Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:47:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying  (Read 4087 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 08:30:04 AM »

It is my dream that these two groups - the Christians and the Muslims - will wipe each other out. Smiley

And hopefully you'll die as a civilian casualty. Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 09:17:57 AM »

Dumb liberals. Know nothing about middle eastern culture. "Kissing" is a sign of greeting in middle eastern culture. And it doesnt matter whether you are a muslim or not because christian arabs do it as well. My lebanese family members do that as well. And lastly, islam is a religion of death not of peace.

well since you agree Islam is a religion of death not peace than Bush should not be meeting with this muderous anti-Christian butcher, right? The fact that he's the guy ahead of this regime here means that the right thing to do would be to ensure that his visit included a carefully placed sniper, not being nice to him.

Should FDR have met with Stalin? Should Nixon have met w/Kruchev? Many presidents meet with leaders they really don't care for. We don't really know what President Bush thinks of the Crown Prince, now do we?

Did FDR kiss Stalin?

Did he shake his hand would be a better question.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »

Dumb liberals. Know nothing about middle eastern culture. "Kissing" is a sign of greeting in middle eastern culture. And it doesnt matter whether you are a muslim or not because christian arabs do it as well. My lebanese family members do that as well. And lastly, islam is a religion of death not of peace.

well since you agree Islam is a religion of death not peace than Bush should not be meeting with this muderous anti-Christian butcher, right? The fact that he's the guy ahead of this regime here means that the right thing to do would be to ensure that his visit included a carefully placed sniper, not being nice to him.

Should FDR have met with Stalin? Should Nixon have met w/Kruchev? Many presidents meet with leaders they really don't care for. We don't really know what President Bush thinks of the Crown Prince, now do we?

Did FDR kiss Stalin?

Kissing is not a sign of greeting in Russian culture I believe.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2005, 01:24:29 PM »

Is Saudi Arabia at war with a country we're at war with?

The Bush family has had ties with the House of Saud for years anyway. Anyone who negotiaties with the House of Saud is a traitor to the US.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2005, 05:16:02 PM »

Is Saudi Arabia at war with a country we're at war with?

The Bush family has had ties with the House of Saud for years anyway. Anyone who negotiaties with the House of Saud is a traitor to the US.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2005, 05:20:39 PM »

Then Saddam should've been our friend.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2005, 05:52:11 PM »

He was, learn some history.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2005, 05:54:22 PM »

and he should've continued to be since he was no fan of bin Laden or Islamic fundamentalists.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »

and he should've continued to be since he was no fan of bin Laden or Islamic fundamentalists.

Salman Pak?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2005, 06:03:17 PM »

Salman Pak was a base for Saddam's secret police. The claims that it was used as a terrorist training camp from people linked to Ahmed Chalabi, a proven Iranian spy. Another major error of Bush was not having Chalabi killed when it was found out what his real goals are.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2005, 06:04:30 PM »

Salman Pak was a base for Saddam's secret police. The claims that it was used as a terrorist training camp from people linked to Ahmed Chalabi, a proven Iranian spy. Another major error of Bush was not having Chalabi killed when it was found out what his real goals are.

Oh btw, did you celebrate the deaths of 58k Americans today at the hands of communists?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2005, 06:09:56 PM »

no, although celebrating an end to a war the US should've never got in is not celebrating the deaths of Americans.

May Day is tommorow though.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2005, 08:17:05 PM »

no, although celebrating an end to a war the US should've never got in is not celebrating the deaths of Americans.

Yeah, your kind of holiday no doubt. Did you celebrate that other great achievement of communism that had its anniversary on the 26th? Chernobyl. lol
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2005, 09:10:24 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2005, 09:31:46 PM by phknrocket1k »

Yeah, your kind of holiday no doubt. Did you celebrate that other great achievement of communism that had its anniversary on the 26th? Chernobyl. lol

What about Three Mile Island? Great achievement for capitalism!
Banana Republic
Rookie

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2005, 09:57:58 AM »

How many people died in Three Mile Island?(I seriously don't know)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2005, 10:11:14 AM »

None. Because competent government officials salvaged the situation before it became bad.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2005, 12:20:43 PM »

None. Because competent government officials salvaged the situation before it became bad.

What do nuclear power plant disasters have to do with an economic system?
went that way
Rookie

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2005, 04:01:09 PM »

"What do nuclear power plant disasters have to do with an economic system?"
Not sure.
"Yeah, that would stop terrorism.  Kinda like how the overthrow of the Shah stopped Iran from becoming a terrorist state."
How was Mohammed Mossadegh going to make Iran a Terrorist state. He was also quite Secular.  the Shah is the reason why the radical Muslims took over because.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2005, 07:06:50 PM »

Actually out of the house of Saud, the Shah, and the current Iranian government, the current Iranian government is the best of 3 rotten apples. The shah was absolutely brutal.

current Iranian government? Maybe, but not Khomeini. SAVAK were a really nasty bunch, but nothing compares to Khomeini's methods of mine clearing. The Shah wasn't anywhere near as bad as Saddam though, Saddam is about as bad as secular governments go, and I'd rather live in Saddam's Iraq than Saudi Arabia.

Shah's Iran typically got around 6,5 Freedom House rating, better than 7,7.

There were TWO revolutions in Iran in 1978-79. The first one overthrew the Shah and wanted to establish a nationalist and constitutional republic (a goal of some in Iran since 1905, BTW). The second one was Khomeni's Islamic revolution which toppled - not the Shah, but those who had toppled the Shah. A lot like how the Soviet Union got formed, with the Bolsheviks toppling the Kerensky government and not the Tsar.

And not all Shi'a clergy backed Khomeni. Google this guy: Ayatollah Mahmoud Taleqani

He was disappeared (yeah, 'heart-attack', suuure) by Khomeni, who tried to erase knowledge of him Stalin-style.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2005, 10:35:06 PM »

What do nuclear power plant disasters have to do with an economic system?

A country that can not even run itself properly certainly got not be relied upon to run a nuclear power plant in a safe manner.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies