Suffolk University/USA Today: Hillary leads all Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:20:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Suffolk University/USA Today: Hillary leads all Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suffolk University/USA Today: Hillary leads all Republicans  (Read 2552 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: July 14, 2015, 04:46:24 PM »

Strong numbers for Bush and Rubio, decent for Huckabee and Paul. Absolutely horrible for everyone else (Republicans that is).
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:05:19 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2015, 06:08:05 PM by eric82oslo »

Not buying the Hillary/Walker or Hillary/Paul numbers. The rest looks accurate.

I totally buy them. Even Walker's two sons loath their father now after he went mad on marriage equality. According to his wife, it took him two-three days until he managed to return some kind of peace to the family. If he can't even get along with his own children, how could Walker be able to connect with everyday voters? Maybe he could do decently with voters over 60, but he would be absolutely crushed with all age groups younger than 50. And he dares to call himself the candidate of the future lol. At least Rubio, the other candidate who's called himself the same, has some appeal to younger age groups.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 12:45:38 AM »

Nice to see Clinton still leads Jeb.

Still mindblowing to me to see people believe that woman has more of a track record, accomplishment, and eligibility for commander in chief of the greatest nation in the world than Jeb Bush. Laughable, almost.

Hillary has been to almost every country in the world and talked to world leaders from more than half of the globe's nations. More than Jeb can claim I think.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 06:53:27 PM »

I suggest mental hospital EliteLX. You seem possessed.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »

People the criticize Hillary as SS don't understand how much she has healed the image of Ame Rica around the world, something Bush had destroyed.

Fair enough, even though Obama did most of that work and not Hillary. Hillary as SoS certainly didn't hurt though. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies