southern Ohio, target democrats turned off by Yorty and Wallace, but not ready to vote for McGovern.

Indiana
-Focus on union and ethnic worker turnout in Indianapolis, Evansville and the East Chicago area.
-Once again turnout moderate democrats in rural Indiana (If any really exist).

And sorry Lumine. I will have my full schedule up shortly.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #605 on: September 30, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »

What states are the results coming out, only April 25 states, or all of them. If all of them, I'll ask for extension?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #606 on: September 30, 2015, 09:40:29 PM »

Mayor-Commisioner Walter Washington of D. C.

"Never before has our city been so ready for a movement. After the fighting for civil rights and many riots, we were tense and ready to spring. I am proud to endorse Representative Morris Udall's campaign for the Presidency, and I feel good to know that I am part of the movement of hope."

Acting Mayor Sanford Garelik of New York City

Former First Lady of New York City Mary née Burke Lindsay

I will finish this tomorrow.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #607 on: September 30, 2015, 09:44:01 PM »

Mayor-Commisioner Walter Washington of D. C.

"Never before has our city been so ready for a movement. After the fighting for civil rights and many riots, we were tense and ready to spring. I am proud to endorse Representative Morris Udall's campaign for the Presidency, and I feel good to know that I am part of the movement of hope."

Acting Mayor Sanford Garelik of New York City

Former First Lady of New York City Mary née Burke Lindsay

I will finish this tomorrow.

I those are endorsements, Kingpoleon, you have to ask them via PM to me first, they are not automatic.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #608 on: September 30, 2015, 09:44:51 PM »

What states are the results coming out, only April 25 states, or all of them. If all of them, I'll ask for extension?

It's actually all of them. Right, it's not like I have enough time to provide an update anyway, so this is extended again.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #609 on: September 30, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »

Any suggestions?

I thought we still had until tomorrow afternoon, right? I'm intending to get everything out by then; it's just that I normally tend to delay my posts by working on them over time so I can put the best quality in them. Right now I don't believe that there's a huge problem with inactivity since we're all still getting our posts out by the deadline.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #610 on: September 30, 2015, 09:55:09 PM »

That much is true, but it still is kind of worrying, xD

Friday afternoon it is, I'll be free that time!
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #611 on: September 30, 2015, 09:56:30 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2015, 05:45:25 PM by VPH »

April 26-May 6 Schedule
April 26
GOTV w/Louis Stokes: Cleavland, OH
Speech to farmers: Mansfield, OH
Fundraising/GOTV: Columbus, OH
Vietnam Rally at Ohio State University w/Fr. Berrigan: Columbus, OH

"Let's focus on improving America."

April 27
GOTV/Rally about jobs: Dayton, OH
Town Hall/Presser: Dayton, OH
GOTV w/Mike Monroney: Cincinnati, OH
Dinner with union workers: Cincinnati, OH

April 28
GOTV: Lima, OH
Speech about jobs: Findlay, OH
GOTV W/Jennings Randolph: Toledo, OH
Speaing with local Polish/Serb/Italian community leaders: Toledo, OH

"We can revive manufacturing! By improving the tax code and making sure other nations don't undercut us, we can put the trade imbalance back into balance!"

April 29
GOTV Downtown: Fort Wayne, IN
Speech about regulations/Town Hall: Muncie, IN
GOTV: Anderson, IN
GOTV: Fishers, IN

April 30
GOTV: Lafayette, IN
GOTV/Rally with workers about union rights: Gary, IN
GOTV: Hammond, IN
GOTV: East Chicago

Female voter: "Do you support the ERA?"
Harris: "Most definitely. It's time to make it known that women are not second class citizens! I was the first on this campaign trail to talk about the ERA and support it."

May 1
GOTV in black communities w/Jesse Jackson: Indianapolis, IN
GOTV in suburbs: Indianapolis, IN
Rally about education: Indianapolis, IN
Fundraising community potluck: Evansville, IN

"By closing Wall Street tax loopholes, we can provide cheaper college for all Americans and invest in elementary education programs in poor communities. The fatcats don't need another bonus. Our children need education."

May 2
GOTV w/Ross Bass: Clarksville, TN
Fundraising dinner and GOTV w/Ross Bass: Nashville, TN
Speech about poverty alleviation: Tullahoma, TN
Rally about jobs: McMinnvile, TN

"Jobs are key to ending poverty, which is why my jobs program does a number of things:
-It invests in job creation through infrastructure projects
-The program calls for an increase in the minimum wage to help workers
-It ensures that small businesses can thrive in the US
-It sustains and aids millions of struggling farmers"

May 3
GOTV w/Frank Clement: Chattanooga, TN
GOTV w/Frank Clement: Knoxville, TN
Speech about jobs: Farragut, TN
GOTV: Johnson City, TN

May 4
GOTV/Speech downtown about poverty: Atlanta, GA
Town Hall and Presser: Atlanta, GA
GOTV: Macon, GA
GOTV: Augusta, GA

"Poverty doesn't pick and choose. Poverty is a system that can be beat through hard work, determination, and a hand up. I grew up poor on a farm, but thanks to the New Deal programs, I was able to live the American Dream. I want to bring the American Dream to more Americans."

May 5
GOTV: Charlotte, NC
GOTV: Winston-Salem, NC
GOTV/Dinner with union workers: Greensboro, NC
GOTV: Durham, NC

May 6
Morning GOTV: Raleigh, NC
Flight to Fargo, ND
GOTV /wife: Fargo, ND
Rally about Vietnam at UND: Grand Forks, ND
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #612 on: September 30, 2015, 09:59:10 PM »

Muskie For America Turn Eleven

April 18th
Barnstorm in Philadelphia, PA.
Meet with Mayor Frank Rizzo for endorsement.
Rally with Mayor Rizzo.
"Thank you Philadelphia! Together we will take back the White House! For too long have the corrosive policies of Richard Nixon torn this nation apart! Together we will heal this country. Together we will win this nomination. Together we will take this primary! Thank you and goodnight!"

April 19th
Fundraiser in Philadelphia, PA.
Barnstorm in Allentown, PA.
Register new voters in Allentown, PA.

April 20th
Meet with Governor Milton Shapp in Harrisburg, PA for endorsement.
Rally and GOTV with Governor Shapp in Harrisburg, PA.
"We must come together as Americans, and not be pulled apart. We cannot let demagogues and ideologues divide us. We as Americans are at our best when we stand united. Vote for a more unified America April 25th, vote for a stronger America April 25th."
Fundraiser in Harrisburg, PA.

April 21st
Barnstorm in Gettysburg, PA with Gov. Shapp.
Barnstorm along Interstate 81 with Gov. Shapp.

April 22nd
Barnstorm in Erie, PA.
Register new voters in Erie, PA.
Fundraise in Erie, PA.

April 23rd
Fly to Burlington, VT.
Barnstorm in Burlington, VT.
Rally in Burlington, VT.
"A victory here will propel us to victory in Ohio, and Indiana, and eventually the nomination itself! Together we will take our party back from the demagogues who are attempting to wrest it from us! Let's show them that the core of the Democratic Party is still strong!"

April 24th
Fly to Pittsburg, PA.
Meet with Mayor Peter Flaherty for his endorsement.
GOTV and barnstorming in Pittsburg, PA.
Fundraiser in Pittsburg, PA.

April 25th
Final events in Harrisburg, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
Watch returns come in in Philadelphia, PA.

April 26th
Fly to Cleveland, OH.
Barnstorm in Cuyahoga Country, OH.
Rally in Cleveland, OH.
Fundraiser in Cleveland, OH.

April 27th
Barnstorm in southern Ohio with Sen. Young.
Meet voters in Marietta, OH.
Meet voters in Gallipolis, OH.
"It is small towns like these which form the fabric of America. Hardworking people like you are what keeps this nation going even when everything else is stagnating, or even reversing. Let's take back the White House together!"

April 28th
Barnstorm in Cincinnati, OH.
GOTV and register new voters in Cincinnati, OH.
Fundraiser in Cincinnati, OH.

April 29th
Drive to Indiana.
Meet voters in Madison, IN.
Meet voters in Sellersburg, Clark City, and New Albany, IN.

April 30th
Barnstorm in Dale, IN.
GOTV in Evansville, IN.
Rally in Evansville, IN.
"Some people may say that our campaign is lagging behind. Let's prove them wrong! Some people may say that the Democratic Party has lost its mind in the mess of ideologues and demagogues. Let's prove them wrong! We are Democrats, not Republicans. We nominate people with real ideas, calm personas, and the ability to affect the change we need in Washington. A vote for me, is a vote for reason, a vote for me is a vote for real change."

May 1st
Meet Senator Hartke in Indianapolis, IN for endorsement.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Indianapolis, IN.
Fundraiser in Indianapolis, IN.

May 2nd
Barnstorm in Hammond, IN with Senator Hartke.
Barnstorm in Gary, IN with Senator Hartke.
Rally in Southbend, IN with Senator Hartke.
"If you want a President who will stand up for the little guy, I am your man. If you want a President who will protect the rights of labor, I am your man. If you want a President with proven leadership which spans beyond just spouting platitudes, I am your man."

I'll have my schedule for the southern contests out tomorrow. Also, Muskie files for the Michigan, Maryland, Oregon, Rhode Island, California and South Dakota primaries.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #613 on: September 30, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »

That much is true, but it still is kind of worrying, xD

Friday afternoon it is, I'll be free that time!
My stuff will be up Friday evening, thank you so much for this!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #614 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:18 PM »

"After years of war, riots that involve everything from welfare to race, fighting for just to be allowed to vote, and a large number protest of protests, now is time for Morris Udall. Now is the time for the movement of hope. Now is the time for history to be made. It will not wait for any man.

The camera shifts to Udall, sitting at his desk. Pointing at the camera, he states, "You may decide. Will you choose the future I offer? Or will you choose a risky future, gambling life and limb for good and gain? Or will you choose the past? The choice will be yours. I will not give names to other movements, but if you want hope, if you want a future that shakes up D. C. without burning it, it you want my movement of hope, vote Mo Udall."

"I'm Mo Udall, a representative from Arizona but of all people, and I approve this message."

>50%: $100,000
>90%: $250,000
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #615 on: October 01, 2015, 11:44:03 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2015, 08:56:37 AM by YPestis25 »

Muskie for America Turn 11, pt. 2

May 3rd
Rally in Chattanooga, TN.
Fundraiser in Chattanooga, TN.
Barnstorm in Nashville, TN.

May 4th
Rally in Nashville, TN.
Fundraiser in Nashville, TN.
Rally in Memphis, TN.

May 5th
Rally in Charlotte, NC.
Fundraiser in Charlotte, NC.
Barnstorm in Durham, NC.

May 6th
Barnstorm in Raleigh, NC.
Barnstorm in Greensboro, NC.
Fundraiser in Raleigh, NC.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:37 AM »

When shall the results be postified?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #617 on: October 02, 2015, 05:38:50 AM »

6 hours or so I assume, as it's US afternoon time, I assume.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #618 on: October 02, 2015, 07:37:43 AM »

Sorry - I meant to fund $250,000 worth of ads in North Dakota, too.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2015, 07:46:11 AM »

Campaign Trail: Indiana

April 24

Meeting voters at Evansville, IN (Going house by house and addressing their concerns of busing and integration, as well as the war and inflation.
Rally at Evansville, IN

'Fight for State's Rights and opposition to greedy politicians, against the corrupt establishment, vote for a known outsider, Vote for Wallace'.
GOTV and Barnstorming in the surburbs of Evansville and Darmstad
Townhall at Princeton, Indiana- Addresses concerns of integration, busing, the Vietnam war and his support for unions and jobs.
Barnstorming at Washington, IN
Meet Voters, agitate their concerns at Terre Haute IN (Agitate them about crime, lawlessness, hippies and appeal to middle-class America, in a populist and anti-establishment message. With that message, get them to vote Wallace.

April 25

Rally at Lafayette, IN (Concerns unions, improving education, tackling drugs and committing to American values).
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Garry,IN targeting ethnic Americans concerning lawlessness and the breakout in riots and crime and campaign them against busing, claiming Wallace is strongest about that.
Town hall in Portage, IN (Concerns the incompetence of the Nixon government, the old democratic establishment and Wallace, a true fighter.
Barnstorming and meeting voters and getting them to vote for Wallace as a strong leader and proven fighter at Michigan City, IN
Meeting voters and getting them to vote Wallace at Southbend, IN
Agitate Voters and rally voters into voting for populist and true American Wallace at Eikhart, IN

April 26

Rally at Goshen, IN (Vote for a person, a proven fighter against the tyranny of the federal government and keen on helping the poor and improving healthcare and education, Vote Wallace. Adress the concerns of middle America in their battles and call for a decent, fair and moral USA.
Town hall at Kendallville, IN (Talk about Wallace and against busing and for fair wages and improving infrastructure and transform as well as enhancing the federal government.
Rally at Fortwayne, IN (Tell people to stop supporting all the same, and vote for a committed fighter, 'Wallace'
Barnstorming at GOTV campaign in Carmel, IN telling voters that Wallace represents middle america and a restoration of traditional American values.
Meet Voters in Suburban Indianapolis and Lawrence, IN citing his position to busing, the failures of the Nixon government and education voters about Wallace record and him being a committed fighter.
Rally at Indianapollis IN, talk about improving education, fighting for morality, American people and values, and always represent the working and middle class against bureaucracy and tyranny of the federal government as well as corporate power and corporate actions that hurt the middle class.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #620 on: October 02, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2015, 08:39:21 AM by Intell »

Campaign Trail: Tennessee

April 27

Rally at Memphis, TN (Talk about how Wallace represents middle America and is a populist.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Germantown, TN (Wallace is a committed fighter and will fight federal intrusion and big business.
Town hall at Bartlett, TN (Wallace is concerned about busing and lawlessness and immorality in this country raging on.
Meeting voters in Suburban Memphis addressing their concerns and how Wallace relates to normal people and fight for middle America.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Millington, TN (Fight for a commited fighter against federal intrusion and busing, vote for Wallace.

April 28

Rally at Jackson, TN (Fight for local governments, accountability and against busing and forced integration, Wallace is the only man for you concerns, Vote Wallace and tell your friends and family to vote Wallace for a more safe and prosperous tomorrow.
GOTV campaign in Brentwood, TN  (Call for an end to busing and fight for unions and jobs as well as the white working class)
Meet Voters at Franklin, TN (Address their concerns and how Wallace will fight for them, end busing and fight for jobs and healthcare.
Barnstorming at GOTV campaign in Hendersonville, TN (Tell voters Wallace is a committed fighter, and fights for the people not for his party and what his party elites tell him to do.
Townhall at Nashville TN, Wallace addresses poverty by fighting for social care, he fights for unions and he fights for a patriotic, middle America not forced down by immorality and the destruction of the constitution on the left, corporatism and big business on the right.
Talk to voters in Suburban, TN and his commitment against busing and against crime, poverty and his support for the working class and unions.

April 29

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in  Eastern TN, and him calling for the profits of the coal industry to go to workers, his commitment to supporting unions and the coal industry.
Rally at Chattanooga, TN (To Fight for your rightful jobs and your culture, tell that Wallace is the best and only choice.
Barnstorming in Cleveland, TN drumming up patriotism to vote for Wallace and his commitment to American values.
Townhall at Knoxville, TN (Wallace meets a young woman, mugged who is concerned for her safety, he reassures her Wallace will fight for public  saftey, more cops, less criminals and drugs out of the street.
GOTV campaign and Barnstorming at Johnson City, TN (Call for Wallace as a hero fighting for the working class against busing and integration up in the north by the upper class and corporations.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #621 on: October 02, 2015, 08:52:02 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2015, 08:58:24 AM by Intell »

Campaign Trail: Georgia

April 30

Meet Voters in Northern Georgia, talking about his committed to family and American values, and him fighting for the middle class.
Barnstorming at GOTV campaign in Athens, GA calling for better wages, free healthcare and less federal government intrusion and more local government.
Town hall at Alpharetta, GA (Talks about fighting for workers against corporations instituting integration for the benefit in the paychecks against Georgia and the whole nation.
Rally at Atlanta, GA (Call for a return to Traditional values, and that Wallace is the strongest candidate to fight busing and integration against the backs of the poor and the working and middle class.
Meet Voters around Atlanta, GA addressing their concerns about Wages, Inflation, Integration and busing.

May 1

Rally at Colombous, GA (Talk about income inequality, regulation on big business and strengthening local governments state-wide.
Townhall at Albany, GA (Talk about fighting for small towns against federal influences and fight for community values and fight against the atrocity of busing.
Barnstorming at Titon, GA
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Macon, GA (Tell voters Wallace is against busing and integration and fights for you and not northern elites.
Talks to Rural Georgia and emphasizes his life story and him fighting for local communities.

May 2

Rally at Waycross, GA (Wallace fights for the little guy and for the worker against influences of big business and the federal government.
Townhall at Pooler, GA (Talks about how Wallace is a committed fighter, repeating his line of fighting for Wages against big business which want integration and forced busing.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Savannah, GA (Wallace is the candidate to get out of the Vietnam war, to fight communism diplomatically and to increase wages and have more government services for the needy and the middle class, which are allocated by local governments.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Augusta, GA (Wallace will improving education, make healthcare, and college free for everyone.)
Meeting Voters in Eastern Georgia through road trip in the car, and emphasizing the will and strength of Governor Wallace when meeting people.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2015, 09:04:37 AM »

Campaign Trail: North Carolina

May 3

-Build Infrastructure around NC and campaign in his rhetoric and phrase for middle america and a one day trip traveling big cities of NC.

GOTV campaign and barnstorming in Charlotte, NC
GOTV campaign and barnstorming in Greensboro, NC
GOTV camapign and barnstorming in Durham, NC
Rally at Raleign, NC to reiterate his point of state;s rights and campaigning cultural values and for the white working class.

-Build infrastructure and reiterate middle America and moral majority, focusing on the little guy, white working class and state's rights as small catchphrases to get people to focus on Wallace and vote for Wallace.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2015, 09:15:56 AM »

Campaign Trail: Mississippi

May 4

Meet Voters in Northern Mississippi and talk about protecting farmers and running on an agrarian platform of farm subsidies and about how Wallace shares rural people's values.
Rally at Topelo, MS (Vote for a real candidate, Wallace to share your concerns in the bubble of washington)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Oxford, MS (Wallace is against the busing of students and fights for higher education to be free.
Townhall at Jackson, MS (Protecting Wages of workers and decreasing inflation are the concerns for Wallace in this town hall.
Rally at Meridian, MS (Wallace defend southern culture and southern values against people from the north who oppose them.

May 5

-Target Southern Mississippi Values as Wallace is the candidate that you can most trust.

Rally at Pascagoula, MS (Talking about defending heritage and state's rights.
Townhall at Gulfort, MS (Talks about the concerns of forced integration and forced busing that has lead to the destruction of a child's education and lawlessness in society.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Hattiesburg, MS (Protect southern heritage, Wallace is the southern candidate.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Laurel, MS (Fight for fair wages and fight for unionization and against big business, Wallace is your guy.

-Campaign as Wallace is the anti-establishment democratic candidate, as a true southern democrat against the federal government intruding on state's rights and big business.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #624 on: October 02, 2015, 09:21:26 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2015, 09:29:30 AM by Intell »

May 6

Campaign Trail: Louisiana

No speeches, get an extensive infastructure around Lousiana, speeches at pollling places, Wallace is the southern guy, to protect, 'southern voters'.

Bus voters to the polls that affiliated with Wallace in New Orleans, LA
Meet Voters in Baton Rouge, LA telling them to go out and vote for Wallace.
GOTV campaign with Wallace in Lafayette, LA
GOTV campaign with Wallace in Alexednria, LA
GOTV campaign with Wallace in Shrevport, LA

-Tell ethnic white voters to remember their identity and what they are outside of polling stations with staff and Wallace him and for their interests to vote for Wallace.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies