Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:22:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144
Author Topic: Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2  (Read 28498 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »

Don't get me wrong, it's tough hearing the news, especially through my MOTHER.  I'm just going to buck up and move on.  I'm not going to actively start looking again until at least the first of the year, although if one comes along before then, I'm going to try not to be blind.  I just feel I need a little time here to recuperate and recover.

It is tough to hear the news, especially since this is the THIRD woman to fall through.  My dad told me tonight that even Tiffanye, with her lack of personality, would have been better than this girl.  Susan was just as sweet as she could be, but she would be VERY expensive.  I would probably have to buy my own insurance just for her or end up paying $5,000 a month just for her medical expenses.  Plus, I was beginning to fear that if we had gotten married that she would have been gone, running back to mama, at the first fight.  So, this is not all bad news.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 10:08:33 PM »

Wait, first you gloat and talk her up, she breaks up with you and now all you do is trash talk her? You don't plan on stalking her, do you?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »

Wait, first you gloat and talk her up, she breaks up with you and now all you do is trash talk her? You don't plan on stalking her, do you?

I'm not upset so much that she broke up with me, but HOW she broke up with me.  This after she was mad at her ex-boyfriend for having his mother call and break up with her for him.  To me this spells one word - HYPOCRITE!!

No, I'm not going to stalk her.  I may not answer her phone calls should she ever call me, but I'm not going to stalk her.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »

Why would she go through your mother? It seems kind of strange and surreal to me.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 10:22:33 PM »

Why would she go through your mother? It seems kind of strange and surreal to me.

Because she "respects" them, and it was a "courtesy" visit.  Yeah, but you didn't even tell me.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 10:23:15 PM »

I thought this was her first relationship? And she had never even kissed anyone before?
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »

How is your ameriscam job going?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 10:26:03 PM »

How many tricks does TexasIndy pull a night?

Hey, you should hook her up with Bushie. (probably the same person though)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 10:26:32 PM »

On the plus side, at least she gave you the ring back promptly, unlike that previous bitch.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »

I thought this was her first relationship? And she had never even kissed anyone before?

I thought it was her first relationship as well.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 10:29:55 PM »

Just thought I would let everyone here know that I have a Valentine!!  The Valentine is of the female gender!!  I'm going to be a whole lot more careful with this one, so I probably won't post about her a whole lot.  Her name is Susan, 25 years old, from good ole' Choctaw, Oklahoma.  She has no children, and never even has had a boyfriend before.  We're just starting out as friends and we're going to let the Lord lead it from there!!

He said so himself Huh
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »

It is tough to hear the news, especially since this is the THIRD woman to fall through.

Yikes.  You have more broken engagements than the Detroit Lions have wins in the last two years.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 10:37:02 PM »

It is tough to hear the news, especially since this is the THIRD woman to fall through.

Yikes.  You have more broken engagements than the Detroit Lions have wins in the last two years.

You know where that's going.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »

Just thought I would let everyone here know that I have a Valentine!!  The Valentine is of the female gender!!  I'm going to be a whole lot more careful with this one, so I probably won't post about her a whole lot.  Her name is Susan, 25 years old, from good ole' Choctaw, Oklahoma.  She has no children, and never even has had a boyfriend before.  We're just starting out as friends and we're going to let the Lord lead it from there!!

He said so himself Huh

Another crack in the matrix.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 10:39:41 PM »

I was going to advise that it would probably be easier to just try the opebo route for awhile until I realized that you won't have the money thanks to no job now and the pyramid scheme scamming you that you're stuck in. So tough to say what to do.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 10:47:14 PM »

I'm surprised that Susan didn't pass a note in study hall breaking up with you.  What were her reasons anyway?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »

Just thought I would let everyone here know that I have a Valentine!!  The Valentine is of the female gender!!  I'm going to be a whole lot more careful with this one, so I probably won't post about her a whole lot.  Her name is Susan, 25 years old, from good ole' Choctaw, Oklahoma.  She has no children, and never even has had a boyfriend before.  We're just starting out as friends and we're going to let the Lord lead it from there!!

He said so himself Huh

Another crack in the matrix.

Yeah. I'm beginning to wonder how real BushOK's stories are. This is just too weird and these stories aren't adding up anymore.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »

I'm surprised that Susan didn't pass a note in study hall breaking up with you.  What were her reasons anyway?

Her new insurance plan refused her claim.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »

I'm surprised that Susan didn't pass a note in study hall breaking up with you.  What were her reasons anyway?

A long list of problems that my mother later called "bolognae".  For one, she is jealous that I have other friends besides her.  Two, she needs a "break" and said April 9 might still happen if SHE so chose.  She really acted in a very childish and immature way.  She also had to have her mom help her tell my mom.  I can tell you one thing, April 9 will not happen as long as we BOTH have a choice.  There are more "items" they brought up that I won't mention here.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2010, 10:58:51 PM »

patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2010, 11:05:22 PM »

I personally use baloney for nonsense and bologna for the food......

Bushie, I personally get the feeling that you were being expected to foot the bill for her relatives and her well being.  It is one thing to be a provider for your family and a completely other to do all the work while they sit on their behinds collecting your's and the govt check. 

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »

I'm surprised that Susan didn't pass a note in study hall breaking up with you.  What were her reasons anyway?

A long list of problems that my mother later called "bolognae".  For one, she is jealous that I have other friends besides her.  Two, she needs a "break" and said April 9 might still happen if SHE so chose.  She really acted in a very childish and immature way.  She also had to have her mom help her tell my mom.  I can tell you one thing, April 9 will not happen as long as we BOTH have a choice.  There are more "items" they brought up that I won't mention here.

Are you going to address the fact that you originally said that she'd never had a boyfriend before, and now you say she did?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2010, 11:07:53 PM »

Are engagements like first dates in Oklahoma? Does everyone just get engaged after a week of dating? It just seems so foreign!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2010, 11:18:31 PM »

Sigh. Should I say something or not?  Probably not. I don't think it would serve any useful purpose.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2010, 11:25:03 PM »

Sigh. Should I say something or not?  Probably not. I don't think it would serve any useful purpose.

Oh, I think you should.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies