Which of the two previous posters would rather survive a Navy SEAL boot camp? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:25:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which of the two previous posters would rather survive a Navy SEAL boot camp? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which of the two previous posters would rather survive a Navy SEAL boot camp?  (Read 1811 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 09, 2015, 08:38:34 PM »

No.  He'd be discharged for flirting with his CO.  But then that was the plan cuz WHY AM I HERE (right?)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 05:46:23 PM »

No. Snow has a problem with authority figures.
When the authority is the synagogue of Satan, yes I have a problem with it.  Some dick screaming in my face telling me how to kill people correctly ain't ever gonna sit well with me.  I'll resist in the process because you want my soul and it's all I've got left.

As for you Torie, you'd fail as well because you'll bargain and bargain until he breaks you and then you will be useless to the seals.

I'd tell them what they wanted to hear and resentfully rub reality in their face when they blink.

We'd both be discharged immediately.  Wanna get a beer afterwards? Smiley

SKIPSKIPSKIP
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies