Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:11:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 107401 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2015, 01:33:33 AM »

Can Fred Harris file for the Illinois primary? (Late entry into the race)

Most certainly, Senator, happy to welcome another player into the race!

EDIT: As long as you deliver your announcement speech you will be counted as an official candidate.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »

Fred Harris Presidential Announcement
Chicago, Illinois
As you, I've been watching the 1972 Democratic Primary materialize through the first few primaries. I thought that this year, there might be a candidate I'm inclined to support. However, as disappointing as it sounds, no candidate sufficiently articulates a message of economic populism to garner my early support. As my dad always said, "if you see something in this world you don't like, go fix it". Thus, I decided to fix this primary problem the only way foreseeable, by running for president. It is today that I announce my campaign for this country's highest office. No doubt, detractors will surround my every step, saying that I entered the race too late for relevancy, that my ideas are too far out. It's up to us to prove the beltway pundits wrong.

There are issues out there that have been paid lip service, but not much in the way of specifics. Race is one of these issues. From the Right, I hear a message of 'law and order'. From the center-left, I hear 'empathy'. However, these empty promises of empathy don't do much without policy to ground these ideals. I chaired the Kerner commission, which uncovered a pressing need for action to ensure equality. This means affirmative action programs, higher education reform to provide financial and admissions based opportunity to minority students, and reaching out to communities to quell anger. Part of this is ending the slaughter in Vietnam. If there's any issue that angers most Americans, it's the Vietnam war. I will bring all of our ground troops home within 110 days of my presidency and negotiate a proper peace treaty. Another galvanizing issue is the egregious restructuring of society going on under president Nixon. The rich keep getting richer, while you and I fall behind. Growing up on the Oklahoma prairie, I saw firsthand how poverty is a wretched systemic problem. During my time in DC, I've witnessed executives taking advantage of the many loopholes in our tax code to get off tax free. This is why I propose closing these loopholes for the rich and providing universal healthcare with the revenues from this plan. We must step forth and address poverty, as economic condition links us all together as brothers, black, white, asian, hispanic, or native. Universal healthcare is one step towards a better future. Another is ensuring that rural and inner city schools are properly funded and that their students have access to higher education. Next, we need to increase the minimum wage to $2.00 across the board to cover higher costs of living. It's time to act on this populist agenda.

Today, we stand at a crossroads. Four more years of Nixon, or four years of a people's candidate? Four more years of war and privilege, or four years of peace and economic justice? The choice is yours, America. Choose wisely, vote Fred Harris!!

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2015, 11:37:27 AM »

Carter debate responses

It's an honor to be here tonight, and I look forward to seeing more of Democrats on all sides in the future...

Unfortunately, busing is the least of our problems in regards to segregation. The reality is that Whites, and minorities don't want to live together for any reason at all, creating segregated neighborhoods, and this mistrust and hostility is what needs to be broken down, before we even discuss issues like busing.

As President I will declare an end to the draft.. as for what will happen to draft dodgers, I feel that they should be given community service, that could be upgraded to prison time if future crimes (such as murder, arson etc.) are committed.

Of Course I will support my parties nominee...unless it's "Saigon Sam", in which case we're screwed.

I think my policy on Vietnam is more common-sense compared to my colleagues to my left, and I don't think you need a map to tell the difference between Mayor Yorty and myself on this issue.

I'd like to thank Democrats both here and across the country, for supporting me this far.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2015, 11:38:08 AM »

Senator Fred Harris Debate
It will take courage to guide this country in a new direction, away from the hatred, fear, and injustice of the Nixon administration. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

1. You're right, busing is a controversial issue indeed. While I can comprehend the tensions, I stand firmly behind the policy of busing. As I said a few years ago, we are moving in the direction of two separate societies. If we allow our children to continue in de facto segregation without busing, how will we repair frayed race relations? How will we move towards a better future? Busing is part of the big picture of general societal integration and ending racism.

2. Again, this is a very tough and contentious issue that requires examination. Half of the question is straightforward. We are obligated to end the draft, and end the war as a whole. There's absolutely no question about it. The injustice of sending our young men, our brothers, sons, and friends, off to a war overseas must not continue. On the issue of draft dodgers, I do not support full amnesty, but I understand why we must not imprison or excessively punish these young men. Those who dodged the draft should be held to paying a small fine in order to compensate for their decision.

3. The wonderful thing about the Democratic Party is how it encompasses so many wonderful ideals and values. Even within this primary, we have a wide spectrum of candidates. That being said, I find myself belonging to the populist wing of this party. While I said in my announcement that I am displeased with the lack of ideas emanating from the other candidates, I'd stand strongly behind most of them if they win the nomination. I'd back John, Mike, Eugene, and George quite enthusiastically should any of them win the nomination. Of course, by then I'm hoping the nominee would have taken a more people-focused approach. Jimmy and Ed would get my endorsement too. The only Democratic candidate I cannot pledge to endorse is Mayor Sam Yorty. Nothing against him as a person, but his politics appall me. I can not and will not endorse a demagogue who does so much to prevent progress on justice in this nation. There are breeds of thinking that, while we are a big tent party, we should not embrace.

4. I WILL end the war! Our ground troops will be home within 110 days of my inauguration. I seek to maintain a diplomatic and peacekeeping adviser presence in Vietnam until we can iron out a peace settlement. I'd like to work with the international community to draft a strong, enforceable, peace treaty. War in southeast Asia can and must be stopped. I believe the voters in this primary recognize that fact.

Concluding Statements
Courage is the buzzword of this election. I've had the courage to stand up for underrepresented groups my whole career, and I promise you, America, I will stick up for the little guy as president. Instead of wavering on the issues, we need strong positions and powerful platforms.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2015, 08:53:24 PM »

ROUND 5 ENDORSEMENTS!!!

These following people and organization have endorsed JohnG. Schmitz for President.

John Wayne
Actor
   "Everybody knows me as an actor, but I'm more than that, I'm an American that wants change from our current leadership, who supports our boys and our nation even in our toughest hour. I've decided that the best candidate to help save America for future generations is Congressman John G. Schmitz."

Rev. Rousas Rushdoony
Priest and Conservative Activist
   "My parents fled the Armenian Genocide and times were tough for them then and their tough for our country now. Homosexuality, Judaism, Atheism and Communism are sweeping into our nations Capitol swiftly. The only way to stop this horrible agenda is to elect the best qualified man for President, John G. Schmitz."

Idaho Sheriffs Association
Every Sheriff in Idaho
  "Yesterday, every Sheriff came to Boise to hold a vote on who we were going to endorse for President and we decided unanimously that Congressman JohnG. Schmitz is the only candidate that will stand for the Constitution and law and order. We ask all Idahoans to vote for the only candidate that shares our values, Congressman John G. Schmitz."

John Bradley
Flag Raiser on Iwo Jima and Navy Veteran
  "On Iwo Jima, I raised the flag and fought for my country with all of my power, John Schmitz knows how to fight. He fights for our values everyday in congress. And he will fight for them when he becomes Presidents. Join me and my fellow veterans I'm supporting Congressman John G. Schmitz."
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »

John Lindsay '72 Schedule (Round 5, Part 1): January 30th - February 6th, 1972

"The wealthy get tax breaks under the Nixon administration, and those breaks are on the backs of everyone, including seniors. We don't do nearly enough for seniors, and when we do something, they get something taken away because of the concerns of Washington insiders. As we finally expanded social security, funding for Medicaid suffered. We need to expand our coverage of seniors, because as a society we owe them that much."

January 30th:
Meet and Greet in Pensacola, Florida
Meet and Greet in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Meet and Greet in Panama City, Florida

February 1st:
Opening office in Tallahassee, Florida
Barnstorming in Tallahassee, Florida
Meet and Greet in Perry, Florida

February 2nd:
Fundraising in Jacksonville, Florida
Barnstorming in Jacksonville, Florida
Opening office in Jacksonville, Florida
Meet and Greet in St. Augustine, Florida

"I welcome Senator Fred Harris to the race. I know he has been a strong progressive in the Senate, and I believe his voice will be on the right side on most of the issues we face. However, the race has too many voices from Washington: Senators that have spoken up boldly, but have had little effect on the way things are. As mayor of New York City, I didn't have time to give long, ponderous speeches on the Senate floor about the problems we face as a nation, I only had time to fight for solutions. Under my tenure as New York Mayor, we put more cops on the streets, because crime was running rampart, I gave half-fare transportation for seniors, because they've earned it, and I've lowered pollution by 30%, because our lives were on the line. I'm the only candidate who has governed over such a large, diverse segment of people."

February 3rd:
Barnstorming in Daytona Beach, Florida
Town Hall in Port Orange, Florida
Barnstorming in Orlando, Florida

February 4th:
Opening office in Orlando, Florida
Town Hall in Dade City, Florida
Meet and Greet in Clearwater, Florida

February 5th:
Barnstorming in Tampa, Florida
Fundraising in Tampa, Florida
Barnstorming in St. Petersburg, Florida

"President Nixon's adventure to China is emblematic of the disconnect the President has with the American people. We face an inflationary crisis, the peace talks are getting worse and worse, crime is running rampant, and our President is shaking hands with Mao ZeDong. A President needs to have their priorities straight. They need to be strong, and they need to fix the problems domestically before getting out into foreign entanglements. A large chunk of Americans are struggling to get by - they aren't helped by the Nixon-Kissinger foreign policy."

February 6th:
Meet and Greet in Sarasota, Florida
Meet and Greet in Arcada, Florida
Meet and Greet in Port Charlotte, Florida
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2015, 10:34:39 PM »

Edmund Muskie Endorsers Turn 5

Fmr. Secretary of State Dean Rusk
"Edmund Muskie's plan for Vietnam is the most feasible, and the most responsible. He is the one in Washington that we need."

Rusk will barnstorm in New Hampshire and Florida this round.

Fmr. Secretary of Commerce and Fmr. Governor of New York W. Averell Harrimand
"Ed Muskie has years of public service under his belt, and is the only one who can beat Richard Nixon this fall."

Harrimand will fundraise in New York State this turn.
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2015, 11:23:20 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2015, 12:03:12 PM by YPestis25 »

Past Muskie Endorsers

Rep. Peter Kyros ME 1st
Barnstorm in Northern New Hampshire.

Mayor Sylvio Dupuis of Manchester
Fundraise in Southern New Hampshire.

Governor Warren Hearnes
Fundraise in St. Louis and Kansas City.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2015, 11:30:40 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2015, 10:47:03 PM by vivaportugalhabs »

Fred Harris Feb 1-10 Schedule (will edit later with endorsers)

February 1
Illinois HQ opening party: Chicago, IL
Official filing for Illinois primary: Chicago, IL
Meeting voters in the West Town and Near West Side neighborhoods: Chicago, IL
Dinner with CIO unionized meatpackers: Chicago, IL

February 2
Meeting voters on the South Side: Chicago, IL
Rally in Washington Park: Chicago, IL
Talking to students on the UChicago campus

February 3
Meeting Caterpillar factory workers: Peoria, IL
Rally on the riverfront: Peoria, IL
Meeting voters in Galesburg: Galesburg, IL

February 4
Barnstorming: Moline, IL
Meeting the mayor and city council: Rock Island, IL
Dinner with the local Democratic Party: East Moline, IL
Fundraiser: Moline, IL

February 5
Barnstorming: Springfield, IL
Fundraising: Springfield, IL
Meeting and registering voters at UIllinois: Springfield, IL

"This election will really depend on the youth vote. No matter who our nominee is, we need to reach out to students and tap into your wonderful energy. We stand together in our binding ties to justice. You all have a vitality that is so badly needed to shake up the system, and what better way to do so than voting Fred Harris in the Illinois primary?"

February 6
Barnstorming: Jacksonville, IL
Meeting voters: East St. Louis, IL
Barnstorming at a factory: East St. Louis, IL
Photo-op at the Cahokia Mounds: State Park Place, IL

February 7
Rally: Carbondale, IL
Meeting voters: Marion, IL
Barnstorming: Cairo, IL
Party Dinner: Cairo, IL

February 8
Fundraiser: Paducah, KY
Barnstorming: Evansville, IN
Meeting local union heads: Evansville, IN

February 9
Meeting blue-collar voters: Bloomington, IN
Rally/Fundraiser: Bloomington, IN
Resting

February 10
Attending an NAACP meeting: Indianapolis, IN
Meeting voters at a factory: Indianapolis, IN
Downtown Rally: Indianapolis, IN

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2015, 11:51:29 AM »

I'll try and have my schedule up tonight, sorry for the delay!
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2015, 12:09:39 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2015, 12:24:08 PM by YPestis25 »

Muskie Opens Campaign Offices
Offices will be opened in Chicago, Springfield, and Cairo, Illinois.
Offices will be opened in St. Petersburg, Miami, and Orlando, Florida.
Additional offices in New Hampshire will be opened in Keene, Pittsburg, and Bartlett.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2015, 03:42:24 PM by vivaportugalhabs »

February 11
Town hall meeting: St. Louis, MO
Economic inequality rally in front of the Gateway Arc: St. Louis, MO
Meeting with voters: St. Louis, MO
Opening an office: St. Louis, MO

February 12
Fundraising/Rally: St. Charles, MO
Meeting with state reps: Jefferson City, MO
Rallying about Vietnam at Mizzou: Columbia, MO
Meeting students: Columbia, MO

February 13
Meeting voters: Springfield, MO
Meeting miners: Fredericktown, MO
Rally about Union rights: Farmington, MO

February 14
Fundraising: Lee's Summit, MO
Meeting voters: Raytown, MO
Barnstorming downtown: Kansas City, MO

February 15
Barnstorming: Kansas City, KS
Talking to returning vets: Leavenworth, KS
Meeting voters: St. Joseph, MO

February 16
Rally: Omaha, NE
Barnstorming: Sioux Falls, SD
Dinner with locals: Makato, MN

February 17
Meeting voters: Minneapolis, MN
Office Opening: Minneapolis, MN
Barnstorming about the economy, Warehouse District: Minneapolis, MN
Fundraising dinner: Minneapolis, MN

February 18
Town Hall: St. Paul, MN
Meeting voters: St. Paul, MN
Rally: St. Paul, MN

February 19
Rally at the Entertainment Convention Center: Duluth, MN
Roundtable town hall with Duluth mayor Ben Boo (R) and Rep. John Blatnik (D)
Rally about Native American concerns: Fond Du Lac Reservation

February 20
Barnstorming: Eau Claire, WI
Barnstorming: Madison, WI
Meeting voters: Madison, WI

February 21
Meeting factory workers: Milwaukee, WI
Rally about unions: Downtown Milwaukee, WI
Fundraising: Milwaukee, WI

The backbone of America is labor. One of the most pressing concerns in this nation is the lack of support this administration has provided to American workers. Polish, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Hungarian, we all face the same struggles.

February 22
Barnstorming: Waukegan, IL
Meeting voters: North Chicago, IL
Meeting voters: Buffalo Grove, IL
Dinner with the local Democratic Party: Palatine, IL

February 23
Meeting voters: Rockford, IL
Rally about healthcare: Rockford, IL
Attending a Catholic Mass: Rockford, IL
Barnstorming: Aurora, IL

February 24
Meeting voters in Little Italy: Chicago, IL
Rally about the war: Chicago, IL
Fundraiser: Chicago, IL

February 25
Flying to Charleston, South Carolina
Speech for a local anti-war student group: Charleston, SC

February 26
Meeting with local NAACP: Charleston, SC
Barnstorming: Charleston, SC
Meeting voters: Downtown Charleston, SC

This country does not need more separation and division. We need unity. We do not need the racial extremism of Sam Yorty. We need commonsense. We do not need Ed Muskie's waffling on the issue of Vietnam. We need an end to this draft that unjustly targets young Black boys. We do not need a racially coded 'law and order' stance like that proposed by George Wallace. We need empathy and understanding. We do not need the violence and hatred of the AIP, espoused by John Schmitz. We need acceptance and peace.

February 27
Barnstorming: Myrtle Beach, SC
Meeting voters: Along the SC shoreline
Attending local Dem meeting: Florence, SC

February 28
Meeting voters: Columbia, SC
Rally: Greenville, SC
Meeting voters: Spartanburg, SC

February 29
Fly to St. Louis, MO
Speech: Belleville, IL
Rally: Mt. Vernon, IL
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2015, 04:44:38 PM »

Withdrawing to endorse Ashbrook. Time is getting crunched and my heart isn't really in the campaign anymore.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #213 on: August 10, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »

Withdrawing to endorse Ashbrook. Time is getting crunched and my heart isn't really in the campaign anymore.
Ashbrook already dropped out.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2015, 04:59:29 PM »

Goldwater, oops.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2015, 05:25:46 PM »

John Lindsay '72 Schedule (Round 5, Part 2): February 7th-13th, 1972

"It's not enough to desegregate busing in America. We have to make sure economic and educational opportunities are abound for blacks and whites. That's why, as Mayor of New York, I gave a college guarantee for anyone who graduates high school, expanded job training for whites and blacks, and I will continue my efforts to fight for those opportunities in the White House."

February 7th:
Meet and Greet in Cape Coral, Florida
Meet and Greet in Fort Meyers, Florida
Town Hall in Naples, Florida

February 8th:
Meet and Greet in Naples, Florida
Meet and Greet in Marco, Florida
Meet and Greet in Coral Gables, Florida

February 9th:
Barnstorming in Miami, Florida
Fundraising in Miami, Florida
Opening office in Miami, Florida

February 10th:
Town Hall in Miami Beach, Florida
Barnstorming in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Town Hall in West Palm Beach, Florida

February 11th:
Barnstorming in Columbia, South Carolina
Meeting with South Carolina Black Caucus in Columbia, South Carolina
Town Hall in Orangeburg, South Carolina

February 12th:
Town Hall in Walterboro, South Carolina
Barnstorming in Charleston, South Carolina
Town Hall in Georgetown, South Carolina
Town Hall in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

February 13th:
Town Hall in Evansville, Indiana
Town Hall in New Albany, Indiana
Town Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2015, 06:58:40 PM »

Nixon Campaign Schedule: February, 1972.

February 11
Rally in Concord, New Hampshire.
Meet and Greet in Concord, New Hampshire.
Open campaign office in Laconia, New Hampshire.

February 12
Meeting students at St. Anselm College, in Goffstown, New Hampshire.

February 13
Meeting voters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Open campaign office in Dover, New Hampshire.
Fundraiser in Portland, Maine.

February 14
Attending presidential duties in Washington.

February 15

February 16

February 17
Rally in Exeter, New Hampshire.
Rally in Hampton, New Hampshire.

February 18
Townhall in Exeter, New Hampshire.

February 19
Meeting students at University of Florida, in Gainesville, Florida.
Start train tour “whistle stop” campaign of Florida in Saint Augustine, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Palm Coast, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Ormond Beach, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

February 20
Train tour campaign rally in Titusville, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Cocoa, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Melbourne, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Vero Beach, Florida.

February 21
Train tour campaign rally in Stuart, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Jupiter, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Train tour campaign rally in Delray Beach, Florida.

February 22
Fundraiser in Fort Lauderdale.

February 23
Resting in Key West, Florida.

February 24
Resting in Key West, Florida.

February 25
Fundraiser in Miami, Florida.
Fundraiser in Naples, Florida.

February 26
Attending Presidential duties in Washington.

February 27

February 28

February 29
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2015, 07:33:30 PM »

I will just note that in the start of the turn I said Nixon would be on the OTL China trip, so the final week of that schedule won't be able to count for game purposes.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2015, 08:44:11 PM »

Goldwater, oops.
Thank you for the endorsement, btw, when does this turn end?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #219 on: August 10, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »

Goldwater, oops.
Thank you for the endorsement, btw, when does this turn end?

Thursday.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2015, 12:28:26 AM »

Is it Thursday night, because I am going to be flying all day tomorrow?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »

The Yorty campaign will file for the Illinois primary.

Also, Lumine, may we get a week to complete everything instead of five days? I have been traveling since Saturday and have had almost no time for this so far.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »

The Yorty campaign will file for the Illinois primary.

Also, Lumine, may we get a week to complete everything instead of five days? I have been traveling since Saturday and have had almost no time for this so far.

No problem, I realize the turn does involve a lot of effort. This will end on Saturday afternoon instead, Friday if people have been able to post their schedules early.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2015, 07:12:03 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2015, 07:15:57 PM by Wulfric »

McCarthy for President - Turn 5

- The Ad used last Turn will run in both FL and NH from February 1-7 & 20-28

- Newman will be campaigning in New Hampshire from February 1-14 and in Florida from February 15-28

- Gov. Wellstone will be campaigning in Florida from February 1-14 and in New Hampshire from February 15-28

- Rep. Edwards will be campaigning in New Hampshire from February 1-7, in Illinois from February 8-15, in Florida from February 16-21, and in New Hampshire from February 22-28

- New GOTV Offices will open in:

Concord, Merrimack, and Salem, NH on February 10th
Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee, FL on February 18th
Springfield and Chicago, IL on February 28th

Schedule

January 30

- Fly to Illinois
- Barnstorm in Peoria, IL
- Barnstorm in Rochelle, IL

January 31

- Barnstorm in Naperville, IL
- Barnstorm in Schaumberg, IL
- Barnstorm in Aurora, IL
- Barnstorm in Galena, IL

February 1

- File for IL Primary
- Barnstorm in Chicago, IL

February 2

- Fundraiser in Chicago, IL
- Fundraiser in Springfield, IL
- Barnstorm in Springfield, IL

February 3

- Fundraiser in Springfield, IL
- Fundraiser in Rockford, IL
- Fundraiser in Champaign, IL

February 4

- Barnstorm in Chicago, IL
- Barnstorm in Naperville, IL

February 5

- Barnstorm in Bloomington, IL
- Town Hall in Aurora, IL
- Town Hall in Evanston, IL
- Barnstorm in Kanakee, IL

February 6

- Barnstorm in Galena, IL
- Barnstorm in Arlington Heights, IL
- Barnstorm in DeKalb, IL
- Barnstorm in Wheaton, IL

February 7

- Town Halls in Chicago, IL

February 8

- Fundraiser in Mount Vernon, IL
- Barnstorm in Mount Vernon, IL
- Town Hall in Springfield, IL

February 9

- Barnstorm in Edwardsville, IL
- Barnstorm in Barrington, IL
- Town Hall in Alton, IL
- Town Hall in Glenview, IL
- Fly to New Hampshire

February 10

- Barnstorm in Dover, NH
- Barnstorm in Merrimack, NH
- Barnstorm in Salem, NH
- Barnstorm in Keene, NH

February 11

- Barnstorm in Portsmouth, NH
- Barnstorm in Concord, NH
- Barnstorm in Rochester, NH
- Barnstorm in Laconia, NH

February 12

- Town Hall in Derry, NH
- Town Hall in Salem, NH
- Town Hall in Londonderry, NH
- Town Hall in Lebanon, NH

February 13

- Fundraiser in Merrimack, NH
- Fundraiser in Portsmouth, NH
- Town Hall in Hanover, NH
- Town Hall in Hampton, NH

February 14

- Fundraise in Concord, NH

February 15

- Barnstorm in Conway, NH
- Barnstorm in Concord, NH
- Barnstorm in Portsmouth, NH
- Barnstorm in Exeter, NH

February 16

- Town Hall in Hookset, NH
- Town Hall in Hudson, NH
- Barnstorm in Milford, NH
- Fly to Florida

To Be Continued

YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2015, 10:03:57 PM »

Muskie for America Schedule Pt. 1

January 30th
Barnstorm in Concord, NH.
Barnstorm in Allenstown, NH.
Fundraiser in Concord, NH.

January 31st
Barnstorm in Manchester, NH.
Barnstorm in Derry, NH.
Fundraiser in Manchester, NH.

February 1st
Barnstorm in Exeter, NH.
Barnstorm in Dover, NH.
Barnstorm in Hampton, NH.

February 2nd
Barnstorm in Errol, NH.
Barnstorm in Stratford, NH.
Fundraiser in Plymouth, NH.

February 3rd
Fly to Tallahassee, FL.
Meet civic leaders in Tallahassee, FL.
Fundraiser in Tallahassee, FL.

February 4th
Barnstorm in Tallahassee, FL.
Barnstorm in Madison, FL.
Barnstorm in Perry, FL.

February 5th
Meet with local unions in Jacksonville, FL.
Barnstorm in Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Fundraiser in Jacksonville, FL.

February 6th
Barnstorm in St. Augustine, FL.
Barnstorm in Palm Coast, FL.
Barnstorm in Ormond Beach, FL.

February 7th
Fundraiser in Daytona, FL.
Fly to Chicago, IL.
Fundraiser in Chicago, IL.

February 8th
Rally in Chicago, IL.