Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:07:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51]
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 107408 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: June 30, 2016, 05:29:57 PM »

I have the time seeing as I'm sick if Lumine is up for it. I really liked this game and we all had fun, so Id like to do all four turns if possible.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #1251 on: June 30, 2016, 05:39:44 PM »

I can come back for the final four turns as well.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1252 on: June 30, 2016, 05:43:12 PM »

All we need is Spiral then, but it will be four turns then. Once Spiral is in we can look at schedule terms, but in this turn only Schmitz had posted his schedule.

Do let me know how you prefer to close this turn!
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1253 on: July 02, 2016, 12:31:12 AM »

Let's play!

I'm not picky on how to end it, but seeing as everyone else is saying four turns, that's fine with me too.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1254 on: July 02, 2016, 01:49:56 AM »

Right. Classic also found a player for Rarick, so we have the full six player roster.

Expect some news on how we move forward tomorrow.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1255 on: July 02, 2016, 09:59:33 PM »

Excited to continue.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1256 on: July 03, 2016, 07:52:03 PM »

News are here... and they're not positive.

On one side, gentlemen, I am at the middle of a university strike, which technically means there's time available. The problem is that I'm spending most of my time in my PC, and the time I'm investing in Atlas and other places in which I participate is getting a bit too much even for my standards. So I'm trying to scaledown on that, and prosecuting a game while I'm hosting or participating in others doesn't seem like a good idea.

There's a number of ways on how to deal with that, but my preferred outcome and the one I propose first is whether anyone else is willing to host the final weeks. Other election games have changed GM and gone on to a successful end, and there's plenty of people better qualified to end this one.

So, question one, is there anyone willing to host?
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #1257 on: July 03, 2016, 08:00:02 PM »

News are here... and they're not positive.

On one side, gentlemen, I am at the middle of a university strike, which technically means there's time available. The problem is that I'm spending most of my time in my PC, and the time I'm investing in Atlas and other places in which I participate is getting a bit too much even for my standards. So I'm trying to scaledown on that, and prosecuting a game while I'm hosting or participating in others doesn't seem like a good idea.

There's a number of ways on how to deal with that, but my preferred outcome and the one I propose first is whether anyone else is willing to host the final weeks. Other election games have changed GM and gone on to a successful end, and there's plenty of people better qualified to end this one.

So, question one, is there anyone willing to host?
I would be willing to help you out for the final week.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1258 on: July 03, 2016, 08:00:24 PM »

I'd be willing to host. I realize I have less chance of getting this job than a snowball in Hell has of staying cold, but I'd just like to put my name out as an option.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1259 on: July 03, 2016, 08:09:08 PM »

Very kind, AZ! But the ideal is someone else entirely in charge, although I'll be happy to hand over my notes to the future GM.

I'd be willing to host. I realize I have less chance of getting this job than a snowball in Hell has of staying cold, but I'd just like to put my name out as an option.

That would be great, Smith! If the players agree, then I'd be glad to hand over the game (and the material I have) to you.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2016, 08:14:55 PM »

Very kind, AZ! But the ideal is someone else entirely in charge, although I'll be happy to hand over my notes to the future GM.

That would be great, Smith! If the players agree, then I'd be glad to hand over the game (and the material I have) to you.
I meant by that is I would be willing to be GM, soory if i did not make that clear.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1261 on: July 04, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »

I don't personally care who we have as our New GM, as long as we have Lumine quality of work, because it's really good. As long as we have an unbiased and good GM, I'm completely fine with either 1184AZ or Smith.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies