Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:43:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 108467 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »

Round 8 Endorsements!!!!

The following organization and individuals have endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President.

The Conservative Party of New York
Political Party
     "Although we respect many of ours members who still support Congressman Goldwater, the upper committee of the party has decided to endorse Congressman Schmitz for President. And he will appear on our party's line in the election. Schmitz is an Constitutional Conservative who will fight for limited government, the gold standard, religion and jobs for the average American."

Fess Parker
Actor and Conservative Activist
     "Congressman Schmitz is my congressman, he's a proven fighter for all Americans on every single issue whether it's English as the offical language, the gold standard, fighting political correctness, law and order, jobs and God. Schmitz is a true constitutional conservative and that's why I'm endorsing him for President."
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 07:24:03 AM »
« Edited: September 02, 2015, 06:19:36 PM by Classic Conservative »

Congressman John G. Schmitz for President Schedule
March 15-21, 1972

March 15, 1972

Meet and Greet in Albany, New York
Meeting with Ludwig Von Mises and Austrian Economic Leaders
Town Hall in Saratoga Springs, New York
Meet and Greet in Cooperstown, New York
Rally in Buffalo, New York with The Conservative Party
Fundrasier in Manhattan, New York

March 16, 1972

Meet and Greet in Castle Rock, Colorado
Town Hall in Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Meet and Greet in Brighton, Colorado
Meet and Greet in Buena Vista, Colorado
Rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado called The Gold Standard is the Right Choice for America
During this rally Congressman Schmitz interviewed Gold Standard experts, economists, bankers and gold company owners. He empathized that on day one America would go back to the gold standard. He talked about how Gold Standard and Austrian Economics is the best and only good choice for America. The event was sponsored by the Austrian Economic Club of America and Goldline.

March 17, 1972

Meeting with Independent Convention Chairpeople in Salt Lake City, Utah
Town Hall with Verl Grant Dixon at the Provo Republican Party HQ over 200 people attended
Meet and Greet at Ice Cream Palor in Park City with local bishops
Meeting with Church Leaders and Mormon Activists in West Jordan, Utah
Rally in Moab, Utah with 800 people
  "America is at a desperate point in our nation we've had liberal and communist presidents one after another. Enough is enough we will elect a Constitutionalist as a President. They've let illegals in black ones, Mexican ones and Asian ones. Those bums have taken our jobs and we shall stand and fight.(cheers)We need jobs for Americans and as President that will and must happen!!!"

March 18, 1972

Meet and Greet in Big River, Utah
Meeting with Utah County Chairs and State Co-Chairs
Town Hall in Deweyville, Utah
Meet and Greet in Fillmore, Utah
Rally at Salt Lake City Hall with 6,000 attendees

March 19, 1972

Meet and Greet in Parma, Ohio
Town Hall in Kent, Ohio
Open Ohio State Headquarters in Stuebenville, Ohio name Former Nixon State Chairman Dr. Peter Drew state chairman
Meet and Greet in Perrysburg, Ohio
Rally in Cleveland, Ohio with 10,000 attendees

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 05:31:39 AM »

I'm going to be in the same similar situation since I'm starting me semester today. Sad
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 07:47:42 PM »

When will the next round start?

#400threply
Lumine said that he had a big final today and is trying to do it tonight.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 07:27:03 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2015, 07:30:03 PM by Classic Conservative »

Round 9 Endorsements!!!

The following persons and individuals have endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President.

J. Bracken Lee
Former Governor of Utah and Former Salt Lake City Mayor
  "I believe America is going down a horrible turn for the worse. Only one candidate can change our current path and that man is Congressman Schmitz. He has stood on every major issue that he could and I'm proud to be endorsing him and becoming one of his God's Country Co-Chairs."
Lee will be touring the state of Utah for the month.

Kent Courtney
Conservative Activist
   "For many years now I've been a proven conservative fighter, I've met with Governor Wallace, Congressman Goldwater and Mayor Yorty during the past weeks but I decided only Schmitz is the closest to the everyday views of myself. I believe in Schmitzs message and that's why I support him."
Courtnery is campaigning in the Deep South and securing support from many of his big figure friends

Liberty Lobby
Political Group
   "Our executive committee has decided unamiously to support congressman Schmitz we believe Schmitz is the closest to our views and our 500,000 members views. Schmitz stands for Liberty, justice and freedom for white Americans. That's why we support Schmitz"
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 08:41:58 AM »
« Edited: September 12, 2015, 07:15:45 PM by Classic Conservative »

John G. Schmitz for President Part 1 Campaign Schedule
March 22-29, 1972

God's Country for Schmitz Tour

March 22, 1972

Meet and Greet in Boise, Idaho
Town Hall in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Meet and Greet in Island Park, Idaho with Mayor of Island Park and local Mormon bishop
Meet and Greet in Soda Springs, Idaho

This is God's Country Rally at Mormon Church in Nampa, Idaho

March 23, 1972

Meet and Greet in Havre, Montana
Town Hall in Whitefish, Montana
Meet and Greet with City officials who support Schmitz in Helena, Montana
Meet and Greet in Virginia City, Montana

This is Gods Country Rally at The Chabad of Montana in Bozeman, Montana

March 24, 1972

Meet and Greet in Evanston, Wyoming
Town Hall in Afton, Wyoming secure support from local and county leaders
Open State Office in Casper, Wyoming name Natrona County Clerk Pat McClark as Chairman
Meet and Greet in Lusk, Wyoming

This is God's Country Rally at Bethel Baptist Church in Laramie, Wyoming

March 25, 1972

Meet and Greet in Burns, Oregon
Town Hall in La Grande, Oregon
Meet and Greet in Baker City, Oregon
Meet and Greet in Ashland, Oregon

This is God's Country Rally at East Hill Church in Portland, Oregon, which is Oregon's largest church with speeches by the pastor, local leaders and conservative activists

March 26, 1972

Meet and Greet in Walla Walla, Washington
Gold Standard is the Right Choice for America Town Hall in Yakima, Washington sponsored by Goldline and The Austrian Economic Club of Eastern Washington
Meet and Greet in Ellensburg, Washington
Meet and Greet in West Richland, Washington
This is God's Country Rally at Spokane First Assembly of God in Spokane, Washington

March 27, 1972

Meet and Greet in Bethel, Alaska
Town Hall in Nome, Alaska
Meet and Greet in Seldovia, Alaska with local leaders
Meet and Greet in Sitka, Alaska
This is God's Country Rally in at Anchorage Baptist Temple in Anchorage, Alaska

March 28, 1972

Meet and Greet in Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Town Hall in Nephi, Utah
Meeting with State Co-Chairs, County and Town Co-Chairs at Salt Lake Convention Center in Confrence Room B
Meet and Greet in Tremont, Utah
This is God's Country Rally at Salt Lake Temple announce Temple Bishop O. Lesile Stone as Salt Lake City Mormon Outreach Chair

March 29, 1972

Meet and Greet in Lovelock, Nevada
Town Hall in Ely, Nevada with the Mayor of Ely
Meet and Greet in Fallon, Nevada
Meet and Greet in Austin, Nevada
This is God's Country Rally at The Salvation Army Church in North Las Vegas
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »

Technically, yes, unless there's an extension request. I'm ready to move forward, but it's a bit pointless if most of the schedules aren't in.

Do you know if Barry is still in? I don't remember him posting a schedule last round...
Barry Goldwater said he was doing the same Schudele as last time so I believe so
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2015, 06:30:06 PM »

Two things the Schmitz Campaign would like to know the funeral date and when is this turn ending.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2015, 06:37:43 PM »

John G. Schmitz Statement on the death of Mayor John Lindsay

I personally didn't know Mayor Lindsay but his death was tragic and we are praying for him and we ask all to do the same. And we pray that the lord will welcome his soul into the graciousness of heaven and we ask the Lord to hear this.

John Schmtiz speaking at The Salt Lake Temple.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2015, 07:25:23 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2015, 07:32:09 PM by Classic Conservative »

Utah State Chairs and Co-Chairs

State Co-Chairs List

Author Cleon Skousen
Fmr. Secretary of Agriculture and Member of Quorum of 12 Ezra Taft Benson
Fmr. Governor and Salt Lake City Mayor J. Bracken Lee
Provo Mayor Verl Grant Dixon

County Chairs List

Beaver County: Bishop John McAbee, Dr. Phil Drescott MD and Nurse Mary Smith
Box Elder County: County Councilman Nephi Bozeman, Father Paco Rivera and Farmer Pete Heffstosn
Cache County: John Elders, Bishop Mark Squatch and Hillary Riverston
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2015, 07:55:33 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2015, 05:38:51 AM by Classic Conservative »

Turn Ten Endorsements for Schmitz!!

The following individual and organization endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President!!!

John Birch Society
Anti- Communist and Conservative Politcal Group
   "John is a great conservative who is passionate for making America great again. We are proud to have him on our national board and endorse him for President, we are proud to announce the national board unamiously endorsed him including myself, the Koch family and others. All of us here are proud to support Schmitz for President and we ask you to also."
The JBS is sending out mailers to all members and will co-sponsor the convention.

Ludwig von Mises
Austrian Economist
   "I'm a very elderly man but this is the first time I'm proud to support a candidate for President and I will do everything in my power to make sure Schmitz is the President for this country that blessed me so much. He's the first Presidential candidate  since Calvin Coolidge who actually gets the gold standard and Austrian economics something that I value. He will bring us back to the gold standard and I am pleased to support and vote for my friend John G. Schmitz for President!!!"
Mises when not resting will tell other people to support Schmitz will attend this weeks Gold Standard town hall in Texas and volunteer at the NYC HQ.

SCHMITZ'S NEWS FOR THE TURN

Earlier in the week Schmitz hired over 90 Wallace leaders from across the south and over 900 volunteers joined the Schmitz campaign

The Independent Convention Comittee asked the Salt Lake Convention Center for a addition of 20,000 seats for the Convention Center which they approved the addition will be ready by April 20

Schmitz named Ludwig Von Mises his economic advisor and wants him as an elector for New York State.

Schmtiz announced the 3,143 coalition which will try to get 3,143 pastors, rabbis etc. on the Schmitz team by May 1.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2015, 07:34:24 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2015, 05:47:16 AM by Classic Conservative »

John G. Schmitz for President Campaign Schedule

April 5, 1972

8:45 AM: Meet and Greet in Webb, Mississippi with over 95 attendees
10:00 AM: Town Hall at Poplarville High School with 950 attendees
Nixon Voter: Congressman Schmitz, I'm a Nixon voter and I'm a man who's out of a job what can you do to help me.
Schmitz: Well, I was a businessman before I entered politics and I got rich I created jobs at my company and many other companies I was a part of my plan is to lower taxes beacuse there just to damn high and then let economic growth happen and I'm sure you'll get a job then especially with me as your President.
Nixon Voter: I'm a Schmitz voter now.
1:15 PM: Town Hall in Noxapater, Mississippi have press conference before that.
Helen Thomas Congressman Schmitz, you a leading now in the polls in Mississippi what can you say about your momentum.
Schmitz Well Helen, people are waking up there seeing crony and fake politicans ruining our country, the like that I'm rich and created jobs, my plan on the gold standard, law and order and tons of other stuff the media won't cover, but people see truth in me.
2:45 PM-Open up a larger Mississippi HQ in Jackson, Mississippi have all 2,000 county chairs and state chairs attend along with Southern Military Director Admiral Crommelin

7:45 PM- Rally in Biloxi, Mississippi with 16,000 people
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »

J. Bracken Lee already endorsed Schmitz a few rounds ago, sorry
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 07:10:08 PM »

This ad will play on ABC, NBC and CBS in all 50 states until the day after the election.

GEORGE WALLACE NOT CONSERVATIVE

How in fact does George Wallace say that he is a populist or a conservative while in fact he supports nationalization of industry something that Stalin and Hitler stood for, he has backed down in the fight for Law and Order, is a career politican, part of our problem and is anti-Vietnam war and anti  our boys fighting there. Do you want a Communist or a Nazi in George Wallace or a true fighter and Conservative in John G. Schmitz.

I'm John G. Schmitz and I approve this message and so does every American
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2015, 03:15:36 PM »

Round 11 Endorsements

These individuals have endorsed John G. Schmitz for President of the United States.

US Congressman Sam Stieger
Arizona Congressman
    "Earlier in the year I endorsed Congressman Goldwater, but he sadly dropped out. There is only one man that I'm sure will carry out the American Dream and that man is the true patriot John Schmitz. Schmitz is a true champion for personal responsibility, life, the gold standard and many other great things. And that's why I'm honored to endorse and support Congressman John G. Schmitz for President."
Stieger will be barnstorming in Arizona and will be speaking at the Phoenix rally and writing an op-Ed in the local Phoniex paper

John Calvin Coolidge
Son of President Calvin Coolidge
   "My father was a true patriot just like Congressman Schmitz I'm positive he would be undividedly supporting Congressman Schmitz who is a wonderful true hardworking man and with that I will be voting for Congressman John G. Schmitz."
Coolidge will be barnstorming New Englans

Schmitz New for the Turn
Schmitz goal of the Pastors for Schmitz program has happened we have pastors supporting us in every US county.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2015, 08:29:42 PM »

Question when is the candidate going to get shot, this coming turn???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2015, 08:37:12 PM »

Why, Mr. Arthur Bremer! You don't think he's going to play nice and not shoot a presidential candidate, do you?

Oh wow, does Intell know about this?
It might not be Wallace though???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2015, 08:57:11 PM »

No offense to what you say I agree with it mostly but, I would definitely be pissed off if I got a 1,2 or 3 and I think many others would given the time that many of us put into this for just being killed off, I'd be fine if you'd get injured like Wallace was IRL, but I believe killing the player is a little over the top, but hey that's just my two cents.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2015, 07:16:38 PM by Classic Conservative »

Round 12 Endorsements!!!!

The following individuals have endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President!!!

Congressman John M. Ashbrook
Ohio Congressman
     "John is a proven fighter, he's one of my best friends in Congress, he's fought for the ROC's rights, the gold standard and no abortion. I'm very honored to endorse my friend and a man who can make America Great Again, John G. Schmitz for the office of President."
Ashbrook will build up Schmitzes ground game in Ohio and convince 5% of his constituents to vote for Schmitz

Roger Miliken
Godfather of Modern Conservativism and the Southern Strategy for the Republican Party
    "Many years ago I grew the South Carolina Republican Party from a tiny party to a giant party, I convinced Storm Thurmond to become a Republican, convinced Goldwater to run and have grown the John Brich Society, now I'm throwing my weight and support behind the only true conservative in the race, John G. Schmitz and I'm proud that I'm going to vote for him, too!!!"
Miliken has been hired as Schmitz's Campaign Manager and his Southern Strategist
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »

And the INC.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2015, 06:39:39 PM »

INDEPENDANT NATIONAL CONVENTION

We are just around the corner from our first Independent National Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have been grateful that the owner of the Convention Center a Schmitz Supporter has allowed us to use the Convention Center since February. We are very excited to have some great things including a Concert and Firework Show that we are putting on in Downtown Salt Lake with famous singers including Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra, this doesn't mean that they support Schmitz. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir will also be singing. We have 3 great days of the Convention planned out including The Attendees will vote for our next VP. We are going to have The Smithsonian and other collections about the American Story hosting a museum.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »

This Rounds Endorsements

This US Senator has endorsed Congressman John G. Schmitz for President.

Senator James L. Buckley
U.S. Senator from New York
     "As a member of the Conservative Party, the Republican Party has left us behind we aren't winning we have given ground and lost many fights to the Democratic Party. We need a former businessman and a multi millionaire as our President. Nixon is a Communist and so is the vast majority of Democrats, we need leaders and we need to win, and only one man can do that Congressman John G. Schmitz"
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2015, 06:00:46 AM »

INDEPENDENT NATIONAL CONVENTION
July 2-5 1972
Salt Lake City Utah

Schedule of Speeches
July 2, 1972:

Opening Prayer: Bishop Joseph Federal Diocese of Salt Lake
Procession of All State Flags, Confederate Flags, American Revolution Flag and The Christian Flag all people holding flags are dressed up in period clothing
Pledge of Allegiance Boy Scout Troop 1 of Salt Lake City
Welcome to Salt Lake by Mayor Jake Garn

Reminding people to vote for VP: Thomas J Anderson

Eleanor Cruz
General John Singlaub
Cleon Skousen
Sheriffs of South Carolina by Video
John C. Coolidge
Carl Karcher
Fess Parker wearing Davy Crockett Suit
Native American Leaders for Schmitz
Phyllis Schafly
National Right to Life Committee
Congressman Sam Stieger

July 3, 1972

Fmr. Secretary of Defense Thomas Gates
Kent Courtney
Austrian Economics Club of America
Congressman John Ashbrook
The John Birch Society and their Leader Robert Welch with the Koch Brothers
Colonel Harlan Sanders
Rousas Rushdoony
Larry McDonald
John G Crommelin

John G. Schmitz announcing the Vice President

John Rarick: 19,458
Ezra Taft Benson: 14,980
Sam Stieger: 10,983
John Wayne: 7,432
John Ashbrook: 4,872
James Buckley: 4,775
Eleanor Cruz: 3,056
Robert Welch: 2,568
Kent Courtney: 1,089
Write In: Storm Thurmond 85
Write In Billy Graham: 64

THE TICKET IS JOHN G. SCHMITZ/JOHN RARICK!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »

Photographs of the INC 1972

The Scene after John Rarick is announced as VP

Meeting with State Leadership Teams

First Pictures of the Candidate Together

After this Schmitz will be flying to visit the DNC, and meet with conservative voters and delegates.

Schmitz has also hired 37 of the Wallace State Chairs.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 05:47:50 AM »

Hope you feel better my friend and get well soon!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies