Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:59:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 108521 times)
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: October 14, 2015, 07:48:50 PM »

Harris Endorsers

Former New Jersey Governor Richard J. Hughes

"Fred Harris is the right pick for all residents of New Jersey, from Ocean City to Trenton to Newark. I know he stands for our values."
Activities: Governor Hughes will spend this time organizing/fundraising in New Jersey week 1 and then he'll coordinate GOTV in New Jersey week 2.

Former Kentucky Governor Edward T. Breathitt

"During my time as governor, we created 57,000 jobs for Kentuckians, reduced property taxes, and ended discrimination. I see only one candidate who can achieve these kinds of goals on a national level, and that's Senator Fred Harris. My economic expertise tells me that he's spot on. Fred Harris will keep Kentucky growing."
Activities: Breathitt will be conducting GOTV in Kentucky and then he'll be in New Mexico doing GOTV.

Former Texas Senator Ralph Yarborough

"My whole career, I fought for the vulnerable and oppressed. I'm so happy to see an electable populist candidate in Fred Harris. I'm confident he has what it takes to defeat Richard Nixon, because I know the people cannot afford another 4 years of the status quo. These are taxing times, and there's no better leader than Senator Fred Harris to lead us through these times."
Activities: Yarborough will be the Texas campaign chair. He'l be organizing and fundraising all across Texas, reaching out to supporters and spreading the word.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #826 on: October 14, 2015, 07:52:12 PM »

Oh, it still ends tomorrow, it's kind of hypocritical of me to say there are not going to be delays and then wait one, two, three more days.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #827 on: October 14, 2015, 08:03:41 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 01:29:13 PM by VPH »

The New Economy Forum

Hello, and welcome to the ever-lovely Denver Colorado! Today, we're going to have a showcase of the economic beliefs of Senator George McGovern, Senator Fred Harris, and Representative Mo Udall. We'd like to thank Senator Harris for the idea for this forum. The rules, predetermined, are that each candidate will answer 4 questions posed to him, two from each other participating candidate. This is supposed to be a showcase for the people, not a debate. The rules have been discussed and are in place. We thank all of the participants for taking this time to be here! Please pay close attention to and answer the following questions:

To Senator McGovern
From Rep. Udall:
"Some concerns with your electability have been raised. While Representative Udall's thirteen points below Nixon can be put down to name recognition, why are you able to change voter's minds to pick up thirteen or fourteen percentages of the popular vote when most have already made up their mind on you, and would economics be an important role in changing their minds?"

From Sen. Harris:
"Could you please explain your plans to simplify the welfare system? I have heard a bit about your Demogrant proposal and want to know more details."

From Rep. Udall:
"Why are you the best candidate for creating economic growth and for the people looking for a progressive economic agenda?"

From Sen. Harris:
"Americans are struggling under the yoke of exorbitant levels of inflation. What will you do to keep prices down for consumers?"

To Senator Harris

From Rep. Udall:
"Why are you the best candidate for creating economic growth and for the people looking for a progressive economic agenda?"

From Sen. McGovern: "Senator, what is your plan for tax rates, and how would you deal with the Nixon administration's regressive tax cuts in office?"

From Rep. Udall
"You have been known to compromise and make deals in Congress. What candidates would you say are the most skilled at economics and would choose to be your running-mate in the event of a brokered convention?"

From Sen. McGovern: "Social Security and Protecting our Seniors are a rising issue in America. How would a Harris administration help protect children and the elderly?"

To Rep. Udall

From Sen. Harris:
"Could you please make your stance clear on the minimum wage?

From Sen. McGovern: "Mr. Udall, as you know, I come from Midwestern states with strong agricultural roots. In recent years the family farm has been declining, how would you deal with this as President?"

From Sen. Harris: "How will you fix the growing trade deficit and encourage growth in American exports?"

From Sen. McGovern: "Each year over 14,000 American workers are killed on their jobs, and nine million injured. As President how would you deal with these horrible tragedies?"
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #828 on: October 15, 2015, 12:09:00 AM »

To Rep. Udall

From Sen. Harris:
"Could you please make your stance clear on the minimum wage?
You must be logged in to read this quote.

From Sen. McGovern: "Mr. Udall, as you know, I come from Midwestern states with strong agricultural roots. In recent years the family farm has been declining, how would you deal with this as President?"

From Sen. Harris: "How will you fix the growing trade deficit and encourage growth in American exports?"

From Sen. McGovern: "Each year over 14,000 American workers are killed on their jobs, and nine million injured. As President how would you deal with these horrible tragedies?"
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #829 on: October 15, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »

Question 1
"I believe out of this field that I'm the best economic progressive because my platform combines a concern for small town America with true care for urban areas too. No economic plan is complete without meeting the needs of all Americans. My support of a $2.00 minimum wage is pragmatic and likely to pass congress, but also helps millions of Americans without harming small businesses. My tax plan simplifies the code to make entrepreneurship easier and lower rates on working Americans. It's this pragmatic progressivism that we need to see."

Question 2
"I've presented an outline for a tax plan, but I'll present a more fleshed out version tonight.
1. We will rewrite many of the regulations and modernize the IRS. This is the plan's backbone. It involves reducing the amount of paperwork people and businesses have to fill out every April.
2. My plan will lower the lowest 3 tax bracket rates to 10%, combining them and saving working Americans large amounts of money.
3. All Americans making $3,000 to $16,000 will get a 1% tax cut.
3. Next, my plan increases the top tax rate to 73%, still 4% lower than it was in 1965. The second highest and third highest tax rates will merge from 68% and 69% to 71%. The fourth highest tax bracket rate will increase .5%. The money raised from this plan will fund the aforementioned tax cuts for the working and middle classes.
4. My administration will close loopholes for major corporations that let them get off tax free.
5. Deductions for Wall Street corporations will be cut and the estate tax will be raised slightly on the rich, providing enough money for universal healthcare.
6. Returning Vietnam veterans will receive a tax deduction."

Question 3
"Indeed, I've proven able and willing to work with all elected officials to get the people's agenda passed. The most economically skilled candidates, still running and not, include Governor Jimmy Carter, Senator Mike Gravel, Senator Muskie, and Senator McGovern. While I don't necessarily agree with them on all of the issues, they're all well versed on the economy. Economics, as the focal point of my campaign, would be key to my running mate selection. I'm not ready to pick a running mate, but as I said in the last debate, I know that the best vice presidential pick would reflect the wonderful qualities of our sadly deceased friend Mayor John Lindsay. Any VP selection will undergo a thorough vetting process and they will mirror our campaign's pragmatic populism."

Question 4
"A Fred Harris administration will ensure the long-term viability of social security. I will raise the contribution cap so that we can increase social security benefits for all Americans. Moreover, aside from just Social Security, my policies prioritize our more economically vulnerable young people and elderly folks. I am proposing a government scholarship program that lowers the cost of college and allows poor students who meet certain guidelines to go to a public college for free. This is paid for by our tax reform. Moreover, I will increase investment into struggling schools and give states the chance to modernize their curriculum. With money saved from ending the war, we will invest in local community centers to provide a safe, enjoyable space for all members of the community to interact. Not only will this lower crime among youth, it will be of use to everybody, including the elderly, who can interact with eachother, attend classes, or just have fun. Furthermore, our universal healthcare system will lower costs for everybody and cover all Americans, young or old."
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #830 on: October 15, 2015, 02:40:18 PM »

Report: Yorty Campaign Claims Key Supporters from Muskie, Harris in California

Leading up to the climactic California primary, a winner-take-all contest with over 300 delegates at stake, Sam Yorty has received a much needed boost. Reports on the ground in California have surfaced that the campaigns for Edmund Muskie and Fred Harris have ceded the state and are winding down operations over there, focusing on other, more competitive primaries instead. In the wake of this development, the campaign for the Los Angeles mayor has scooped up many supporters from these rival campaigns. Already the most organized campaign in the state by far, the Yorty operation has been further bolstered by a large number of volunteers ready to bring out the vote statewide. Further appeals are now actively being made to Muskie and Harris supporters in the state, convincing them to back Yorty in an effort to block George McGovern from becoming the Democratic nominee. Yorty is being spun as the one moderate candidate with a viable chance to defeat the hard-left McGovern in this consequential primary. With California being so important for Yorty's chances, less attention is being paid to other upcoming contests such as Colorado and New Mexico. For the mayor, his home state is a must-win and would propel him to the nomination should he come out in first place.

[Note: I've received permission from both YPestis and VPH to do this.]
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #831 on: October 15, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »

What time is this turn ending tonight?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #832 on: October 15, 2015, 03:21:59 PM »

What time is this turn ending tonight?

Six-seven hours from now on.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #833 on: October 15, 2015, 04:21:23 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 05:14:45 PM by VPH »

Previous Harris Endorsers
Alan Cranston: Sen. Cranston will be fundraising in DC and New York for Fred Harris.
William Ford: Rep. Ford will be fundraising.
John Dempsey: Gov. Dempsey will fundraise in New Jersey week 1 and do GOTV there week 2.
Benjamin Smith: Fmr. Sen. Smith will do GOTV in New Jersey week 2. Week 1 he will be in Nevada doing GOTV.
Kevin White: Mayor White will do GOTV in New Jersey week 2 and attend to mayoral duties week 1.
Louis Stokes: Rep. Stokes will organize black voters in Newark, Trenton, Camden, and New York City.
Joseph Clark: Fmr. Senator Clark will do GOTV in Kentucky week 1. Week 2 he will do GOTV in Eastern Colorado and Colorado Springs.
Frank G. Clement: Fmr. Gov. Clement will be doing GOTV in Kentucky and then fundraise in week 2.
John Brademas: Rep. Brademas will be carrying out congressional duties.
Patsy Mink: Rep. Mink will do GOTV in Jersey City and fundraise in New Jersey.
Chip Yablonski: Yablonski will turn out the miner vote in Kentucky for Harris. Then, he'll be in Colorado talking to unionized miners and rocky mountain inhabitants.
Henry Howell: Lt. Gov. Howell will do some GOTV in Kentucky. Then he'll be in Virginia doing his normal job.
LaDonna Harris (wife)Sad Fred Harris' wife will be organizing Native Americans in Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, and South Dakota.
Robert Kastenmeier: Rep. Kastenmeier will attend to congressional duties and fundraise in DC.
Bill Clay: Rep. Clay will organize voters in Buffalo, NY. Week 2 he will fundraise in New Jersey.
Frank Morrison: Fmr. Gov. Morrison will be in charge of South Dakota organizing and GOTV.
Jay Rockefeller: SoS Rockefeller will do GOTV in Kentucky and Arkansas.
Dave Obey: Rep. Obey will attend to congressional duties and do some GOTV in New Jersey.
Ross Bass: Fmr. Gov. Bass will help with GOTV in Arkansas, specifically in the Eastern portion of the state. Week 2, he'll be in Texas organizing.
Ernest Gruening: Gruening will do GOTV in Nevada, fundraise, and then spend time organizing from the NYC office.
Claude Pepper: Rep. Pepper will do GOTV in Arkansas. Week 2, he'll be doing congressional work.
Jesse Jackson: As Black Outreach Coordinator, Rev. Jackson will split these weeks between outreach to black voters in Little Rock, the MS Delta, Las Vegas, Newark, Houston, and Dallas.
Henry Maier: Mayor Maier will spend time in Colorado organizing and fundraising.
Mike Monroney: Fmr. Sen. Monroney is the Oklahoma/Texas campaign chair. Week 2 he'll be organizing in Oklahoma and Texas. Week 1 he will do GOTV in Arkansas and Kentucky.
Bill Roy: Rep. Roy will help with GOTV and organizing in Colorado through both weeks.
J. William Fulbright: Sen. Fulbright will lead the GOTV/turnout effort in Arkansas and marshal over the whole process. Week 2, he'll be attending to senatorial duty.
Phillip Berrigan: Fr. Berrigan will help do GOTV and mobilize students at Princeton, Rutgers, UColorado Boulder, and Colorado State University. He will also organize at Columbia University, NYU, and City University of New York.
Jennings Randolph: Sen. Randolph will do GOTV in Kentucky. Week 2, he will be organizing and fundraising in Western New York.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #834 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:54 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 10:34:43 PM by Kingpoleon »

Will there be another debate before the Convention Debate?

Also, do you have a list of days for the primaries & caucuses? I only found Rhode Island's and assumed Connecticut's was on the same day.

Not really, there's only two turns left and this one took a lot of time for me to grade. If the players find a third party to host a debate I might consider it, but personally I'm not hosting another debate.

There is a list at the Sign Up and Rules thead, here are the remaining primaries:

Turn 13:

May 30 – Arkansas, Kentucky and Nevada Caucuses
June 6 – California Primary, South Dakota Primary, New Jersey, New Mexico and Colorado Caucuses

Turn 14

June 14 – Texas, Delaware, Maine and Oklahoma Caucuses
June 20 - New York Primary

Colorado:
- Appeal to middle and working class
- Insure maximum turnout with GOTV
- Appeal to social liberals

Nevada:
- Appeal to workers with economic populism
- Use GOTV to insure maximum turnout
- Appeal to miners with concern for injuries and empathy

New Mexico:
- Appeal to middle class
- Use GOTV to insure maximum turnout
- Criticize Muskie for going negative

Mo Udall Campaign Schedule(May 24-June 6):

May 24:
- Fly to Las Vegas
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, NV
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, NV

May 25:
- Ton Hall in Las Vegas, NV
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, NV(x4)

May 26:
- Rest(x2)
- Town Hall in Los Vegas, NV
- Town Hall in Reno, NV
- Town Hall in Reno, NV
- Town Hall in North Los Vegas, NV

May 27:
- Town Hall in North Las Vegas, NV(x3)
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV

May 28:
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29:
- Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
- Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
- Town Hall in Paradise, Nevada

May 30:
- Barnstorm Paradise, Nevada
- GOTV in Paradise, Nevada
- Barnstorm Las Vegas, Nevada
- GOTV in Las Vegas, Nevada
- GOTV in Henderson, Nevada
- GOTV in Reno, Nevada

May 31:
- Fly to Colorado
- Town Hall in Denver, Colorado
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, Colorado

June 1:
- Town Hall in Colorado Springs, CO
- Fundraiser in Colorado Springs, CO
- Town Hall in Denver, CO
- Town Hall in Denver, CO
- Fundraiser in Denver, CO
- Town Hall in Aurora, CO

June 2:
- Town Hall in Aurora, CO
- Fly to New Mexico
- Town Hall in Albuquerque, NM

June 3:
- Fundraiser in Albuquerque, NM
- Town Hall in Las Cruces, NM
- Town Hall in Santa Fe, NM
- Town Hall in Santa Fe, NM

June 4;
- Town Hall in Albuquerque, NM(x4)
- Fundraiser in Albuquerque, NM
- Drive to Colorado

June 5:
- Town Hall in Denver, CO(x4)
- Barnstorm Colorado Springs, CO
- Barnstorm Aurora, CO

June 6:
- Barnstorm Denver, CO
- GOTV Denver, CO
- GOTV Colorado Springs, CO
- GOTV Aurora, CO
- GOTV Albuquerque, NM
- GOTV Albuquerque, NM

Endorsers
:
The Governors and political organizers will work together on the GOTV campaign in Nevada, Colorado, and New Mexico. The Governors of those states will be stumping hard for and with Udall in major cities. All other endorsers will work on GOTV in New Jersey, with the Mayor of New York working especially hard there. From there, they will build infrastructure and set up a skeleton GOTV system in New York State.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #835 on: October 15, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »

Good Times on the Trail
May 24
Coordinating volunteers/speech: Little Rock, AR
GOTV w/J. William Fulbright: Little Rock, AR
GOTV w/J. William Fulbright: Pine Bluff, AR
GOTV w/J. William Fulbright: El Dorado, AR

May 25
Rally about farm policy: Garland City, AR
GOTV w/J. William Fulbright: Texarkana, AR
Town Hall/GOTV: Hope, AR
GOTV w/Ross Bass: Arkadelphia

"American farmers are sick of being shown the cold shoulder. We need to make sure family farmers have the price supports necessary to continue their livelihood."

May 26
GOTV: Hot Springs, AR
GOTV w/Claude Pepper: Fort Smith, AR
GOTV w/Claude Pepper: Bentonville, AR
GOTV w/Claude Pepper: Jonesboro, AR

"Arkansas, vote for progress and unity. Don't let anybody divide you, but rather, cast a vote for an electable, proven, hardworking candidate like me. Let's take the high road and not resort to ugly cheapshots and attacks."

May 27
GOTV: Jonesboro, AR
GOTV: Paducah, KY
GOTV: Owensboro, KY
Rally about jobs: Elizabethtown, KY

May 28
GOTV: Louisville, KY
Town Hall/Fundraiser: Louisville, KY
GOTV: Frankfort, KY
GOTV: Georgetown, KY

"My tax plan is the only one that lowers taxes on the middle class, makes the system simpler, and spurs a stronger fight against poverty."

May 29
GOTV: Lexington, KY
Fundraising Luncheon: Lexington, KY
GOTV: Paris, KY
GOTV w/Chip Yablonski: Flemingsburg, KY

May 30
GOTV w/Chip Yablonski: Prestonburg, KY
Marching with miners and Chip Yablonski: Harlan, KY
GOTV w/Chip Yablonski: Pikesville, KY
Watch Party with miners w/Chip Yablonski: Pikesville, KY

"I'm tired of the scabs. I hear constantly of the tragic murders of union members, but it's only now that I truly see the damage that these conglomerates are doing to communities. Young men are dying in the crusade for unionization, and I will stand beside them for this whole journey. There's no excuse that here in America, companies are hiring thugs to suppress workers. Let's make democracy a part of the workplace. That way, workers get treated right and more gets done."

May 31
Flight to Denver, CO
Rally at UC Boulder w/Fr. Berrigan: Boulder, CO
GOTV: Arvada, CO
GOTV on the North Side: Denver, CO
Fundraising: Denver, CO

"We'll need your help because we don't take from the big special interests. Recent polls have shown our campaign closing in on Richard Nixon, but we can't wrap up these primaries and secure the nomination without resources. Please pitch in. I don't care if it's $2 or $200, we appreciate your help. The people will unite for Harris!"

June 1
GOTV in the rest of the city: Denver, CO
GOTV: Aurora, CO
GOTV w/Joseph Clark: Colorado Springs
Rally about jobs/GOTV w/Joseph Clark: Pueblo, CO

June 2
GOTV: Canon City, CO
Luncheon: Vail, CO
GOTV: Rifle, CO
GOTV w/Chip Yablonski: Grand Junction, CO
Flight to Newark, NJ

June 3
GOTV: Hoboken, NJ
GOTV w/Jesse Jackson: Jersey City, NJ
Town Hall/Rally about jobs: Union City, NJ
Barnstorming at local restaurants: Jersey City, NJ

"This nation was founded on liberty and justice for all. I will carry on Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy's tireless crusades against poverty and racism if elected. We need all races on board to solve tensions, keep the peace, and give every American a fair chance."

June 4
General GOTV: Newark, NJ
GOTV tailored to the ethnic vote: Newark, NJ
GOTV w/John Dempsey: Elizabeth, NJ
GOTV w/John Dempsey: New Brunswick, NJ

June 5
GOTV w/John Dempsey: Trenton, NJ
GOTV/Speech about investing in cities: Camden, NJ
GOTV w/John Dempsey: Cherry Hill, NJ
Rally about inflation: Vineland, NJ

"Serving on the Kerner Commission, it became apparent to me that something has to be done about the decline of American cities. This means job creation, educational access, and healthcare. With investment in infrastructure and other job creation programs, we can revitalize struggling cities and keep our streets peaceful and successful."

June 6
GOTV w/John Dempsey: Atlantic City, NJ
Presser/Town Hall: Atlantic City, NJ
GOTV w/Rep. Dave Obey: Tom's River, NJ
GOTV and watch party: Middletown, NJ
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #836 on: October 15, 2015, 06:16:58 PM »

I will try to get my stuff out as fast as I can. As it stands I have some RL homework and stuff so I may get it out a bit late, but still by today!
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #837 on: October 15, 2015, 07:46:10 PM »

Fundraising Letter from Mayor Yorty

Dear supporters,

We have reached a critical point in the primaries. We are entering the last month with hundreds of delegates left to grab, including more than 300 alone in the all-or-nothing California contest.

Thanks to your support so far, this campaign has far exceeded the media's expectations as well as all of my opponents. Not only have we won multiple states in every region of the country, but we are also currently leading in delegates! This is incredible, but our work is not done yet.

That's why I'm counting on you.

To remain competitive across the board, we need all of the funds we can get to run advertising and to build up our organization. That's why I'm personally asking all of you to pitch in and contribute whatever you can to the campaign. Even the smallest dollar amount can make a difference in a race as tight as this one.

It's going to take a lot of hard work, but with continued momentum and high morale we will come out stronger than all the rest. The media has tried to bring down this campaign countless times to no avail. Now, let's prove to the nation that we have what it takes to win the nomination and enter the White House!

Mayor Sam Yorty
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #838 on: October 15, 2015, 08:07:25 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 08:10:16 PM by YPestis25 »

Muskie for America Schedule: Turn Thirteen

May 24th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Reno, NV.
Rally in Carson City, NV with Senator Cannon.
"We need a candidate who will both stand up for democratic values across this nation, and a candidate who can win! I respect Senator McGovern deeply, however, our erstwhile frontrunner trails Nixon by 12 points! There is a greater chance of George Wallace beating President Nixon this November than Senator McGovern. How can we expect a candidate who cannot stand up to attacks of, 'Acid, Amnesty, and Abortion, to take us to victory this fall?"
Fundraiser in Carson City, NV.

May 25th
Meet with casino workers in Las Vegas, NV.
"We need a President who will stick up for the working man, not just talk about it. Through my senate career I have worked tirelessly to help those who have need it, and as President, I promise you tonight that I will do the same."
Barnstorm and GOTV in Henderson, NV.
Fundraiser in Spring Valley, NV.

May 26th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Newark, NJ with Senator Williams.
Rally and voter registration drive in Jersey City, NJ with Senator Williams.
"The policies of this President have been an abject failure. Across the country wages have fallen, and our cities lie in disrepair. And yet, President Nixon wants us to let him walk right back into the White House come November! Will we let him do that? No!"
Fundraiser in Jersey City, NJ.

May 27th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Paterson, NJ.
Rally in Trenton, NJ.
"We are so close to the convention, and our campaign needs a big win here! Come June 6th, let's show the frontrunners that we have what it takes to win the nomination!"
Fundraiser in Trenton, NJ.

May 28th
Barnstorm and GOTV in El Paso, NM.
Rally in Albuquerque, NM with Senator Montoya.
"My father came to this country as a poor immigrant, and his experiences have left an indelible mark in my mind. Our nation was and is being made great by immigrants. We can never allow that to be forgotten. In the senate I have been a tireless advocate for immigrants. In the senate I voted for the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, and as President, I will continue to be an advocate for immigrants nationwide."
Rally and voter registration in Henderson, NV.

May 29th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Spring Valley, NV.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Las Vegas, NV.
Pre-caucus rally in Carson City, NV with Senator Cannon.
"Tomorrow is the crucial Nevada caucus. A victory here will propel us to victory in New Mexico, victory in Colorado, and victory in the big state of New Jersey. Let's show our strength at the polls tomorrow! Thank you and goodnight!"

May 30th
Barnstorm and GOTV in Fort Collins, CO.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Boulder, CO.
Rally and voter registration in Denver, CO.
"We have new momentum. For the first time in this campaign, the strong center of this party, is standing up. We have had simply enough of the radical left, and the radical right, pulling this party apart. We're Democrats! Let's show that June 6th!"
Fundraiser in Denver, CO.

May 31st
Barnstorm and GOTV in Colorado Springs, CO.
Fundraiser in Colorado Springs, CO.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Pueblo, CO.

June 1st
Barnstorm and GOTV in Albuquerque, NM.
Rally and GOTV in Sante Fe, NM, with Senator Montoya.
"We have had a surge of support! And now the ideologues and demagogues on both the left and right have taken notice. We must decide as not only Democrats, not only New Mexicans, but as Americans, what direction we want this country to go in. Do we want reactionaries in the White House? No! Do we want helpless idealists unwilling to lead our nation? Of course not! Come out on June 6th, and let's change the direction of our party, of your state, and of our nation! Thank you and goodnight!"
Fundraiser in Sante Fe, NM.

June 2nd
Fundraiser in Atlantic City, NJ.
Barnstorm and meetings with casino workers in Atlantic City.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Millville and Vinleland, NJ.

June 3rd
Barnstorm and GOTV in Haddenfield, NJ.
Rally and voter registration in Camden, NJ.
"I am not just big talk like some of the candidates out there. I have a proven record of not only consistency, but of leadership in the senate. I supported the Civil Rights Act, I supported the Great Society, and I supported immigration reform. Do you want real leadership in the White House? Do you want consistency in the White House? Then vote Muskie come June 6th. Thank you and goodnight!"

June 4th
Meet with student organizations in Princeton, NJ.
Barnstorm and GOTV in New Brunswick, NJ.
Barnstorm and GOTV in Elizabeth, NJ.
Travel to New York City to commemorate opening of new campaign office.

June 5th
Travel to Houston, TX to commemorate opening of new campaign office.
Meet with members of Johnson's network.
Final barnstorming and GOTV with Senator Montoya in El Paso and Las Creces, NM.

June 6th
Attend caucus locations around Colorado.
Rally in Dallas, TX.
"President Johnson's endorsement is one that I am most proud of. He represents the strong central core of our party; an electable agenda which helps all Americans. And that is an agenda that Texans are all about right? You have a history of being ahead of your time. You have elected such luminaries and Lloyd Bentsen, and even now, have black candidates running competitive races across the country. Let's show them one more time that you are ahead of your time! Vote Muskie next week! Thank you and goodnight!"
Fundraising tour in Dallas, Houston, and Austin, TX.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #839 on: October 15, 2015, 08:15:27 PM »

PICTURED: Sam Yorty makes a stop in Los Angeles to play the banjo for charity.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #840 on: October 15, 2015, 08:19:13 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 08:25:16 PM by YPestis25 »

Muskie Ad: Muskiementum

Narrator: Last week's debate showed who Senator Muskie really is to the American people.
*Clip of Genghis Khan exchange*
Narrator: A man who will fight for peace all around the world.
*Clip of healthcare speech*
Narrator: A man who will fight for healthcare, for all people.
*Clip of Muskie specific question answer*
Narrator: And most of all a man who cares for his country and will always strive to make America better. Please vote for Senator Muskie in your upcoming caucuses. And, please consider donating at *Insert random phone number*. Thank you and goodnight.

Too run in:

The darker the shade the more ad buys with whatever the Muskie campaign can afford.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #841 on: October 15, 2015, 08:19:34 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 08:38:31 PM by Spiral »

Sam Yorty Campaign Schedule: May 24-29 (Part 1/2)

May 24
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bryant, AR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Forrest City, AR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Siloam Springs, AR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Van Buren, AR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Paragould, AR

I've been fighting for people like you since the very beginning of this campaign. Let it be known that my competitors at the beginning were sounding nothing like me. Now with a few shakeups and some new entries, we've seen that change. But what I reckon all of you are looking for is someone who's been in the trenches from day one and who has never wavered in his beliefs. If you're looking for a principled man to lead this nation in the White House, then I'm your choice this election. I ask that you consider caucusing for my campaign later this week, because with your support, we can make a real difference.

May 25
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Florence, KY
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Owensboro, KY
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bowling Green, KY
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Lexington, KY
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Louisville, KY

I accepted Senator Harris’s apology earlier about the tone of the campaign. I agree, things have been getting really ugly as of late. Now, I’m not afraid to debate the record, and Senator Harris should be called out like any other politician if it’s necessary, but I won’t stoop down to personal attacks. Make no mistake: this campaign is about the issues. On the issues, we will win. Let’s give them one hell of a showing here, Kentucky!

May 26
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Egg Harbor, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Evesham, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Plainfield, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Howell, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in West New York, NJ

Good day, New Jersey! It’s going to take a lot of work to get to where we want to be, but I’m confident that our campaign and all of our volunteers in this state can make a great difference when you go vote on the 30th. Will you help us in the fight to take back this country from the Washington establishment?

May 27
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bloomfield, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Hoboken, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Berkeley, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Vineland, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Gloucester, NJ

May 28
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Jackson, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in East Orange, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Old Bridge, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Camden, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Trenton, NJ

Labor knows that they’ve got a friend in me. I was endorsed by the head of the AFL-CIO, Mr. Meany, earlier this month, which I greatly appreciate. We’ve made great stride in expanding union rights over the past century, but more work needs to be done. That starts with fresh leadership in the White House. We can’t have the status quo in charge and expect new results. What we need is an outsider. I’ve been outside Washington working to improve my city of Los Angeles, and we’ve accomplished a lot during my time as mayor. Now it’s time to take it one step further. I want to be your next president, and I’m hoping that I can count on your support tomorrow.

May 29
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Toms River, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Elizabeth, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Paterson, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Jersey City, NJ
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Newark, NJ
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #842 on: October 15, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »

Sam Yorty Campaign Schedule: May 30-June 6 (Part 2/2)

California Dreamin'

May 30
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Indio, CA (Focus: poverty in America and how Washington can address it)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Livermore, CA (Focus: stagnant wages and taking questions from workers)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Hawthorne, CA (Focus: the fight against communism and how you can help)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in San Marcos, CA (Focus: improving education in our public schools)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Vista, CA (Focus: reviving fiscal responsibility in government)

President Nixon's promises to raise wages and living standards for all Americans have been an absolute sham! What kind of progress have we seen in the economy since Nixon took office? He claimed that one of his top goals was to reduce inflation, but since he was so interested in futile peace talks over in Vietnam, he forgot about helping people in this country! When he pretended like he was going to help out American workers, he installed wage and price controls that only exacerbated the problem. If you think that kind of government intervention helps anyone, then you're living in a different world than the rest of us. We have to encourage private enterprise to grow and to provide more opportunities for jobs, but we, the government, cannot be the ones making the big decisions from the top and expect that all will go well.

May 31
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Compton, CA (Focus: stopping inner-city crime and the community’s involvement)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Burbank, CA (Focus: reforming the tax code and encouraging innovation)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Clovis, CA (Focus: taking questions from audience members)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Carlsbad, CA (Focus: the importance of the community)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Downey, CA (Focus: stopping domestic terrorism and keeping Americans safe)

Who has talked about the crime epidemic from the beginning? Who is the one addressing the hard truths and providing solutions? Who stands firm even while he has been condemned by his many opponents? That would be me, and, folks, I'm not giving up this fight because I know that the next president has to do something about this crime wave! While our leaders have failed us time and time again and have allowed criminals to roam the streets, these leaders of ours have put all of us in more risk. This cannot stand if we are to have a safe and prosperous society. In this primary, it's crucial that you vote for your best interests. Who will protect you? Who will look out for you? And who will put you in even more danger if you make the wrong choice?

June 1
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Inglewood, CA (Focus: protecting the nation’s agriculture industry)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Vallejo, CA (Focus: improving and expanding the nation’s infrastructure, using L.A. as an example)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Downey, CA (Focus: the incompetence of Washington, D.C.)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Simi Valley, CA (Focus: taking questions from audience members)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in South Gate, CA (Focus: how to strengthen family values)

Here in California and across the nation, we've got to place more attention on improving and expanding our infrastructure. Eisenhower led the charge on the Interstate Highway System 20 years ago, and for that we're all better off for it. However, we've got to be just as ambitious now in the 1970s and beyond. This isn't just me talking either, folks: I've done it! Back in my home city of Los Angeles, I aggressively pushed to expand the freeway network around the area. We got that through, and because of that expansion, Los Angeles has seen tremendous growth over the past 10 years with more access to opportunities. I want to do what I've done in Los Angeles for the rest of the country now, but I can't do it without your help! Will you support me on primary night?

June 2
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Torrence, CA (Focus: the dangers of the pacifists)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Fullerton, CA (Focus: balancing budgets and good fiscal sense)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Salinas, CA (Focus: out-of-touch politicians running the country)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Elk Grove, CA (Focus: taking care of our veterans)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Oceanside, CA (Focus: taking questions from audience members)

The facts are the facts. We have plenty of Washington insiders running for the nomination, and if you know anything about typical politicians like them, they're no good! All they want from you is their vote and then they're happy. But do you think they'll actually do much good for you, an average American? That's far from their greatest concern. When you're stuck up in D.C. for too long, you begin to lose your mind. You don't know right from wrong. I was in Congress briefly and it didn't work out for me, so I happily returned back to this state. What's the difference between me and them? While I've done real work in Los Angeles bettering the city, these guys have been flapping their mouths and accomplishing next to nothing! Some of my opponents attack me for not having the Washington experience that they do, but I consider that a good thing!

June 3
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Glendale, CA (Focus: strengthening the military and defending America)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Fontana, CA (Focus: fighting for union rights)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in San Bernadino, CA (Focus: the decline of manufacturing and how to reverse the trend)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Anaheim, CA (Focus: taking questions from audience members)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bakersfield, CA (Focus: stopping McGovern from winning the nomination)

Ever since my earliest days in politics, my constituents have known where I've stood on labor. I've been one of labor's biggest supporters because I know the good that they do for families like yours who want to live out their lives. From my time as a state assemblyman, I've pushed for shortening the workweek, busting sweatshops, and increasing pensions. I've met plenty of enemies both in big business and in government and they've tried to slander my name, but I've stood tall and came out beating them all. I've also been endorsed by the chair of the AFL-CIO last week, so there's no debate about where I stand. Now, I'll ask: Who's going to look out better for you and your family than Sam Yorty here? I know we can do more, but I'm going to need your help in the primary if we're to do that!

June 4
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Long Beach, CA (Focus: improving the nation’s healthcare and lowering costs)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Chula Vista, CA (Focus: stopping the crime epidemic and punishing criminals)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Oakland, CA (Focus: a sensible monetary policy for America)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Irvine, CA (Focus: putting the spotlight on working people in the country)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Oxnard, CA (Focus: taking questions from audience members)

You all in the audience are the backbone that makes this country what it is. For that, you should be proud of yourselves. While you guys in Middle America are doing your part, though, I'm sorry to say that our leaders in government have completely failed us. We have seen more crime, more turmoil, and less trust especially in these last few years, and it's all because the people we've voted in have failed to keep their promises. I say it's time that they go on the unemployment line for a while, eh? Working people like yourself have gone through all of the hardships while the people above us have done next to nothing! Am I going to stand here and be okay with that? Hell no! Neither should you! On the ballot box, we've got to send a clear signal to them that things are about to change.

June 5
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Long Beach, CA (Focus: rally for unions and fighting for labor from day one)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Sacramento, CA (Focus: bringing back good jobs to the country)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Riverside, CA (Focus: projecting American strength around the world)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Modesto, CA (Focus: standing up against big party bosses for years)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Huntington Beach, CA (Focus: why “Acid, Amnesty and Abortion” is wrong for America)

California, will we let Mr. "Acid, Amnesty and Abortion" become the Democratic nominee and tear this party to shreds? Will we allow someone with hardcore left-wing ideals to represent us in November and make us all look like fringe nutjobs? Senator McGovern has not bothered to properly explain himself even when faced with the label directly in the last debate. That, to me, is quite telling. Not only is Senator McGovern an unelectable extremist, but he’s terribly out of touch with the American people. If he thinks that his ideas are going to appeal to a large swath of voters, then he’s gravely mistaken. In this state, tomorrow you have a great choice to make. If someone like McGovern wins, then he’ll bring down the entire party with him. If you vote for me, then you’ll be sure that we’ll beat President Nixon and enter the White House. It’s all up to you, my fellow Californians!

June 6
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Stockton, CA (Focus: protecting communities and defending family values)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Fresno, CA (Focus: stopping radicals from upending American society)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in San Jose, CA (Focus: highlighting populist values for over 40 years)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in San Diego, CA (Focus: the importance of defeating McGovern in the primaries)
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Los Angeles, CA (Focus: final hometown rally to drive maximum turnout)

My fellow citizens of Los Angeles, I’ve been your mayor for over a decade. During that time we’ve come to know each other well, through the good times as well as the hardships. There is no doubt, though, that the city has come out for the better over these last ten years, and I’m proud of all that we have accomplished together. Now I am asking for your help again, Los Angeles. You and the rest of the state have an important choice to make tonight. Will we allow George McGovern to let his radical brand of politics take over this party and tear us apart? Shall we just sit on our hands while our country gets worse and nothing gets better? Or, are we going to be bold and fight for our country? I’m running to cure our ills and make our society a strong one again, in all respects. This can’t be done without your help, though. California, we must succeed here, and I’m counting on you to put this country back in the right direction!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #843 on: October 15, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »

How much time left?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #844 on: October 15, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »

An hour.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #845 on: October 15, 2015, 08:56:54 PM »

A Message from AFL-CIO President George Meany

Good evening, my fellow Americans.

If you're like me, you know this country is in trouble. Our leaders have failed to serve the very people who brought them into office in the first place. If things keep going the way we are, we are heading toward dark times.

This isn't to say that we can't reverse this. We have someone running for President this year whom I know will do a fantastic job, and his name is Sam Yorty.

Mayor Yorty has devoted his entire career to serving the people. He's been at the forefront of defending labor against big business for the last 40 years, and he's shown an unflinching sense of integrity. With him, you know where he stands and he won't buck under pressure.

Mayor Yorty has also shown that he is willing and able to defend the United States and what it stands for. While our enemies threaten us abroad and we're engulfed in violence here at home, he's the one candidate who will do what is necessary to keep us safe.

On behalf of the AFL-CIO, I fully support Mayor Yorty for the Democratic nomination. If you're just as concerned about the country as I am, then it's your duty to make a change. That starts with electing a new president.

* Note: The AFL-CIO will be running this advertisement, not the Yorty campaign. Ad buys are particularly concentrated in the states of California, New Jersey, Texas, and New York.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #846 on: October 15, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »

Lumine, can I please get a little more time. I really want to get this out, but I am still working.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #847 on: October 15, 2015, 09:27:08 PM »

The Nixon Campaign - Advertisement

Throughout our nation's history, America has seen and been inspired by great leaders who have faced seemingly insurmountable challenges with courage, valor, and bravery. From George Washington to Abraham Lincoln to Dwight Eisenhower and more, our nation's great Presidents have left legacies to be remembered and admired for years to come.

But what will the legacy of President Nixon be?

Throughout his first years in office, President Nixon has worked tirelessly to do whatever it takes to help the American people.

President Nixon has led a period of economic growth and prosperity throughout his term, passing effective and common sense legislation that helps the American people thrive economically to this day.

President Nixon has also represented our nation abroad, reestablishing good diplomatic relations with nations such as China in order to boost America's international presence and improve the quality of life for those around the world.

If elected to a second term, President Nixon will do nothing but expand upon his legacy of working hard, helping others, and improving the lives of the American people.

The President has shown willingness and ability to further promote prosperity in our nation by inspiring economic growth, encouraging programs that help the American people, and helping our nation's stance abroad by engaging in diplomacy with foreign powers and ending the War in Vietnam once and for all.

But that's only if the American people choose to reelect him in 1972.

America, make the right decision this November, and vote Nixon for President!

_______

To be aired in:

Nixon spends a lot of this turn organizing his campaign to improve his organization. He also makes sure that the ad expenses do not harm his campaign's funding.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #848 on: October 15, 2015, 09:31:02 PM »

Sam Yorty GOTV Strategy: California Love

This turn, the Yorty campaign is dead set on one thing first and foremost: winning the California primary. Surrogates are spread all across California along with other states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, and New Jersey. Below, the following actions are being executed for all primaries and caucuses this turn:

-Targeting undecided voters, highlighting Yorty’s independent streak and willingness to “speak the truth” on law and order along with other issues
-Targeting blue collar voters in urban and suburban areas, highlighting the economy, labor issues, law and order, and Vietnam
-Targeting ethnic voters statewide, highlighting the economy, labor issues, law and order, and Vietnam
-Targeting white collar voters in urban areas, highlighting the economy, education, and law and order
-Targeting low-income voters across the state (especially in rural areas), highlighting the economy, education, and healthcare
-Targeting union members across the state, highlighting labor, the economy, education, and healthcare
-Targeting veterans and those currently serving across the state, highlighting a muscular foreign policy and new attention on veterans' affairs
-Targeting moderate and conservative Democrats, citing Yorty's positions on law and order, the economy, and foreign policy
-Targeting disaffected Democrats across the state who normally don't vote
-Targeting Republicans to vote in the Democratic primaries, highlighting Yorty as the candidate with the greatest crossover appeal
-Persuading Muskie supporters to switch to Yorty, criticizing Muskie as "just another politician" and showcasing Yorty as a similar moderate Democrat
-Persuading Harris supporters to switch to Yorty, criticizing Harris for his extreme anti-war views on Vietnam and pointing to Yorty as the more "genuine" champion of issues such as labor, education, healthcare, etc.
-Persuading Wallace supporters to switch to Yorty, criticizing Wallace for his flip-flopping on issues and portraying as a "figure of the past," while pulling them in on issues such as busing, law and order, Vietnam, and labor

For specific states, the following actions are being conducted:

California
-Cover surrogates in all parts of the state
-Pummel McGovern as a far-left extremist out of touch with the American people and completely unelectable
-Consolidate support from Harris, Muskie, and Wallace in the state with the common thread of being the only viable candidate to stop McGovern
-Heavily rally in hometown of Los Angeles and hold unprecedented levels of turnout
-Target Asians
-Target Hispanics
-Target farmers
-Target Catholics
-Target Mormons
-Highlight George Meany's endorsement
-Aggressively push for a victory

Arkansas
-Attack Wallace as too extreme and in support of nationalization
-Attack Harris for flip-flopping on the busing issue
-Target Evangelicals
-Target Southern Baptists
-Target farmers
-Push for a victory

Kentucky
-Target Evangelicals
-Target Southern Baptists
-Target farmers
-Target coal miners
-Push for a victory

New Jersey
-Attack Muskie for being a flip-flopping Washington politician
-Target union members
-Target Catholics
-Target Baptists
-Push for a strong performance (>15%, winning delegates)

Colorado
-Highlight Yorty's Western appeal statewide
-Target Protestants
-Target Mormons
-Target Hispanics
-Push for a strong performance (>15%, winning delegates)

Nevada
-Highlight Yorty's Western appeal
-Target Hispanics
-Target poor rural voters
-Push for delegates

New Mexico
-Highlight Yorty's Western appeal
-Target Hispanics
-Target poor rural voters
-Push for delegates

When all is said and done, assuming Yorty wins California alone, he will have already picked up more than half of the delegates this turn. Following California, the largest priorities are Arkansas and Kentucky, where victories are quite feasible. New Jersey, a state that has Yorty polling lower, has had its ground game heavily boosted since George Meany's endorsement, and an aggressive effort in that state is also expected to yield a decent amount of delegates.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #849 on: October 15, 2015, 09:32:41 PM »

Campaign Activities

-Aggressive fundraising in California, New York, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina
-Contacting new donors in California, New York, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and New Jersey
-Hiring staff/recruiting volunteers in Texas and New York
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies