FL-Mason Dixon: Rubio & Bush with leads against Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:47:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL-Mason Dixon: Rubio & Bush with leads against Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Mason Dixon: Rubio & Bush with leads against Hillary  (Read 6398 times)
aktheden
Rookie
« on: April 20, 2015, 08:26:24 PM »

[/quote]

Honestly, it's time for the GOP to just start defending the Senate, as I've suggested before, and do damage control.

Keep Rubio in the Senate, Kasich as VP would help Portman, and pull out all the stops to help Ayotte & try to pick up a Nevada seat.  Feingold seems pretty set for a victory, and Kirk's in trouble.  

This is not a good time to be a non-Democrat. Sad  

My thoughts are quite similar to yours, Monarch, but I have a hard time convincing people similar to me of this.

I despise Hillary Clinton  and find the prospect of her as President disheartening, but the reality is reality.  And it sucks (in my opinion).
[/quote] Why are you conservatives so distraught about the presidency?You guys control every other branch of government plus 31 states.... if anything, it is liberals who should be in panic mode..the Democratic party is floudering
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies