FL: Other Source: Murphy with large lead against Republicans, many undecided (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:10:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL: Other Source: Murphy with large lead against Republicans, many undecided (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: Other Source: Murphy with large lead against Republicans, many undecided  (Read 3135 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: June 14, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »

Why was this put in the database? It's the epitome of junk.
The database includes everything except internals.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 04:51:52 PM »

My posts can be argued, but I am a pollster just like everyone else.

You are not a pollster. You've never commissioned a poll. You're not even much of a prognosticator, since your 2016 senate predictions are nothing but confusing junk that are based on stupid firewalls that you shape and manipulate to fit your version of reality, instead of on the actual polling and fundamentals of each individual race, and because you predicted the democrats would keep the senate in 2014.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »

My senate prediction is based on a 51-49 senate map that is consistant with polling done in NH, Pa, CO and NV.  I can see the election turning out that way.

But Clinton best state is OH rather than CO, thats why senate map reflects Clinton winning Ohio.

But, we are 18 mnth out, still and predictions will change.

Every reputable poll in PA has Toomey ahead, and taking an average of the last five polls in NH finds Ayotte ahead by 1.2% against Hassan, and she is 11 points ahead of Kuster in the one poll we have for that matchup. To pretend your predictions are based on the senate polls is nothing but a flat out lie. SENATE RACE POLLING /=/ PRESIDENTIAL RACE POLLING, and PRESIDENTIAL RACES /=/ SENATE RACES.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »

The last poll from Robert Morris had Sestak ahead. I think Sestak will win. But, not by that but he is my candidate to win.

That poll is the junkiest poll of that senate race. It showed 37% of voters as undecided. Don't tell me you believe that. And quite literally every other poll shows Toomey ahead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies