Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:55:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 108520 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2016, 08:54:23 PM »

If someone wants to be Rarick just PM me and you can but if not I will be Rarick too!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »

I will be playing as Rarick
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »

Bump
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2016, 01:28:34 PM »

I'm so sorry I didn't see this, can I have polls in Alabama, Mississippi, Utah and California
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2016, 02:19:31 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2016, 03:22:49 PM by Classic Conservative »

John G. Schmitz's Schedule
September 1, 1972
Meet and Greet in Shaker Hieghts, Ohio with Congressman John Ashbrook
    "The reason I am running for President my friends, is every single time we get someone like Nixon in this office, we don't win we saw it four years ago when my great friend George Wallace ran we the people are sick and tired of getting burned by career politicians and we lose jobs, wars and our money.

Town Hall at the Medina, Ohio Fire Station with Congressman John Ashbrook and Congressman Sam Stieger
    "Look here in Medina, I have heard you have lost tons of your boys in Vietnam. I support the Vietnam War but I also think we need to be smart when we fight and not just go their guns a blazing we need a decisive military plan that will rebuild our military and update our equipment and work with South Vietnam and say we need your help to win this thing because it's your country not ours."

Meet and Greet in Gahanna, Ohio with Congressman John Ashbrook and John Wayne
     "I have promised to bring traditional values back to our nation, including prayer in schools. That's a big one we are a godly and Christian Nation and we shouldn't take our creator away from our schools and create a communistic child."

Town Hall in Republic, Ohio with Congressman John Ashbrook and John Wayne
    "John Wayne, is probably my favorite endorsement so far, he is what America needs to be a country where the spirit of hardwork and the individual flourishes and we need to have our country stand for Liberty throughout the world and we definitely need to be able to keep our guns."

September 2, 1972

Meet and Greet in Burntout, Alabama with Congressman John Rarick and Colonel Harlan Sanders
      "That mans question about the Confederate Flag was wonderful. I personally think the flag is a symbol of southern heritage but I get why some don't think that. I understand why we had the War between the States. It's because of the Tenth Admendment, we need a constitutionalist as our President and I will be that President."

Town Hall in Muscle Shoals, Alabama with Congressman John Rarick and Colonel Harlan Sanders
     "I just had a question about this earlier today in Burnout. Look the Confederate Flag is a symbol of the South, just like the Pine Tree Flag is a symbol of the Yankees in New England. I want the flag to be displayed wherever it can be including a town hall, school room, state house or your front lawn. But we should be talking about how our values are getting killed by the sons of bitches in Washington."

Meet and Greet in Phil Campbell, Alabama
     "Our nation needs a vigorous dollar and a booming economy. Like I have said before I used to be a big businessman and a capitalist, I know how these things work and our country will just be great and our dollar being sound and our economy will be booming when I am President."

September 3, 1972
Meet and Greet in Bonanza, Utah
    "Yes, oil is our best energy source in this country. What I will do as President is end this communistic regulation crap on you guys in Washington and just let you prosper and let you do whatever you want with the oil that you have drilled whether it's selling it to Americans or the Europeans."

Town Hall in Spanish Fork, Utah with the Mayor of Provo
    "Why you should vote for me is a good question. Raise your hand if your undecided (around half of the room raises their hand around 300 people). You should vote for me because I offer change from the status quo and I know how to make the politicians scared and run home to their mommies. We need leadership foreign and domestic, we need a strong dollar, a booming economy and we need someone who tells it like it is and doesn't lie to you. And that's why you should vote for me. After hearing that how many of you are undecided now (only 30 people raise hand)

Rally in Royal, Utah
    "America we need change and the communist Nixon can't bring you change nor can Soviet Spy Muskie. Our change needs to come from We the People not from the insiders in Washington who let our boys die, kill our economy and take away our constitution and our land. Stand with me and I ask for your vote."

September 4, 1972
Town Hall in Yost, Utah
    "Ah, I love this question what will you audit as President. I will Audit the Federal Reserve and Fort Knox. I will open every door of Fort Knox on live on every television station so you can see if the cronies in Washington are lying or not."

Attend the Lincoln Dinner in Salt Lake City, Utah and make speak to the crowd
    "I know you are probably wondering why is an independent candidate here. I am here on behalf of We the People. And they want to tell you we are coming for you this year and that they want change and not the status quo. I know that most of you are supporting President Nixon and you are all probably pretty scared to hell of a President Schmitz. But, I am here to tell you my vision and path for our great country."

Part 2 to come later
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2016, 04:20:34 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2016, 10:11:27 PM by Classic Conservative »

September 5, 1972
Announce Schmitz's Plan to "Preserve Our American Heritage Plan" at Fort Ticonderoga with Congressman John Rarick, John Wayne, Ludwig Von Mises and Senator James Buckley
     "Wow, over 2,000 people here to hear about our new plan to Preserve Our American Heritage! Our history has been eroded by communists and leftists and I think we are sick and tired of it. Our museums and our educational system aren't showing us our real history. They only show you the bad stuff, like slavery, the Indian Wars and the list goes on and on. God forbid they tell us the truth."

Town Hall in Ithaca, New York with Ludwig Von Mises and Senator James Buckley
    "Your are totally right sir, our law and order in this country is going into a hell hole and I think that's why people are angry. I'm angry, your angry, We the People are Angry. My law and order plan is simple. First we support the police with everything we can and institute a death penalty if you kill a cop. Secondly, we put criminals and drug dealers in jail and rapists and murderers are put to death. We have a big drug problem so and a lot of them are rapists and they come from Mexico and Guatemala and they are illegals so they will be deported and then I think our law and order in this country will be fine."

Rally in Brooklyn, New York with Ludwig Von Mises and Senator James Buckley
    "I am here and you are here because we need to take our country back. As you can see, I rarely ever say the same speech and that's good because I speak my mind just like you do and I tell it like it is and that's the truth. I'm running because what the politicians say to you in the paper, on television and on the radio isn't what they say to me when we have our weekly meetings in Washington D.C. I promise you only two things first off to tell you the truth and secondly to keep my promises and if I don't, I want you to vote against me in 4 years time."

September 6, 1972
Town Hall in Corinth, Mississippi
Town Hall in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Town Hall in West Memphis, Arkansas
Town Hall in Marianna, Arkansas

September 7, 1972
Town Hall in Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Meet and Greet in Athens, Georgia
Town Hall in Albany, Georgia
Town Hall in Macon, Georgia

John Rarick's Schedule

September 1: Louisana
September 2: Alabama
September 3: Louisana
September 4: Georgia
September 5: New York
September 6: Tennessee
September 7: Kentucky

Our Campaign has raised over $1.2 Million Dollars in the last three weeks and had over 5,000 volunteers signed up in the last week.

Round 17 Endorsements

Curtis LeMay
Former General and George Wallace's Running Mate in 1968
     "Last time around, I ran with my good friend George Wallace for President, because he stood for We the People. If you thought that George was a good candidate, John is the best candidate that we have ever seen. He stands for the military and he's pro-Vietnam and wants to end communism. He's the only candidate who was a veteran and he still serves in the Marine Reserve. I am confident in this ticket and I will be voting for John Schmitz in nine weeks time."
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2016, 04:48:20 PM »

SCHMITZ'S ADS

RICHARD NIXON IS A TRAITOR AND SUPPORTS OUR ENEMIES

Nixon dishes our friend in Taiwan and instead backs the communists in China

Nixon took us off the gold standard which will ruin our dollar

Nixon's Vice President was a liar, criminal and a fraud. What else can he or his cronies in Washington do that's illegal.

Richard Nixon's friends do this in China, he could do the same to you.

Vote for a true patriot and a supporter of We the People. Vote for John G. Schmitz!! I'm John G. Schmitz and I approve this message.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2016, 10:42:10 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2016, 10:44:46 PM by Classic Conservative »

SCHMITZ RADIO AD

Our country is in trouble and we all know it, we have terrorists in our street shooting up cops, our dollar is weak, we are losing our boys every single day in Vietnam and we aren't winning in Indochina. We are not winning anymore, our values are losing and abortion will be on-demand and unlimited in just under a year. Americans, it's time for We the People to take our country back and if we do not the American Dream could soon be dead. If you believe in this message that We the People can take our country back, it's time to make a choice that will bring us back to our founders dream and Vote for Schmitz in '72.

I'm John G. Schmitz and I approve this message.

This ad is being played on all radio stations in the fifty states and the District of Columbia.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2016, 11:08:21 PM »

Schmitz South Carolina Press Conference

REPORTER #1: Congressman Schmitz, Mayor Yorty said earlier today in a press conference that your rantings are those of a madmen. What do you say to him?

SCHMITZ: Ah, my favorite mayor Flip Flopping Sam. Sam is a good man, I know him very well. My so called "rantings" aren't those of a madman they are what, I hear in every town hall and meet and greet, I attend. People are angry at Chairman Mao Lovin' Nixon and Flip Flopping Sam, who said just months earlier that Nixons Presidency was a failure, and now he's Dick's running mate. This should be a non-issue anyway.

REPORTER #2: Congressman Schmitz, what do you think of the Munich Attacks recently.

SCHMITZ: Really, I am disgusted that the world has come to this, people now kill and murder people at sporting events. One thing we must do is Stand with Our Allies of Israel and West Germany. Israel is our greatest ally and is the homeland of the Jewish People. I ask everyone to pray for the families of the victims and that we can restore law and order in those country.

REPORTER #3: Congressman Schmitz, you have recently stated that you wouldn't mind the Confederate Flag flying on a state Capitol building, some has called this very rude and racist considering the South lost the war.

SCHMITZ: Ah, great question, I support the Confederate Flag. I don't think we should be flying it on the rooftop of the US Capitol Building but if South Carolina or Alabama wants to fly it on their Capitol building. They can they are allowed to and I won't and can't do anything. It is a Tenth Admendment Issue it is  about States Rights and States should be allowed to fly a damn piece of cloth. I would however have an issue if some radical and racist black group came along wanting to fly the Black Pride or Black Panther Flag.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2016, 11:24:41 PM »

Excited for Turn 18!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2016, 09:53:44 AM »

September 8, 1972

Congressman Schmitz landed this morning at the Huntsville Regionally Airport where he spoke to a crowd of 3,600 about his vision for America and how the current President has failed us.

He later went to Uncle Johnny's Diner in Boaz, Alabama and spoke to a crowd of around 250 about States Rights and the lack of moral values in our country and in our schools.

In Hoover, Schmitz and John Wayne held a rally that was attended by both George Wallace and Governor Wallace. He spoke about how are boys are being killed in Vietnam because of failed leadership under the Nixon Administration and how the Nixon Administration has failed our allies and how he has propped up the Commies in China. The crowd was gathered at a mega church and around 1,000 people attended.

Schmitz held a town hall at the Hoover Town Hall and toke questions about Vietnam, The Gold Standard, Evolution and the Confederate Flag.

He later went around Hoover and knocked on 200 doors.

September 9, 1972

Congressman Schmitz flew to Garden City, Idaho where he held a Meet and Greet at a local restaurant. He was asked issues about farmers role in our nation, his plan on the Bureau of Land Management and others.

Congressman Schmitz later visited a potato farm in Arbon where the entire town came out to meet him.

Congressman Schmitz went and held a rally with Congressman Rarick in Soda Springs. Here are some of his remarks.
          "At every single event, I have held this entire year in the West, I have been asked questions about the Bureau of Land Management. And I think that's any issue that should be discussed more. The government has no business what so ever to own all of this land. It destroys farmers and ranchers ability to let their cattle graze and farmers can't burn down weeds without going to jail for being so called 'terrorists' that's the craziest thing, I have heard since Flip Flopping Sam called himself a Nixon Lover (laughs)."

Congressman Schmitz held his last event of the day in Challis where he held a town hall, getting asked questions about abortion, interracial marriage, family values and his tax plan. He was introduced by General Curtis LeMay.

September 10, 1972

Congressman Schmitz visited Laramie, Wyoming and spoke about issues including restoring our country to following the entire constitution, about how his tax plan will help create jobs and create higher wages and about how he will end regulations on many energy sectors including coal and oil.

Congressman Schmitz held a town hall in Bighorn, Wyoming where he spoke about Native Issues, the energy sector and the space industry.

Congressman Schmitz joined by John Wayne and General Curtis LeMay and Cleon Skousen held a rally outside of government land in Esterbrook, Wyoming. He stated that "it's not the governments jobs to control how you hard working farmers and ranchers live your life and grow your crops. The government shouldn't own all of this land and as your next President. I will return the land to the people so capitalism can flourish once again in our nation."

Congressman Schmitz went to a church service in Laramie, where he spoke about family values and prayer in public schools.

September 11, 1972

Congressman Schmitz flew to Columbus, Mississippi where he held a town hall at the local Baptist Church. Where he was asked questions ranging from segregation, to the tenth Admendment to prayer in public school. Here's one of his answers.
     "Prayer in Public Schools in one of my most important policy planks, I have. Every single child should be able to pray to God Almighty with all their hearts, minds and souls. We will add an admendment to the US Constitution that guarantees the right to pray in public schools and that all children shall have the right to read the Bible and their teachers can say nothing about it."

Congressman Schmitz later had a meet and greet in Philadelphia, Mississippi where he spoke about military issues and how he is the only candidate that has military experience.

He later opened up his ninth statewide office in Hattiesburg where there is a big population that supports segregation which Schmitz also supports. There is a big Confederate Flag in the office, which has the words for Southern Heritage and Pride.

September 12, 1972

Congressman Schmitz and Congressman Rarick held a town hall in Monroe, Louisana speaking about Southern Issues and Values including the Constitution, Abortion, The Military, Open Carry etc.

Congressman Schmitz later visited Rarick's house where he held a house party and around 1,800 people attended on his farm.

Congressman Schmitz held a rally in Baton Rogue where he spoke about We the People standing up to Washington D.C.

He later held a town hall in Sarepta, Louisiana where he spoke about honesty in the government and about Nixon's visit to China and how our ally Taiwan has been hurt by this.

Part 2 to come late
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2016, 04:45:45 PM »

Can, I have Texas, Louisana, Idaho and Wyoming for my polling this turn.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2016, 06:07:51 PM »

SCHMITZ AD ATTACKING NIXON AND MUSKIE

The following ad will be played in the states highlighted in green

Richard Nixon and Edmund Muskie want to end our way of life.

Nixon signed into law the Clean Air Act and established the Environmental Protection Agency. Which want to kill our energy industry.

And guess what liberal Edmund Muskie sponsored that bill and pushed for its passing.

This November tell the two Washington Insiders and liberal who want to destroy our economy and our way of life that we do not want your policies.

This November, vote for the only candidate that tell Congress to undo the Clean Air Act and will abolish the Environmental Protection Agency. Vote for only candidate that supports you and your way of life.

I am John G. Schmitz and I support this message.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2016, 04:04:49 PM »

SCHMITZ DEBATE ANSWERS

Opening Statement:
      Well, thank you for having me here tonight. Thank you, President Nixon and Senator Muskie for coming here tonight to talk about the issues. And thank you to the millions of Americans who are watching this debate from the comfort of their homes. My fellow Americans, our nation is at a crossroads, every single day we are losing our rights, our boys and our children to our educational system. Every single day my friends, someone you know is losing their jobs. We have a reckless and out of control federal government that establishes rule and regulation one after another which is destroying the backbone of our country. Our industries are tanking, we are loosing at home with the communists and aboard. Our politicians promise us one thing when their fighting in the ditches, around November. But, then when the time comes when we elected them, they don't stand for us. It's time for We the People to fight the Status Quo and win.

Question I
You must be logged in to read this quote.
  Great question, as the only person on this stage toward that served in the military and is a member of the Marine Corps Reserve, this issue is personal. There's a reason, I have been endorsed by General after General and soldier after soldier. It's because, I get what you are feeling everyday wondering if your son, or husband or father will come home alive. I have felt that feeling my entire life. My plan in Vietnam is simple though, we are going to fight that war until every one of those Commies over there is dead. I say that because we have lost over 50,000 of our boys over there and for what we are still in the same situation we were in twenty years ago. We have to make their dying, worth something. Our mission was to defeat the Communists in Vietnam, we failed in Korea, do we want another Korea in Vietnam or do we want a free Vietnam. My plan is simple we aren't going to deploy hundreds of thousands of our boys. We are going to make our allies work. We are going to end relations with the PROC, who are backing up North Vietnam and instead recognize our ally Taiwan. My goal is simple we are going to win this war by 1976 and we are going to make sure that every single communist or communist sympathizer is dead or waiting to be hanged.

Question II
          My stance on Health Care Reform is simple, it's let capitalism flourish. The best kind of economy is an economy without the Feds doing one thing to it. My plan is end regulations on businesses specifically blue collar professions, like plumbing and carpentry, but we need to also repeal the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act, which are killing our energy sector in this country. I am going to make sure that health care is not tied to your job, just like it was before World War II. Which means if God forbid you loose your job, you can still keep your health care. My short answer is this the government shouldn't do anything about healthcare. None of this socialized medicine, stuff the Muskie and the others socialists want. Socialized Healthcare in socialism. It has the word socialized in it which is a form of the word socialism, and we all know what happens after socialism, communism.

Question III
         Thank You for this question, as the only candidate who has spent a large part of my campaign in Dixie. I have seen the effects of segregation firsthand whether it's interracial marriage, the destruction of the Southern Way and Southern Heritage and lack of respect to the Confederate Naval Flag. As, the only candidate who has pledged to push for a constitutional amendment to prohibit all forms of busing little white boys and little black boys to school. I say this is a tragedy, you should go to school with your neighborhood. Not with who the government wants you to go to school with, this idea of mandatory race mixing to me is crazy. It makes no sense why the cronies in charge want to destroy our way of life and it should stop now, before they see the wrath of We the People come this November.

Question IV
      Why should people vote for me, is the most important question of this campaign. Raise your hand, if you have been burned a Washington Insider. Now there are two candidates on this stage who are Washington Insiders and they aren't myself. Yes, I work in Washington but I think you all know by now that I am not liked by the cronies in charge. That's why they put a primary challenger against me. Our nation is at a crossroads, we have two choices, the further degrading of our country, our values and our Constitution or a strict inheritance to our constitution. There's only one candidate on this stage that supports a strict inheritance to our Constitution and that's myself. Nixon and Muskie are two nice guys, but do they really stand for you or do they stand for the US Chamber of Crony Capitalism and the special insiders. The answer is they stand against you and your way of life, they fought to kill our energy sector, our economy by taking us of the Gold Standard, England has been taken off their Gold Standard and look at the Pound. They have stood to make abortion legal, promote busing and taking God and Jesus out of our public schools. There's only one candidate on this stage that bucks the establishment day after day and that candidate is me and that's why you should vote for me.

To my supporters, I say thank you for supporting me. The reason you should still support me is this every single day, event after event, more people come and listen and sign up to volunteer. People are waking up all across our nation and saying enough is enough, we need to grow our military, protect our values and end regulations on our economy. Last week alone we had over 5,000 volunteers sign up at our events and offices. Let me remind there is on,y one champion of you, the hardworking men and women on this stage and not the fat cats in DC.

Closing Statement
     The writer of our Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson said this which, I believe defines myself as a statesman and I quote, "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." I make to you the American Public only two promises, I won't lie and I will say what I am going to do. My campaign isn't the status quo or ending our rights which are given by God but it's to protect and defend our Constitution, to do what I said I am going to do and to tell you the truth even if it hurts me or my campaign. I promise to protect and defend life, to win the war against communism and to end communism worldwide by 1980 so we can for once and for all put it in the ash heap of history. I also say to you under a President Schmitz we will bring God back into the public square and fight for the hardworking men and women of this nation and there jobs. With that, Thank You for listening and I ask for your vote. May God Bless You and May God Bless America.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »

To clear up any and all confusion do we have an endorsement policy for the general?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2016, 10:26:49 PM »

September 13, 1972

Congressman Schmitz, who is in Louisiana for his second day is trying to convert supporters of segregation and Dixiecrats to his side.

Schmitz held his first event of the day in Shreveport where he held a rally at a local theater and was mainly talking about, Southern issues including interracial marriage, abortion, the confederate flag, states rights and segregation. The crowd ate up his answers about those questions and over 3,000 people attended the rally. He later talked with politicians behind closed doors about endorsing him.

He later went Northwest to Roddesa which is the most Northwestern town in the state and spoke to a crowd of 300 about many views including the military.

Congressman Schmitz and Rarick held a town hall in Alexandria with John Wayne and the White Citizens a Council about the importance of ending busing other issues such as the military and Nixon's China Visit were discussed.

Congressman Schmitz held a giant rally in New Orleans where over 6,700 people attended. Thousands were pumped up by his message about how our boys are getting murdered in Vietnam and we aren't winning, he also talked about states rights. When Congressman Schmitz left the event people were playing on their banjos the song Dixie and some people had Confederate Flags flying out of their cars.

Congressman Schmitz flew back to Shreveport for the evening where he held a pre-debate rally and talked about the US Monetary Policy, immigration and segregation. He later attended a church service at Shreveport Baptist Church, a majority white church where he spoke about family values specifically a constitutional admendment allowing prayer and school and abortion. Saying at the rally
"God the Almighty Father has blessed this country greatly as we know. More than likely as we know the highest court will allow the unlimited murder of the unborn, a further step in degrading our nation. This move, I frankly believe is sickening. This isn't the first time the court has left God in the dustbin they just a few years ago got rid of prayer in public schools. I ask you when we pray in a few minutes to ask God to heal our nation and awaken the body of Christ here in this nation."

Late in the evening he went to the Shreveport Headauarters where he met with volunteers and thanked them for helping his campaign. He later prayed with them and phone banked with the volunteers calling over 25 voters personally for over two hours.

September 14, 1972

Congressman Schmitz flew to Texas in the morning to hold two campaign rallies. He later held events in both South Carolina, West Virginia and Mississippi

Congressman Schmitz held a meet and greet in El Paso right next to the border fence where he spoke with militias who are protecting the border against illegal Mexicans and spoke about how he will deport them and build a better wall. He spoke also about how they are taking our jobs specifically in Agriculture.

Congressman Schmitz held a rally in Carthage, Texas where he spoke about the economy, the military and family values.

Congressman Schmitz flew to South Carolina where he held a rally at Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina and recieved BJU's endorsement. Schmitz spoke about segregation, interracial marriage where he thanked Bob Jones University about their stance on many family values and Southern issues and he later met with the Chancellor of the college. All students attended as it was mandatory and over 3,000 locals came, all in all over 6,000 people attended.

Congressman Schmitz flew to Sharpel, West Virginia where held a rally with Coal Miners and energy workers at the Arch Coal Mine. Around 900 people attended the outdoor rally.

Congressman Schmitz and Rarick flew to Hattiesburg, Mississippi where they held a rally at the a local baseball stadium. With over 2,000 people who had mini-confederate flags in there hands. He was endorsed by Governor Ross Barnett at the event.

September 15, 1972

Congressman Schmitz flew to Georgia where he held a two rallies one in Atlanta and the other one in Macon. At the Atlanta rally he was endorsed by Fmr. Governor Lester Maddox and other local leaders. He later flew to Pittsburgh for a meeting with Steelworkers and Coal Miners and his stance on how we should protect blue collar jobs. He later held a pre-debate rally at the Constitution Center and then went to the debate.

At the first event in Atlanta, Congressman Schmitz and Rarick were endorsed by Fmr. Georgia Governor and current Georgia Lt. Governor Lester Maddox. He spoke about southern issues, the war and Nixon's flip flopping.

During the Macon Town Hall, Congressman Schmitz was asked issues about right to work, labor unions and blue collar jobs and how we can increase our wages.

In Pittsburgh, Congressman Schmitz held a rally on the floor of a Steelworker Factory where he spoke about increasing vocational education, so we can have more welders, steelworkers, carpenters etc., he also spoke about how immigrants and minoritities are taking our jobs and driving down our wages. He later met the the Miner Workers of America.

During the pre-debate rally, Schmitz spoke about his strict inheriteance to the Constitution and how he would support the founders intent on every single issue and will only nominate federal judges that believe the same things. He mentioned some names including his Constitutional Policy Expert Cleon Skousen and one of his friends Antonin Scalia.

Round 18 Endorsements

Lester Maddox
Former Governor of Georgia and current Lieutenant Governor of Georgia
     "There is a reason that, I support Congressman Schmitz. Congressman Schmitz stands for my values, including states rights, life, the Vietnam War, capitalism and the list goes on and on. He's the only candidate that stands for the blue-collar worker and against the big-Whigs in Washington. I have decided here today my fellow, Georgians, I am endorsing and voting for Congressman Schmitz and Congressman Rarick."

Bob Jones University
Fundamentalist Christian University in Greenville, SC
     "Every single election cycle we endorse someone for, President. A few months ago when we met with Congressman Schmitz we loved his message about segregation, abortion, interracial marriage, evolution and prayer in public schools. We need to elect a President, that will stand for our values, of strict constitutional interpretation, family values and a strong dollar and middle class. With that the University endorses Congressman John G. Schmitz for President."

Ross Barnett
Former Governor of Mississippi
       "Wow, thank you Hattiesburg for the warm welcome. We thank Congressman Schmitz for coming out here tonight. Let me make this short and sweet, we need a man in the office of the Presidency that follows the constitution, shares our Southern Values and wants to protect us against the Commies here and overseas. I, have met with every single candidate and I was really undecided until lately. I originally wanted our good friend George Wallace, then I wanted Sam Yorty. But, now I have decided to firmly go behind the candidate that shares my values and your values. With that I endorse, Our Next President, John G. Schmitz!!!" (Barnett later presented Schmitz with a Mississippi State Flag and a Confederate Flag that flew during the Civil War in Richmond.)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2016, 11:04:08 PM »

Just letting you know, ClassicConservative, four states in a single day is too much, I tend to consider just one per day (two tops, depending on the proximity).
Ok, I won't do it again, sorry.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2016, 08:55:45 PM »

This is getting suspended for the time being (not for long, I hope).

Darththebearnc (Nixon) has informed me that he will have to drop out, and after consulting with him and Spiral they've decided to ask ClassicConservative to see if he wishes to play Nixon instead of Schmitz. If he does, then we will see whether we carry on as normal or whether some changes can be made, if he doesn't, then we'll try a different road.
I might drop a class next week, which would give me oodles of free time to take on Nixon. If CC doesn't want to drop Schmitz, I'd be happy to step back into the role. I'm not sure if I'll be able to immediately, though.

It would be great to have you back, certainly!

Spiral, CC, NeverAgain and YPestis: It's up to you whether we wait a week or have Spiral take over Nixon's schedule to end this particular turn and then have ChairmanSanchez join at the next one. Do let me know of what you think as soon as possible.
I am fine with it.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2016, 11:09:51 AM »

Schmitz for President Press Release
On New Offices and Staff Across the Nation

The Schmitz campaign has long prided itself as the most organized campaign in the country. The Schmitz Campaign has over 400 campaign offices across the country including over forty offices in Utah, twenty five in Mississippi and over twenty in Alabama. We have offices in every single state with most states having over five offices. We also have over 5,000 hired staff including regional directors, county directors and state directors. We have also hired this week over 500 more staff members who we are sending to important battleground states and states where we want to expand our margins by talking about our populist and constitutional stances on many regional issues. We are opening mega-offices in New York, California, Michigan, Louisiana, Idaho  and North Carolina. We have hired many people from the Goldwater, Yorty, Wallace, Nixon and Thurmond Campaigns. We are opening over 20 offices in Texas, Michigan, Iowa, New Jersey and North Dakota. We are looking forward to reaching thousands of voters in all fifty states and sharing our constitutional and populist message of stronger families, a stronger military and a stronger economy.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2016, 10:25:13 PM »

SCHMITZ ENDORSEE'S SCHEDULE

Ezra Taft Benson
September 16: Speaking with Mormon Voters and Church Leaders on the Ground in Utah
September 17: Speaking at Sunday Church Services in Nampa, Idaho, Provo, Utah and Las Vegas, Nevada for Schmitz
September 18: Meeting Utah Mormons and asking them to support Schmitz
September 19-22: Meet with Mormons at Church and other religious activities and speak about how Schmitz stands with Mormon Values

Senator James Buckley
September 16-18: Meet with New York Leaders and Canvass for Schmitz in Brooklyn and Long Island
September 19-21: Canvass Upstate New York for Schmitz, open eight new Schmitz offices and contact key Buckley voters and ask them to vote for Schmitz
September 22: Continue Buckley Supporter Outreach

Congressman and Vice Presidential Running Mate John Rarick
September 16: Hold Town Halls in Northern Louisiana and Southern Arkansas for Schmitz
September 17-19: Hold Meet and Greets in Michigan and Ohio and build on condition in those states and secure support from union members
September 20: Hold Events in North Dakot and Meet with Energy Workers and Religious Leaders in State
September 21: Hold Events in New Jersey and Pennsylvania on Schmitz's Behalf, talk about populist message

John Wayne
September 16: Canvass in California and Arizona
September 17: Hold Events in Kansas and Nebraska and meet with fans afterwards
September 18: Announce 2,000 member Cowboys for Schmitz Coalition in Promontory, Utah with local ranchers
September 19: Attend Schmitz Events in North Carolina
September 20: Canvass for Schmitz and getting Fans to vote for him in Texas and Louisana
September 21: Canvass for Schmitz and Meet with Elected Officals in Louisville and Bowling Green, Kentucky

All other endorsees are canvassing, phone banking, door knocking and organizing for Schmitz in their home states with many meeting with local Rotary Clubs, Veterans Organizations and Unions.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2016, 09:36:12 AM »

SCHMITZ BUSING AD

Every morning, hundreds of kids come into our schools. These people are not from our schools but they live in the ghetto, they come into our schools and break up our society.

The government now wants to expand busing everywhere.

There is only one presidential candidate that stand steadfastly against busing and wants it banned in the entire country.

That man is John G. Schmitz, the only candidate who stands for our children.

I am John G. Schmitz and I approve this message.

This ad is playing in the following states
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2016, 11:08:24 AM »

SCHMITZ NEWSPAPER AD
LYING SAM YORTY

Sam Yorty claims to be against, communism and believes that Nixon has done a wonderful job as President. Sam Yorty lies when he says that. In the 1930's, Sam Yorty was endorsed by the Communist Party of the United States. Sam Yorty is now anti-communist because a communist called him out while he was serving in the California Legislature. Earlier this year, Yorty said that Nixon and Nixon's Presidency was a failure, now he says its great and even is running with Nixon as his Vice President. Do we need another Washington Liar and Crybaby in power or do we need a man who went to Washington and stood on his principles of strong families, a strong dollar, winning the Vietnam War, strong unions and manufacturing and law and order. We Need a Man, who stands on principles and doesn't flip flop, We Need John G. Schmitz for President.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2016, 08:27:11 PM »

SCHMITZ PRESS CONFERENCE IN DOTHAN, ALABAMA

Wow, this is one of largest crowds yet, Alabama!!! We have over 10,000 people here, these people are from everywhere whether it's Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi or somewhere else. I'm gonna speak to you guys in a few minutes but, I promised the media guys that, I would answer their questions.

REPORTER #1: Congressman Schmitz, last week, President Nixon said while attacking you "who really believes in the Constitution." What do you have to say to him?

SCHMITZ Well, I find this really scary that Chairman Mao Lovin' Nixon is questioning who stands with our Constitution. Nixon is the guy, who is against the gold standard which is Legal Tender under the constitution. He also is just lying all day and night to us saying that, I don't stand for the Constitution. I am the guy backed by many constitutional scholars including Cleon Skousen and others, I have personally fought for the Constitution and will continue to. (cheers)

Congressman Schmitz later answered two more questions.

I am also going to announce some really big news here tonight. Who here is against busing, (the crowd cheers and raises their hands) most normal sane people think that forced busing and integration is just crazy. It is but all of these career politicians aren't doing anything for us in regards to busing. So, I have decided to take action into my own hands. Tomorrow morning, before I head out to the Great States of Kentucky and West Virginia, I am quickly going to stop by Capitol Hill and introduce a constitutional admendment to end busing now and forever. (crowd cheers for two minutes) We need to end forced busing today, every morning we have kids coming into and leaving our neighborhood. I think that education belongs to the states not the politicians in Washington. Nixon said in '68 that he stood with the Silent Majority, the Silent Majority now a days are fed up with what the politicians have done to our country, values, foreign policy and our children and We the People want change. I am personally going to promise this, under a Schmitz Presidency, busing and forced race mixing is gone forever
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2016, 09:32:12 PM »

Turn Eighteen Schedule for Congressman John G. Schmitz
September 16, 1972

Congressman Schmitz held a town hall event at a local diner in Pass Christian, Mississippi. He spoke to a crowd of around 800 people who were both inside and outside of the diner about busing, Vietnam and the EPA. Schmitz later opened a campaign office in Downtown Pass Christian, and called around 50 people in Mississippi.

Congressman Schmitz later held a rally in Pelahatchie, Mississippi at the local gun range. He spoke about busing, gun rights and family values. Around 3,900 people attended including Colonel Sanders, John Wayne and John Rarick.

He later flew to Moss Point, where Schmitz held a rally at a local marina and capitalized his support for getting the government out of important industries and allowing people to get forward. He also spoke about busing, the EPA and Vietnam. Around 2,000 people attended the rally.

In the evening, Schmitz held a town hall in Agricola, Mississippi, around 600 people attended. Schmitz spoke about interracial marriage, biblical values and busing.

September 17, 1972

Congressman Schmitz, flew to Miles City, Montana where he held a town hall with around 300 people speaking about the Clean Air and Water Act and how we are losing important jobs and industry because of it.

Congressman Schmitz held a rally at Montana State University in Bozeman, where he spoke about unions and how our workers are the backbones of our economy, guns and God and the economy. He later spoke to students and spoke to Students for Schmitz at MSU.

Congressman Schmitz later flew to Polson, Montana to begin his Small Towns for Schmitz Tour in God's Country. Schmitz will meet with small town voters and workers and how his plan will let them keep their rights to own guns and shrink government regulation in the energy industry.

Congressman Schmitz later, flew to Utopia Gas and Oil Field and spoke to a crowd of around 2,300 about how he is the only candidate who supports the energy sector and will get rid of the EPA and Clean Air and Water Acts.

September 18, 1972

Congressman Schmitz, flew to Bay Minette, Alabama where he spoke about his populist message for the economy, how he will end busing and he also spoke about both values and the Confederate Flag.

Congressman Schmitz, later held an event in Cedar Bluff, Alabama where he spoke about busing, southern issues and the economy. He later spoke with former Wallace supporters and welcomed them to his team.

Later, Schmitz held a rally in Opp, Alabama where he spoke about the lack of teaching American History, he also spoke about school prayer and busing.

Schmitz held a 1,750 person town hall event in Geneva, Alabama where he spoke about his populist economic message and his views on southern issues including busing.

Schmitz held a 10,000 person rally in Dothan attended by people from over ten states many of which drove hours to attend. Schmitz said that he will introduce a constitutional admendment about ending forced busing and forced race mixing. Schmitz said that he supports southern issues including school prayer, creationism in public school and the Confederate Flag.

September 19, 1972

Schmitz flew to Washington D.C., where he introduced a constitutional admendment that bans forced busing, he later met with his friends and asked for their support for the bill and the presidential race.

Schmitz, after that flew to Huntington, West Virginia to speak to a crowd of 900 people about his support for union workers, his populist economic message and ending the EPA and standing for coal workers and miners and getting the government of their backs.

Schmitz later held a town hall in Welch, West Virginia where he spoke about his economic message and his support for union workers and biblical values.

He later drove across state lines to Pulaski County, Kentucky where he spoke about his support for conservative family values, his economic message and family values.

He later held a rally in Oswley County, Kentucky at the local high school about his support for values, the coal industry and a populist and agricultural friendly economic message. He later rode horses to help with the local struggling economy and visited voters.

Part 2 to come later
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2016, 02:56:14 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2016, 06:16:35 PM by Classic Conservative »

Turn Eighteen Schedule for John G. Schmitz Part 2
September 20, 1972
Congressman Schmitz flew to Elko, Nevada where he held a rally in the Town Square. Congressman Schmitz, spoke about the economy, busing and giving government owned land back to the local citizens. After the rally he spoke with local ranchers at the Ranchers Roundtable in Elko where around 60 ranchers attended.
Congressman Schmitz then visited Pahrump, Nevada where he spoke out of a back of a truck to a crowd of around 500 people, talking about his economic message, giving government land back to Nevada and Western issues.
Congressman Schmitz later drove for a few hours in the bus to a Small Town for Schmitz in Virgin, Utah where he spoke about getting God Back into the public square, ending busing, the economy and Vietnam.
Afterwards, Congressman Schmitz quickly jumped the border into Colorado City, Arizona (sorry Lumine but it is literally on the border) where he held a rally for around 40 minutes. He spoke to a crowd of around 1,400 about building a wall on the Southern Border and jobs.
Congressman Schmitz, quickly jumped the border again and held the last rally of the day in Paria, Utah where he spoke about the economy, Mormon Values and conservative issues including the Constitution and the Gold Standard. He afterwards spoke with people who supported Nixon and convinced around 30 of them to support Schmitz.

September 21, 1972
Congressman Schmitz and Lt. Governor Maddox flew into Waycross, Georgia where he spoke about busing, Southern Values and how we must have a President who will strictly adhere to the Constitution and how they will bring jobs into our country.
Schmitz and Maddox later visited Savannah and visited the local Schmitz office there and spoke to a crowd of 500 gathered outside including Schmitz volunteers about Southern Issues and Values and how we need a constitutional amendment to end busing. He later made phone calls from the office to undecided voters.
They later, visited Fitzgerald, Georgia and spoke at a Confederate Themed Store about ending busing, protecting the Second Amendment and the Confederate Flags and his jobs plan.
They later visited Fort Valley State College and spoke to around 3,000 people gathered there about jobs, the Vietnam War and Southern Issues. He said that "the difference between our current parties, is one is only slightly more communist than the other." the crowd laughed and cheered at that remark.
Schmitz later went door knocking in small towns across Southern Georgia that evening and grabbed some ribs at a local restaurant. He met some local voters and asked for their vote. Everywhere he went many people flocked to meet him.

September 22, 1972
Congressmen Schmitz and Rarick, held a rally at a local church in Winnsboro, Louisana. At the rally they were joined by local elected officials who support Schmitz as well as many of John Rarick's friends. Jerry Falwell attended also as the reprsentative of Evangelical Pastors for Schmitz, one of the largest groups of pastors in all campaigns. Schmitz spoke about traditional family values, school prayer, ending busing and quoted many of his favorite bible passages which he does a lot on the trail including 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Congressmen Schmitz and Rarick then held a town hall in Cottonport, Louisana where he spoke at a local factory about jobs and Southern Values. He spoke about how we are loosing jobs in this country and how we have to get more jobs back in our country. He also spoke of his constitutional admendment to end busing.
They later went to Vinton, Louisana and held a meet and greet at a catfish joint. After eating some fried catfish. Schmitz and Rarick spoke about how we need to get the government of our industries backs, southern values and busing.
Round 18 Endorsement

National Review Editorial Board
Conservative Newsmagazine
"Congressmen John Schmitz and John Rarick, have continually have for our values in the House. Whether it is for Taiwan, The Constitution or the Gold Standard. We need an actual conservative in the presidency unlike President Nixon. Schmitz went to Washington and said what he was going to do. The Editorial Board including myself are proud to endorse the only conservative left in the race, John Schmitz."
William F. Buckley, Editor in Chief
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies