2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:15:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE!  (Read 51834 times)
politics_king
United States

« on: January 24, 2017, 07:19:12 AM »

When Obama originally ran, he was a leftist, that's why he beat Hillary and her crew. He was Progressive, then he got into office and realized the situation isn't as easy to change. Bernie was our man to get us over the top. He couldn't endorse and the union that I'm a member of couldn't endorse either. It's Politics, you have to see the outline of the base, if Joe ran, it would've been a landslide, I believe that. Joe would've mopped the floor with Trump, but his son passing away made Joe realize he should probably step aside, personal family life came into his situation. That's why Bernie became a catalyst for the left. We wanted that Progressive, and Joe was always a working-class candidate.

That's why I think the Obama/Biden relationship will go down as probably the best working government relationship in history. Joe always went to bat for Barack, because while Barack couldn't presidentially get us over the hump, Joe was working in the Senate to make things happen. It'll be very interesting from a historian perspective because Barack tried, he really tried but his race (it's true) and pragmatism made him an enemy. The narrative was always there.

You can't tell me in 2009, when the "Tea Party" lost their minds and fought him every extent, could say Barack made us look bad by 2016. He inherited a collapsing economy, saved it and gave us a push to keep trucking along, but the income disparity made us look weak. He couldn't help that though, any incoming President would've had a bad card to be dealt with on people's economics. The Dems ed up because they didn't endorse anyone in the National Ticket.

I know the majority of us Dems were for Bernie but we needed that status-quo to keep trucking along with Hillary. Grave mistake. At the end of the day, if you had to make an all-in bet, the Obama/Biden administration with a gun to their head would've chose Bernie. Because why didn't Barack immediately go with Hillary if all his policies was with hers. Because it wasn't. 2018/2020 is an interesting year because Trump is public enemy #1 not only with us but his own party. He's defeat able and untrustworthy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies