Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:02:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 108190 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »

Special Event: Muskie Under Siege in NH:

The Democratic New Hampshire Primary has been shaken over the past few days over a series of attacks launched from the Manchester Union Leader and other local newspapers towards current frontrunner Senator Ed Muskie (D-ME), which have been growing in tone and length as voting day nears. The Union Leader and other newspapers have already launched several articles questioning Muskie's character, with several lines of criticism:

-Some articles have questioned his stance on the issues, with a particularly vitriolic one calling Muskie a "flip flopper" on Vietnam and questioning whether his supporters can really follow his stances.

-Others have directed their shots are the campaign itself, stating that Muskie's underperformance in early states is a sign of what's to come.

-There have also been claims that Muskie has no message except claims of being the most electable, presenting the thesis that his campaign efforts so far have been quite laclustre.

As rumors already start to appear regarding Muskie's wife and potential comments made beforehand all the media attention has focused on the Maine Senator, and it is believed his response might seriously affect the outcome of this rumours. Other candidates running in New Hampshire have also been asked regarding these allegations, and are expected to comment as well.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »

This will be extended until tomorrow BTW. I have been reading literally hundreds of pages for an exam on early Medieval History, so the logistics are not there for me to update.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:44 PM »

Hey, I've been really busy with work, can I get an extension?

Sure, tomorrow night is the final date, then we will get New Hampshire results.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2015, 10:24:27 PM »

About two hours left!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2015, 12:55:10 AM »
« Edited: August 21, 2015, 11:45:48 AM by Lumine »

ABC News Special, March 7th, 1972:

Smith: Evening, this is Howard K. Smith from ABC News from Washington, bringing you a key update on the first primary of the nation. As we can recall, the past caucuses saw victories from John Lindsay, Edmund Muskie and Richard Nixon, leaving the last two to wage a furious battle against their rising challengers. President Nixon has to avoid the fate of President Johnson due to the Goldwater surge, and Senator Muskie has to contend massive attacks launched at him from several directions, weakening him towards challengers McGovern, Yorty and McCarthy at the key state of New Hampshire. One of the contenders, Senator Fred Harris, will not appear on the ballot of tonight, but he has seen a steady race in Illinois, which will held its primary two weeks for now. Let us see the results then:

Republican NH Primary:

Richard Nixon: 66.53% (14)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 33.47% (8 )

Smith: Despite predictions of a Goldwater collapse following his stance on Vietnam, the GOP anti war vote came in full swing today, delivering the Representative a full third of the vote against the President, which allows both campaigns to claim some degree of victory. President Nixon can claim he has defeated his rival convincingly, while Goldwater’s result is more than strong enough to justify a continuous challenge. Nixon may look strong, but all that Goldwater needs is to replicate the McCarthy surprise in 68 to turn the race upside down.

Democratic NH Primary:

Sam Yorty: 26.09% (8 )
Ed Muskie: 25.93% (7)
George McGovern: 24.43% (7)
Eugene McCarthy: 10.54%
Mike Gravel: 7.32%
John Lindsay: 3.91%
Jimmy Carter: 1.78%

Smith: (Long pause) Well… there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The unconfirmed reports of a strong Yorty GOTV were more than serious as the Los Angeles Mayor has… won the first primary. I repeat, Sam Yorty narrowly beats Senator Muskie for the win in the state will little over 26%, massive vote splitting that puts Senator McGovern in a strong third and the rest of the field below delegate threshold. Truly an historic night in many ways, as the Yorty campaign certainly benefited not only from unusually strong ground game, but also thanks to the Senator being under fire by local press and fellow candidate, his response seen as “cold” and “unemotional” according to primary voters. Delegate numbers are not too shaken by today, but the polls certainly will be…
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2015, 12:56:33 AM »

And it's quite late for me to be awake at this hour, so Turn Seven begins in a few hours. Feel free to react if necessary, as it is the first primary I'm sure the media will be more than happy to hear from the candidates.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »
« Edited: August 21, 2015, 11:45:26 AM by Lumine »

Turn Seven: Sunshine Express:
March 8th to March 14th, 1972

In the News!

Nixon signs Executive Order 11652:
Sets standards for top secret classification of documents, as well as declassification

Indian troops leave Blangadesh:
Pakistan humilliated after December peace, India secures independence of new country

1.- Florida Primary: Ah, Florida... In OTL this was a Wallace blow out and Nixon had vanquished his challenger, but it won't be so simple now. We will have a special event here to be posted soon, and in this ocassion Republicans will fight for 51 delegates and Democrats for 97, quite the prize for the eager candidates.

2.- Mayor Daley: Second special endorser, Mayor Daley of Chicago is now unblocked. Players interested in Daley must PM me with the reasons of why would Daley endorse their respective candidates. With Daley comes a major polling swing in the state, the endorsement to be announced at the beginning of turn Eight.

Primary Polling

Gallup: Republican Primary:

Richard Nixon: 68% (-3)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 27% (+3)
Undecided: 5%

Despite Goldwater shooting himself on the foot last time, his strong finish in New Hampshire keeps his challenge alive, slowly rising on national polls as a credible alternative as the strongly hammers Nixon on credibility and integrity, the weak point of the incumbent. Many call Nixon to go all out to vanquish the conservative champion, just as many press Goldwater to go all the way to the convention to influence the platform. Will both men fight all the way until June?

Gallup: Democratic Primary:

John Lindsay: 24% (+1)
Ed Muskie: 20% (-3)
Sam Yorty: 15% (+2)
George McGovern: 14% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 8% (-1)
Fred Harris: 7% (+2)
Eugene McCarthy: 6% (-1)
Jimmy Carter: 2% (-1)
Undecided: 4%

To the shock of many observers, the Muskie campaign starts to enter panic mode. Despite strong polling leads the Senator was consistently attacked by virtually the entire Democratic field on most subjects possible, and the character assassination campaign waged by the Manchester Union Leader crippled the Senator's New Hampshire's effort as his reponses were seen by may as robotic. The result was Sam Yorty (and to a lesser extent George McGovern) stealing the spotlight, earning a polling increase which makes him the firm heir to many Democrats who wished to vote for Wallace. Good news also arrived to the Lindsay and Harris campaigns, as the Mayor was able to take his first polling lead as a new frontrunner, and Senator Harris's populist message has resonated very, very strongly.

On the negative side for some candidates, Harris's surge and a lacklustre performance has seriously damaged Senator Gravel and Governor Carter, Carter being especially damaged after "losing" his round of controversy with Mayor Lindsay as both battled in Florida. The McCarthy campaign also takes a hit following a failure to have a stronger showing, but with McGovern off the ballot in Florida this provides a chance for LBJ's vanquisher to stage his own comeback.

Random and Player Consecuence Events:

Lindsay scores a hit in Florida:

With the growing losses in polling by the Muskie campaign Mayor Lindsay has been able to claim the lead at the national polls, and his latest drive into Florida has brought a very positive response. Lindsay has been able to emerge as the winner from his duel with Governor Jimmy Carter over their records, and his latest attacks on Muskie stung enough to force many moderates to switch towards the potential frontrunner.

Volunteer surge for Harris in Missouri:

As the Missouri caucus nears it seems Senator Harris's gamble of being the sole visitor had a fantastic reward, as dozens of college students volunteer to man his operation during the upcoming contest. This might give the unexpected a challenge an important organizational edge when the time comes, three weeks from now.

Carter faces staff resignation:

Another negative week for Governor Jimmy Carter, as a negative result in New Hampshire and his declarations that he did not expect to win the race brought the resignation of some members of his staff, bringing negative attention. Carter's national polling remains low thanks to Senator Harris taking most of his appeal, but the Governor still has a decent level of support in Florida which, with a powerful last minute drive, might turn into a positive result.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2015, 11:40:10 AM »

Primary Candidate Data

Notoriety = N, Organization = O, Finance = F

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2015, 11:47:43 AM »

Early States, Tentative Polling:

Gallup: Florida Republican Primary:

Richard Nixon: 64% (-2)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 26% (+4)
Undecided: 9% )-2)

Gallup: Illinois Republican Primary:

Uncommitted: 57%
WI: Richard Nixon: 21%
WI: Barry Goldwater Jr: 16%
Undecided: 6%

Gallup: Democratic Florida Primary:

John Lindsay: 25% (+2)
Ed Muskie: 22% (-5)
Sam Yorty: 14% (+2)
Jimmy Carter: 13% (-2)
Eugene McCarthy: 10%
Mike Gravel: 6%
Undecided: 10% (+3)

Gallup: Democratic Illinois Primary:

Ed Muskie: 28% (-3)
John Lindsay: 23% (+1)
Fred Harris: 15% (+2)
Mike Gravel: 9%
George McGovern: 7% (+1)
Eugene McCarthy: 6%
Sam Yorty: 6%
Jimmy Carter: 3% (-1)
Undecided: 3%
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2015, 12:00:13 PM »

Special Event: Florida Busing Straw Poll:

A rather complicated situation has arisen in Florida, as a number of Republican officeholders have introduced a Straw Poll to be voted on the day of the primary, regarding the busing issue. Despite Governor Reubin Askew's attempts to counter this proposal and block it, the Straw Poll will be up for voting two measures concerning busing:

First Question:

Second Question:

With Florida being mostly against busing, this poses a challenge to many candidates. On one side, strongly supporting the first question and go against busing might bring excellent results in Florida, but it would kill that candidate on many liberal states and bring trouble later on. On the other side, a candidate might be punished by going too strongly for busing, or flip flopping on the issue if the press notices.

Either way, all candidates contesting Florida are invited to take a gamble on this particular issue if they feel it's worth it. Because of that, I am also leaving Governor Reubin Askew open as a special endorser, for a candidate who is able to best articulate the anti-busing position.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »

May we also get polling for South Carolina, Minnesota, and Missouri this turn?

Can't make any promises as doing polling is annoying as hell, but I'll try!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »

Actually, we will have to extend this until tomorrow night (perhaps one more day if people still need time), there are some endorsement requests I have to answer to and other matters to attend.

Regarding Nixon, I am making up my mind. We could either have another player take him, or, for extra insanity, I could have him assassinated by Arthur Bremer and leave the GOP wide open for new candidates, like Vice-President Agnew and so on.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2015, 03:21:12 PM »

Actually, we will have to extend this until tomorrow night (perhaps one more day if people still need time), there are some endorsement requests I have to answer to and other matters to attend.

Regarding Nixon, I am making up my mind. We could either have another player take him, or, for extra insanity, I could have him assassinated by Arthur Bremer and leave the GOP wide open for new candidates, like Vice-President Agnew and so on.

I'd love to be Nixon if you would let me. Thanks! Smiley

Problem solved, then! I find it really sad to see ChairmanSanchez leave as he is a very good player, but I'm happy to welcome you as Nixon. I'll PM you later to inform you of some special gameplay involving the President.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2015, 11:48:28 PM »

More Polling:
(After NH results and Carter's withdrawal, before the player schedules)

Gallup: Alabama General Election:

Richard Nixon: 20%
Generic Democrat: 13%
George Wallace: 53%
John G. Schmitz: 7%
Undecided: 7%

Gallup: Utah General Election:

Richard Nixon: 51%
Generic Democrat: 31%
John G. Schmitz: 10%
George Wallace: 2%

Gallup: Minnesota Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 68%
Barry Goldwater Jr: 21%
Undecided: 11%

Gallup: Missouri Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 56%
Barry Goldwater Jr: 34%
Undecided: 10%

Gallup: South Carolina Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 48%
Barry Goldwater Jr: 40%
Undecided: 12%

Gallup: Democratic Missouri Caucus:

Fred Harris: 28%
Ed Muskie: 19%
Sam Yorty: 11%
John Lindsay: 10%
George McGovern:8%
Eugene McCarthy: 4%
Undecided: 14%

Gallup: Democratic Minnesota Caucus:

Eugene McCarthy: 36%
Ed Muskie: 13%
Mike Gravel: 11%
Fred Harris: 10%
John Lindsay: 10%%
George McGovern: 4%
Sam Yorty: 3%
Undecided: 13%

Gallup: Democratic South Carolina Caucus:

Uncommited: 26%
Sam Yorty: 15%
Fred Harris: 15%
Mike Gravel: 10%
George McGovern: 8%
Ed Muskie: 7%
Eugene McCarthy: 2%
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2015, 04:41:49 PM »

Tomorrow night it is. It could have been tonight, but I would rather leave the Nixon player enough time to prepare.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2015, 10:20:11 PM »

About two hours left, let me know if there are any problems.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »

My schedule will be up in about 20-25 minutes. If you wouldn't mind waiting for that, I'd appreciate that a lot!

No worries!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2015, 01:56:02 AM »

NBC News Special, March 14th, 1972:

Chancellor: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, it's John Chancellor from NBC News direct from Washington, bringing you the full results of the Florida Primary, second in the primary party schedule. President Richard Nixon continues to battle Representative Barry Goldwater Jr for the soul of the Republican Party, while analysts see Florida as a key battleground between unlikely frontrunners John Lindsay and Sam Yorty, with a potential for strong showings by Senators Gravel, Muskie and McCarthy. Due to a late start or ballot acess errors, Senator Harris and Senator McGovern will not take part of this contest, awarding about ninety delegates for the Democrats and fifty or so for the GOP.

Campaign was bitter and very drawn out, many candidates going all out as Yorty and Muskie seemed to recieve the highest number of attacks. Busing proved to be a key issue here, as a strong case for support brought Mayor Lindsay a strong endorsement by Governor Reubin Askew and opposition brought Mayor Yorty condemnation through the nation and a sudden rise in Florida polling. Tonight's story seems to be all about Lindsay and Yorty, but reports indicate voters reacted very well to Muskie's more energetic behavior and that the McCarthy campaign seemed rather well prepared in grassroots ground game.

With that say, let's look at the GOP results first:

Republican FL Primary:

Richard Nixon: 70.93% (36)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 29.07% (15)

Chancellor: Representative Goldwater came out swinging after a good NH result, but decent organization was not nearly enough to overcome the critical lack of focus he had given to Florida earlier, with many expressing some disappointment at the lack of a stronger message. President Nixon, on the other hand, made a rather convincing case for his administration by defending his economic and foreign policy record, and with Florida voters still distrustful of the Goldwater stance on amnesty, it was enough to give the President a strong victory for today. Still, both candidates failed to file in for the Illinois Primary and it seems the South Carolina caucus looks increasingly complicated for Nixon to win, opening some hope for Goldwater as the South and West feature strongly in the April/May calendar.

Democratic FL Primary:

John Lindsay: 30.45% (32)
Sam Yorty: 28.09% (29)
Ed Muskie: 19.36% (21)
Eugene McCarthy: 15.52% (15)
Mike Gravel: 7.56%

Chancellor: A naibiter tonight in Florida as turnout was unusually strong for the Yorty and Lindsay machines, both securing about sixty percent of the vote together. Mayor Lindsay cements himself as technical frontrunner based on his two point victory in a state in which he needed a strong showing, and this also opens the doors of the South to Sam Yorty based on his great performance. McCarthy benefited from a lacklustre Gravel effort as the Alaska Senator failed to break in, allowing McCarthy to cement himself as more than serious and currently one of the two main anti-war candidates with McGovern. Muskie also stops a good deal of the bleeding with an improved performance and message, so reports on his campaign's demise by other candidate seem to have been severly exaggerated. And from here we go to Illinois, one week for now.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2015, 08:39:20 PM »

Turn Eight: The Ballad of Richard Daley
March 15th to March 21st, 1972

In the News!

Nixon announces moratorium on busing:
Surprising public announcement from the President declares a moratorium on the issue of forced busing, polls in support and civil rights groups against

Lon Nol President of the Khmer Republic:
Nol takes control of vacant office, solidifies hold in Cambodia

1.- Illinois Primary: The big prize for the campaigns to conquer, as this monster of a primary brings 102 Republican Delegates and a whopping 179 Democratic delegates to the Conventions. Mayor Daley's endorsement is won by Mayor John Lindsay, bringing him the still powerful Daley machine and a major advantage in this contest. Good appeals were made by other people, but in the end it was Lindsey who made the most effective appeal. On the Republican side an Uncommitted slate will run as neither candidate got on the ballot, but they can campaign for write-in votes if they wish to do so.

2.- Wisconsin Deadline: This week includes a deadline to file in for the upcoming Wisconsin Primary, and all players interested in contesting this one should be wary of not forgetting to file-in.

Primary Polling

Gallup: Republican Primary:

Richard Nixon: 70% (+2)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 28% (+1)
Undecided: 4%

It's Richard Nixon on the rise after a convincing victory in Florida, securing the President's position for some time. Still, with Illinois not giving Nixon a clear advantage and the end of March contests being caucuses, the race is still far from over, as more and more southern GOP offices flock to the Goldwater camp in protest of Nixon going too far to the left on some issues. Now upgraded to a major challenger, the Goldwater campaign will be able to go on as long as they keep beating expectations...

Gallup: Democratic Primary:

John Lindsay: 28% (+3)
Ed Muskie: 18% (-2)
Sam Yorty: 17% (+2)
George McGovern: 14%
Fred Harris: 8% (+1)
Eugene McCarthy: 7% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 6% (-2)
Undecided: 3% (-1)

Florida has cemented Lindsay as the Democratic frontrunner for the nomination, but getting that coveted post also brings its own troubles, for Lindsay will take major hits if he fails to overcome expectations of his growing momentum. Yorty benefits from a surge following a good showing in Florida and a mounting national operation, yet his stance on busing makes him more toxic to moderates inside the party. Muskie took a hit after Florida, yet observers report his campaign has been better organized and his polling has more or less kept stable in Illinois. As McGovern faces no surge following a failure to contest Florida at all, Harris and McCarthy rise, Mike Gravel taking a large hit following a disappointing showing and other clouds on the horizon...

Random and Player Consecuence Events:

Nixon secures key Minnesota support:

The President's campaign has scored a victory for the upcoming Minnesota caucus, as most of the local party officers led by former Governor Harold LeVander have formally endorsed Nixon to head up his efforts on the state. Gallup reports the President to be on the rise in Minnesota polling, giving the incumbent an advantage there.

Yorty condemned by busing stance:

Despite bringing him a stunning performance in the state of Florida, it seems Yorty's strong support for the anti-busing proposal has backfired in most of the country. While southern voters hail him for it, support for Yorty amongst Mideastern States and New England has taken a sizable hit in the polls, which comes as a blow for the Los Angeles Mayor's campaign.

Gravel campaign in trouble, fundraising and endorsements dried up:

An unexpectedly bad performance on the Florida Primary has delived a tough blow to the rising Gravel campaign, which had previously contested Arizona to good results while securing a broad base of endorsers. Yet several news sources report that following these results the campaign has been unable to make headway in endorsements and extra fundraising, creating trouble.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2015, 08:41:07 PM »

Primary Candidate Data

Notoriety = N, Organization = O, Finance = F

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2015, 08:50:39 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2015, 08:56:31 PM by Lumine »

Early States, Tentative Polling:

Gallup: Illinois Republican Primary:

Uncommitted: 55% (-2)
WI: Richard Nixon: 23% (+2)
WI: Barry Goldwater Jr: 16%

Gallup: Minnesota Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 71% (+3)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 21%
Undecided: 8% (-3)

Gallup: Missouri Republican Caucus:

Richard Nixon: 55% (-1)
Barry Goldwater Jr: 38% (+4)
Undecided: 7 (-3)%

Gallup: South Carolina Republican Caucus:

Barry Goldwater Jr: 46% (+6)
Richard Nixon: 44% (-4)
Undecided: 10% (-2)

Gallup: Democratic Illinois Primary:

John Lindsay: 29% (+6)
Ed Muskie: 25% (-3)
Fred Harris: 16% (+1)
George McGovern: 10% (+3)
Mike Gravel: 7% (-2)
Eugene McCarthy: 7%
Sam Yorty: 6%
Undecided: 1% (-2)

Gallup: Democratic Missouri Caucus:

Fred Harris: 30% (+2)
Ed Muskie: 18% (-1)
Sam Yorty: 15% (+4)
John Lindsay: 12% (+2)
George McGovern: 7% (-1)
Mike Gravel: 5% (-1)
Eugene McCarthy: 3% (-1)
Undecided: 10% (-4)

Gallup: Democratic Minnesota Caucus:

Eugene McCarthy: 37% (+1)
Ed Muskie: 14% (+1)
Fred Harris: 11% (+1)
Mike Gravel: 10% (-1)
John Lindsay: 10%%
Sam Yorty: 5% (+2)
George McGovern: 4%
Undecided: 9% (-4)

Gallup: Democratic South Carolina Caucus:

Uncommited: 21% (-5)
Fred Harris: 19% (+4)
Sam Yorty: 18% (+3)
Mike Gravel: 9% (-1)
George McGovern: 8%
Ed Muskie: 7%
Eugene McCarthy: 2%
Undecided: 6% (-1)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 08:55:09 PM »

Wisconsin Potential Polling, all candidates:

Gallup: Republican Wisconsin Primary:

Richard Nixon: 56%
Barry Goldwater Jr: 37%

Gallup: Democratic Wisconsin Primary:

George McGovern: 28%
Ed Muskie: 15%
Fred Harris: 13%
John Lindsay: 12%
Sam Yorty: 9%
Eugene McCarthy: 7%
Undecided: 10%
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2015, 10:02:39 PM »

Oh, dear, how did I miss this?

Sorry, it's my final week of the semester and the past days have been very complicated due to the amount of tests and essays to be done... So this ends tomorrow, Tuesday at the very latest if by tomorrow an extention is still needed.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »

Extended until tomorrow.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2015, 08:27:00 PM »

Yep. You see, I spent the past two days buried in textbooks as I prepared for a final exam on Early Medieval history (and god knows I'm traumatized with the amount of Germanic Kings and Roman/Byzantine Emperors to learn). I'm holding a valiant struggle now in an attempt to update, so it will be up soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies