The Convention for Agreement on Regional Consolidation in Atlasia (Voting) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:12:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Convention for Agreement on Regional Consolidation in Atlasia (Voting) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Convention for Agreement on Regional Consolidation in Atlasia (Voting)  (Read 7032 times)
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« on: July 27, 2015, 12:42:06 PM »

This does not have my signature. I oppose this because the regions are too different to consolidate. We need to look into better ways to do things as is, rather than lumping everything together.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 08:48:58 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2015, 09:06:39 PM by vivaportugalhabs »

I think politically each has its own separate legacy and climate that might be harmed by consolidation.

How to reform it? Make things more accessible to newbies. I don't know specifically how that might be done, as I myself do not have a terrible amount of experience, but it's a suggestion. Possibly keeping the wiki up to date on more things would help? 
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:46:06 PM »

How about 4 regions instead of 5? I'm wary of only having 3 regions...
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »

I support my map because I believe 3 regions is too few. First of all, 4 is better than the status quo and provides for more newcomer/player choice. Also, it preserves regional identities and longtime traditions. I feel that it's important to maintain the political cultures of the regions in general and also the laws and ways of working that have been established. I feel that 4 is a good starting point from which we can further evaluate the situation.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 09:20:37 PM »

[9] Map 5
All the rest: 0

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length