Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:08:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 109213 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: September 13, 2015, 12:15:51 AM »

McCarthy Statement on Lindsay's Death

"John Lindsay was a great man who devoted his life to public service. He will be dearly missed."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #476 on: September 13, 2015, 12:16:39 AM »

Alright, time's up. Results will come soon.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #477 on: September 13, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »

Muskie for America

March 22nd
Barnstorm in Sikeston, MO.
Barnstorm in Kennett, MO.
Union meeting in Cape Girardeau, MO.
"Unions, as I have said before, are the bedrock of the American dream, and without them, our country, and our workers would be unrecognizable."
Fundraiser in Cape Girardeau, MO.

March 23rd
Barnstorm in Perryville, MO.
Rally in St. Genevieve, MO.
Fundraiser in De Soto, MO.

March 24th
Meet civic leaders in Farmington, MO.
College rally in Rolla, MO.
"You are the future of this great nation. you are the soon to be leaders of America. Only with your help can we fulfill this country's great potential ."
Fundraiser in Rolla, MO.

March 25th
Rally in Colombia, MO.
Barnstorm in Boonetown, MO.
Rally in Jefferson City, MO, with Gov. Warren Hearnes.

March 26th
Fundraiser and meeting with leading state legislators in Jefferson City, MO.
Barnstorm in Kansas City, MO.
Rally with Sen. Stuart Symington, in Kansas City, MO.
"Our cities need revitalization! As President I will increase investment into some our poorest urban areas, leading to a brighter future for places like Kansas City!"

March 27th
Barnstorm in Joplin, MO.
Rally in Springfield, MO.
Fundraiser in Springfield, MO.

March 28th
Barnstorm in St. Charles, MO.
Rally in St. Louis, MO.
"Let's show them on April 30th, that we are still front runners this race! Let's show them that we are in this to win it! Thank you and goodnight."
Fundraiser in St. Louis, MO.

March 29th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Columbus, WI.
Barnstorm GOTV in Sun Prairie, WI.
Rally with Rep. Zablocki and GOTV in Milwaukee, WI.
"Thank you all for coming out tonight! Too many of our brave young men have died fighting in that pointless war across the Pacific! Far too many! Nixon promised us peace with honor! Has he delivered? No! As your president, I will deliver. I will ensure that no more American boys are killed on the offensive in South Vietnam. I have seen the horrors of war, and would not wish that upon anyone."

March 30th
Fundraiser in Milwaukee, WI.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Monticello, WI.
Fundraiser in Madison, WI.
Rally in Madison, WI.

March 31st
Barnstorm in Chippewa Falls, WI, with Rep. Obey.
Barnstorm in Ladysmith, WI, with Rep. Obey.
Barnstorm in Eau Claire, WI, with Rep. Obey.

April 1st
Fundraiser in Minneapolis, MN.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Minneapolis, MN.
Rally in St. Paul, MN.

April 2nd
Barnstorm throughout the Iron Range.
Rally in Duluth, MN.
"You hard working union members are the foundation of what makes this country great. You prove each and every day that with hard work, anything is possible. As President, I will always be a friend of the working man, and will always advocate for their protection from the rapaciousness of some of our most wealthy citizens."
Fundraiser in Duluth, MN.

April 3rd
Barnstorm and GOTV in Milwaukee, WI, with Reps. Henry Reuss and Clement Zablocki.
Rally in Northern Milwaukee, WI, with Henry Reuss.
Fundraiser with Henry Reuss.

April 4th
Final GOTV effort in Wisconsin with Milwaukee Reps. Reuss and Zablocki.
Fly to Harrisburg, PA and file for the Pennsylvania Primary.
Fly to Boston, MA and file for the Massachusetts Primary.
Fundraiser in Boston, MA.

Also, Rep. Obey endorsed me like 2 turns ago, so you can't canvass with him
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #478 on: September 13, 2015, 01:05:58 AM »

ABC News Special, April 4th, 1972:

Smith: Howard K. Smith here from Milwaukee, reporting on the latest four contests in the Democratic and Republican primaries. With candidates and voters feeling a bit shellshocked following the abrupt demise of democratic frontrunner Mayor John Lindsay, the momentum has been changing by a lot on the past days, as attack ads and turnout machines have proved more relevant than ever. There's a lot of insight to be shared, but in the meantime let's take a look at the full GOP results:

Republican WI Primary:

Richard Nixon: 56.31% (19)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 43.69% (15)

Republican SC Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 52.46% (13)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 47.54% (12)

Republican MO Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 62.77% (25)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 37.23% (12)

Republican MN Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 80.01% (27)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 19.99% (7)

Smith: There were clear fears of a Goldwater victory in South Carolina and even Wisconsin, which would have put the President in major trouble going west. As it stands, it seems Goldwater has missed his best chance until the South votes in May to deliver a crippling blow to Nixon, as the President was widely percieved to have been in command this week with an energetic campaign and some rather effective efforts. Mr. Goldwater continues to perform rather well as a serious candidate and his delegate bloc gives him a lot of power even if he fails to overturn the Nixon bloc of delegates, but his campaign will need a heavy boost from the coming caucuses if he is to unseat the President from his throne. Now the Democrats:

Democratic WI Primary:

George McGovern: 32.08% (25)[/color]
Ed Muskie: 18.12% (14)
Fred Harris: 16.41% (12)
Sam Yorty: 15.39% (11)
Eugene McCarthy: 15.03% (10)
John Lindsay: 2.97%

Democratic MN Caucus:

Eugene McCarthy: 36.20% (30)
Ed Muskie: 21.03% (15)
Fred Harris: 18.05% (12)
Sam Yorty: 15.77% (10)
George McGovern: 6.89%
John Lindsay: 2.06%

Democratic MO Caucus:

Fred Harris: 38.19% (20)
Ed Muskie: 26.12% (13)
Sam Yorty: 25.30% (12)
George McGovern: 8.46%
John Lindsay: 1.93%

Democratic SC Caucus:

Sam Yorty: 32.76% (13)
Fred Harris: 21.76% (7)
Uncommitted: 21.58% (6)
George McGovern: 16.41% (5)
Ed Muskie: 4.12%
John Lindsay: 3.37%[/b]

Smith: These results are all over the board to be frank, McCarthy, Harris and Yorty finding success in the caucuses as McGovern scores the big prize in the high publicity Wisconsin Primary, a very needed boost for the South Dakota Senator. Lindsay voters scrambled to many different candidates, but it's safe to assume this means good news for most of the field for the time being. The South Carolina caucus was widely believed to be going on Harris direction on the last days, until he was badly hit by the exposure of his support for busing, a very unpopular decision with Southern voters which enabled Yorty to sail to victory even if the blow was blocked by a massively efficient Harris machine in Missouri. McCarthy also coasts as a favourite son on his state, but many wonder about the Senator's real message at this stage. Finally, this also comes as a relief to Senator Muskie in some ways, his levels of support outside the South gaining after Lindsay's demise. But it is for certain that the Senator will need to win states if his campaign is to survive at all.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #479 on: September 13, 2015, 07:02:17 AM »

I wish I had done better in WI and SC, but good results overall. Smiley

When will the next round be up?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »

Statement from the Office of Congressman John G. Schmitz

Today Congressmen Schmitz, Scherele, Ashbrook, Stieger, Rarick and Rousselot and Senator Buckley all introduced in the House and Senate respectively introduced Articles of Impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon for failure to support the Constitution by not upholding the oath of office by supporting foreign enemies over our allies across the country and breaking federal law.

Not allowed and not acknowledged. I have recieved no request to use the signature of the previously mentioned members of Congress, nor would Articles of Impeachment against Nixon be realistic at this stage even by ultra conservatives.

Turn begins tonight.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #481 on: September 13, 2015, 11:37:28 PM »

Statement from the Office of Congressman John G. Schmitz

Today Congressmen Schmitz, Scherele, Ashbrook, Stieger, Rarick and Rousselot and Senator Buckley all introduced in the House and Senate respectively introduced Articles of Impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon for failure to support the Constitution by not upholding the oath of office by supporting foreign enemies over our allies across the country and breaking federal law.

Not allowed and not acknowledged. I have recieved no request to use the signature of the previously mentioned members of Congress, nor would Articles of Impeachment against Nixon be realistic at this stage even by ultra conservatives.

Turn begins tonight.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2015, 11:48:45 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2015, 11:54:33 PM by Lumine »

Turn Ten: Caucus Extravaganza:
April 5th to April 17th, 1972

In the News!

Wallace suspends campaign
Following weeks of speculation, George Wallace suspends his campaign for President, will he re-enter before it’s too late?

War Powers Act approved by the Senate:
68-16 vote would reduce the power of the President to conduct war without congressional approval, it goes to the House

Biological Weapons Convention signed by USSR and US
Nixon, Podgorny signed convention in their respective capitals

Bombing Campaign in North Vietnam increases
In response to the ARVN attacks, US mass bombs Haiphong

1.- Caucus Extravaganza: Now this is where it starts to get tough. Eight states will announce their results at the end of this turn, Kansas, Virginia, Alaska and Hawaii set for April 11th, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Utah set for April 17th. This means that you have two weeks to contest these caucuses, which above all rely on good organization and good ground game, thus forcing you to be quite careful in choosing what to do and where to do so.

2.- Primary Deadline: A massive one as you need to qualify for most of the May Primaries. This turn you can file in for Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Nebraska, West Virginia and North Carolina.

3.- Wallace/Gravel: Senator Gravel has expressed that he will withdraw from the race soon, but he will still be treated as a candidate for game purposes until a speech is out. Wallace has also expressed he won’t be able to play, and thus I’ve suspended his campaign. He is a very crucial character, so if a new player wants him, he’s still available for a comeback.

Gallup: President Nixon's Approval Rating:

Approve: 53% (-3)
Disapprove: 36% (+4)
Undecided: 11% (-1)

Gallup: 1972 Presidential Election:

Richard M. Nixon: 43%
Generic Democrat: 40% (+2)
John G. Schmitz: 6% (+4)
Undecided: 10% (+4)

Primary Polling

Gallup: Republican Primary:

Richard Nixon: 70% (+5)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 26% (-1)
Undecided: 5% (-4)

While he hasn’t landed tough blows to cripple Goldwater’s public image, “Tricky Dick” asserts himself again as the clear favorite having won all contests so far, yet a crucial challenge appears for him as he tries to master the remaining caucuses and, of course, a South which is still wary of his performance. On the other hand, Goldwater is starting to slip in delegates, so winning states is a must for him lest his efforts collapse on a lack of success.

Gallup: Democratic Primary:

Ed Muskie: 22% (+4)
Sam Yorty: 22% (+6)
George McGovern: 20% (+5)
Fred Harris: 18% (+6)
Eugene McCarthy: 10% (+3)
Mike Gravel: 2% (-1)
Undecided: 6% (+3)

Sheer chaos. Not only the frontrunner has died, but four candidates won contests at the beginning of April, putting the race on a major confusion. Out of name recognition Muskie and Yorty fight off for the leadership of the race, and thus the upcoming caucuses, and, even more important, the Pennsylvania and Massachusetts Primaries will be decisive in creating a frontrunner. Harris and McGovern continue to surge as representatives of the populist wing and the anti-war wing, but Harris should be wary of a potential weakness of his, as Yorty cleverly used busing support to wound him in South Carolina.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2015, 11:56:21 PM »

Primary Candidate Data

Notoriety = N, Organization = O, Finance = F

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #484 on: September 14, 2015, 12:08:08 AM »

Early States, Tentative Polling:

Gallup: Republican Kansas Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 56% (+1)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 35%
Undecided: 8% (-1)

Gallup: Virginia Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 50% (+1)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 40% (+1)
Undecided: 10% (-2)

Gallup: Alaska Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 53% (+3)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 33% (-2)
Undecided: 11% (-1)

Gallup: Hawaii Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 68% (+3)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 24% (-1)
Undecided: 8% (-2)

Gallup: Idaho Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 46% (+1)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 41% (+1)
Undecided: 13% (-2)

Gallup: Montana Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 50%
Barry Goldwater Jr: 44% (+1)
Undecided: 6% 8-1)

Gallup: Wyoming Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 46% (+1)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 41% (-1)
Undecided: 13%

Gallup: Utah Republican Caucus:

Barry Goldwater Jr: 49% (-1)
Richard Nixon: 44% (+4)
Undecided: 7% (-3)

Gallup: Democratic Kansas Caucus:

Fred Harris: 36% (+6)
Sam Yorty: 22% (+7)
Ed Muskie: 19% (-1)
George McGovern: 11% (+1)
Eugene McCarthy: 5% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 2%
Undecided: 5% (-2)

Gallup: Democratic Virginia Caucus:

Sam Yorty: 35% (+3)
Fred Harris: 22% (+5)
Ed Muskie: 18% (+2)
George McGovern: 9% (+2)
Eugene McCarthy: 4% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 3%
Undecided: 9% (-3)

Gallup: Democratic Alaska Caucus:

Mike Gravel: 24% (-6)
George McGovern: 19% (+3)
Ed Muskie: 17% (+7)
Eugene McCarthy: 16% (+7)
Sam Yorty: 8% (+1)
Fred Harris: 6% (+1)
Undecided: 10% (+1)

Gallup: Democratic Hawaii Caucus:

George McGovern: 31 (+5)%
Eugene McCarthy: 26% (+4)
Ed Muskie: 13% (+6)
Mike Gravel: 7%
Fred Harris: 6% (+2)
Sam Yorty: 4% (+1)
Undecided: 13% (-3)

Gallup: Democratic Idaho Caucus:

Uncommitted: 24% (+4)
Sam Yorty: 20% (+2)
George McGovern: 18% (+1)
Ed Muskie: 13% (+1)
Eugene McCarthy: 4%
Fred Harris: 4% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 4%
Undecided: 13% (-2)

Gallup: Democratic Montana Caucus:

George McGovern: 27% (+2)
Sam Yorty: 23% (+1)
Ed Muskie: 19% (+2)
Eugene McCarthy: 10% (+2)
Fred Harris: 7% (+3)
Undecided: 10% (+2)

Gallup: Democratic Wyoming Caucus:

Sam Yorty: 29% (+3)
Ed Muskie: 22% (+4)
George McGovern: 19% (+3)
Fred Harris: 10% (+4)
Eugene McCarthy: 8% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 3% (-1)
Undecided: 10% (+2)

Gallup: Democratic Utah Caucus:

Sam Yorty: 39% (+3)
Ed Muskie: 17% (+2)
George McGovern: 14% (+2)
Eugene McCarthy: 7% (+1)
Fred Harris: 7% (+2)
Undecided: 12% (+2)
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #485 on: September 14, 2015, 12:12:14 AM »

Morgens Cuts Check and Runs
NIXON NOW MORE THAN EVER

Former presidential candidate and Procter & Gamble CEO Howard Morgens withdrew his support for Barry Goldwater Jr and endorsed President Richard Nixon.

"My campaign was about America's people and America's greatness. In the time since I ended my campaign, President Nixon has shown tremendous leadership, extraordinary vision, and resolute optimism about America's standing in at home and abroad. We have seen the President do the impossible: make negotiation work for America.

I will freely admit that I am a convert on this. As an opponent, I scoffed at and attacked President Nixon's efforts to achieve detente with certain Communist countries. But today, however, I recognize the President's brilliant and unlikely success in making America's position in the world stronger.

Looking back on it, I had the same feeling that no doubt many before me have felt. Why in the hell did I bet against Richard Nixon? It was a bad bet then, and it's a bad bet now. I consider it my distinct honor to throw my support behind President Nixon's re-election bid. I have written my first campaign contribution to the President and I assure him that if he keeps up the tremendous work, there will be more on its way."
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #486 on: September 14, 2015, 12:20:27 AM »

For fun, I decided to average out the Democrats' results so far and see where they stand in the nationwide popular vote (note: doesn't add up to 100% due to rounding):

1. Ed Muskie - 19.87%
2. Sam Yorty - 19.42%
3. George McGovern - 15.02%
4. Fred Harris - 12.77%
5. John Lindsay - 11.93%
6. Eugene McCarthy - 11.22%
7. Uncommitted - 4.40%
8. Mike Gravel - 3.78%
9. Jimmy Carter - 1.28%
10. Shirley Chisholm - 0.06%
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #487 on: September 14, 2015, 12:23:14 AM »

NIXON NOW MORE THAN EVER

Former presidential candidate and Procter & Gamble CEO Howard Morgens withdrew his support for Barry Goldwater Jr and endorsed President Richard Nixon.

"My campaign was about America's people and America's greatness. In the time since I ended my campaign, President Nixon has shown tremendous leadership, extraordinary vision, and resolute optimism about America's standing in at home and abroad. We have seen the President do the impossible: make negotiation work for America.

I will freely admit that I am a convert on this. As an opponent, I scoffed at and attacked President Nixon's efforts to achieve detente with certain Communist countries. But today, however, I recognize the President's brilliant and unlikely success in making America's position in the world stronger.

Looking back on it, I had the same feeling that no doubt many before me have felt. Why in the hell did I bet against Richard Nixon? It was a bad bet then, and it's a bad bet now. I consider it my distinct honor to throw my support behind President Nixon's re-election bid. I have written my first campaign contribution to the President and I assure him that if he keeps up the tremendous work, there will be more on its way."

Cheesy

VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #488 on: September 14, 2015, 01:43:48 PM »

Fred Harris-Your Candidate(TV)
Apologies for using the same image as before; Fred Harris was not very photographed

"Having grown up on a farm in rural Oklahoma, Senator Fred Harris knows what it's like to grow up poor and underprivileged and he certainly hasn't forgotten his roots. His record tells his story. As a lifelong activist for the poor, Senator Fred Harris has enthusiastically supported the expansion of anti-poverty programs, be they for inner cities or for rural areas. Moreover, his votes show the story of a man committed to a better future for all Americans via creating jobs, expanding education, and ensuring that everybody has the same opportunity. Senator Harris stands for the common man and woman. He stands for the striking miners in Kentucky and West Virginia. He stands for the Pittsburgh steelworkers and the Kansas farmer. He stands for the Natives in Montana and the mill worker in Massachusetts. Fred Harris is your candidate. If you're sick of poverty, unemployment, staggering income inequality, and Wall Street's constant abuses, support Senator Fred Harris in your upcoming primary or caucus. Donations can be mailed to: *campaign HQ address here*

Shading corresponds to ad buys. The price shouldn't be too high, as buys are targeted in many states for certain media markets. Moreover, donations generated from the ad will cover much of the cost.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #489 on: September 14, 2015, 07:55:33 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2015, 05:38:51 AM by Classic Conservative »

Turn Ten Endorsements for Schmitz!!

The following individual and organization endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President!!!

John Birch Society
Anti- Communist and Conservative Politcal Group
   "John is a great conservative who is passionate for making America great again. We are proud to have him on our national board and endorse him for President, we are proud to announce the national board unamiously endorsed him including myself, the Koch family and others. All of us here are proud to support Schmitz for President and we ask you to also."
The JBS is sending out mailers to all members and will co-sponsor the convention.

Ludwig von Mises
Austrian Economist
   "I'm a very elderly man but this is the first time I'm proud to support a candidate for President and I will do everything in my power to make sure Schmitz is the President for this country that blessed me so much. He's the first Presidential candidate  since Calvin Coolidge who actually gets the gold standard and Austrian economics something that I value. He will bring us back to the gold standard and I am pleased to support and vote for my friend John G. Schmitz for President!!!"
Mises when not resting will tell other people to support Schmitz will attend this weeks Gold Standard town hall in Texas and volunteer at the NYC HQ.

SCHMITZ'S NEWS FOR THE TURN

Earlier in the week Schmitz hired over 90 Wallace leaders from across the south and over 900 volunteers joined the Schmitz campaign

The Independent Convention Comittee asked the Salt Lake Convention Center for a addition of 20,000 seats for the Convention Center which they approved the addition will be ready by April 20

Schmitz named Ludwig Von Mises his economic advisor and wants him as an elector for New York State.

Schmtiz announced the 3,143 coalition which will try to get 3,143 pastors, rabbis etc. on the Schmitz team by May 1.

Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #490 on: September 14, 2015, 09:49:36 PM »

After disappointing 5th place showing in WI, McCarthy suspends his campaign, endorsing George McGovern

/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #491 on: September 15, 2015, 05:50:48 AM »

After disappointing 5th place showing in WI, McCarthy suspends his campaign, endorsing George McGovern

Sorry to hear that. Sad
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #492 on: September 15, 2015, 11:57:19 PM »

When does the next round start (assuming that someone will ask for an extension)?
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2015, 07:20:44 PM »

NIXON NOW MORE THAN EVER

Cheesy

Is this allowed? Also when does this turn end?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2015, 07:34:24 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2015, 05:47:16 AM by Classic Conservative »

John G. Schmitz for President Campaign Schedule

April 5, 1972

8:45 AM: Meet and Greet in Webb, Mississippi with over 95 attendees
10:00 AM: Town Hall at Poplarville High School with 950 attendees
Nixon Voter: Congressman Schmitz, I'm a Nixon voter and I'm a man who's out of a job what can you do to help me.
Schmitz: Well, I was a businessman before I entered politics and I got rich I created jobs at my company and many other companies I was a part of my plan is to lower taxes beacuse there just to damn high and then let economic growth happen and I'm sure you'll get a job then especially with me as your President.
Nixon Voter: I'm a Schmitz voter now.
1:15 PM: Town Hall in Noxapater, Mississippi have press conference before that.
Helen Thomas Congressman Schmitz, you a leading now in the polls in Mississippi what can you say about your momentum.
Schmitz Well Helen, people are waking up there seeing crony and fake politicans ruining our country, the like that I'm rich and created jobs, my plan on the gold standard, law and order and tons of other stuff the media won't cover, but people see truth in me.
2:45 PM-Open up a larger Mississippi HQ in Jackson, Mississippi have all 2,000 county chairs and state chairs attend along with Southern Military Director Admiral Crommelin

7:45 PM- Rally in Biloxi, Mississippi with 16,000 people
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #495 on: September 17, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »

NIXON NOW MORE THAN EVER

Cheesy

Is this allowed? Also when does this turn end?

I don't see why it wouldn't be...

Anyway, if Mod allows, I would really appreciate it if we could have until the end of Saturday, as I'm overwhelmed with band stuff right now and won't have time until then. Thanks! Smiley
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #496 on: September 18, 2015, 09:54:38 PM »

I echo what Dar said and hope that we have until tomorrow night, since I don't think a deadline was ever given. I could try to pump out everything tonight, but it wouldn't be nearly as high quality.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #497 on: September 18, 2015, 10:01:33 PM »

If I can I'll take on George Wallace, is he only for the general election, or can he also enter the primaries?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #498 on: September 18, 2015, 10:18:32 PM »

You have until Sunday night, last possible date.

If I can I'll take on George Wallace, is he only for the general election, or can he also enter the primaries?

Both, actually. You can enter the primaries (these are open until April ends) if you wish, just like you can enter the general election too. If you enter the GE, it will be Wallace reentering after suspending his campaign, which means he won't be as initially strong as he was before withdrawing.

But there's plenty of time to win back that support and go even further!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #499 on: September 18, 2015, 10:21:59 PM »

You have until Sunday night, last possible date.

Both, actually. You can enter the primaries (these are open until April ends) if you wish, just like you can enter the general election too. If you enter the GE, it will be Wallace reentering after suspending his campaign, which means he won't be as initially strong as he was before withdrawing.

But there's plenty of time to win back that support and go even further!

*Don't join the GOP primary*

*Join the Democratic primary*
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies