How To FAQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:27:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  Talk Elections Q & A
  How To (Moderator: Virginiá)
  How To FAQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How To FAQ  (Read 10212 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 09, 2020, 09:42:53 PM »

Probably stupid questions but I'm new here.  How to multi-quote so I dont have to make 10 posts to reply to 10 different dudes in 1 thread?  
How to make it so when I post in a thread, my computer stays IN THAT THREAD, and doesn't kick me out to the main page full of thread lists?
     How to set personal settings such as Time Zone, & disabling personal messaging as I can do in many other forum sites?  Thanks.

If you enable quick reply, you can just hit the quote button on the same page and it'll add it to the quick reply box at the bottom instead of opening a new page. If you're trying to reply to posts on different pages, then there is no easier way.
I was trying to do it on the same page.   SO again thanks for your reply, but how do I do this?  When I hit quote, it just opens a quote page right away.  How do I multi quote?
one thing I have done is copy the text if I need to, and then go to whichever other thread I have to post it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies