indiana is a theocratic hellhole, part 2936
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:22:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  indiana is a theocratic hellhole, part 2936
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: indiana is a theocratic hellhole, part 2936  (Read 3851 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 05:48:22 AM »

In liberal America, everyone is a victim except for intentionally slain unborn children.

For the record, I'm pro-choice, but liberals flaunt their hypocrisy shamelessly, and someone should point it out.....for their own good.

LOL so says someone from the party that always claims that they are the victims of the "left-wing radical leftist secularist liberal mainstream media" that is out to get them with all their gotcha questions and leftist bias.

Conservatives play the victim card just as much. The Religious Right is now singing the tune that they are the ones who are being persecuted by the "left-wing radical leftist secularist liberal government," simply because they are held accountable for the nonsense and prejudices they espouse in the name of "religious freedom." This faction of the conservative moment is all about trying to force their religious beliefs on society, and then when people fight back or disagree with them, they claim they're the victims and that there's a "war on Christianity," etc.

Also, I've never heard someone who's pro-choice refer to a fetus as "an unborn child."
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 10:37:39 AM »
« Edited: April 01, 2015, 10:44:26 AM by AggregateDemand »

In liberal America, everyone is a victim except for intentionally slain unborn children.

For the record, I'm pro-choice, but liberals flaunt their hypocrisy shamelessly, and someone should point it out.....for their own good.

LOL so says someone from the party that always claims that they are the victims of the "left-wing radical leftist secularist liberal mainstream media" that is out to get them with all their gotcha questions and leftist bias.

Conservatives play the victim card just as much. The Religious Right is now singing the tune that they are the ones who are being persecuted by the "left-wing radical leftist secularist liberal government," simply because they are held accountable for the nonsense and prejudices they espouse in the name of "religious freedom." This faction of the conservative moment is all about trying to force their religious beliefs on society, and then when people fight back or disagree with them, they claim they're the victims and that there's a "war on Christianity," etc.

Also, I've never heard someone who's pro-choice refer to a fetus as "an unborn child."

I'm of the opinion that the government is a clumsy organization that doesn't recognize life until it assigns it a serial number and begins taxing/subsidizing. Therefore, pregnant women ought not be overly-burdened with the political whims of the troglodyte class in Washington. I also understand the economic arguments for abortion, and the moral hazard caused by allowing the government to dictate who is born.

However, I'm under no dissolution about the inherently immorality of abortion, nor am I particularly impressed with the "pro-choice" crowd, who are only pro-choice when a woman's reproductive rights are in question.

Finally, I've also indicated I'm only pro-choice as long as it doesn't become a tool of the eugenics crowd.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »
« Edited: April 01, 2015, 01:37:44 PM by Former Moderate »

Yes, the "this user is ignored" setting causes quoting issues and it's not easy to quote his comment directly, sorry
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2015, 04:26:13 PM »

And the award for most misleading headline goes to...
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2015, 11:14:27 PM »

She's been sentenced to 20 years for putting a live baby in a dumpster with no additional time for the feticide charge - it's being served concurrently.

The evidence for the conviction may be questionable, but this is what passes for theocracy these days?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 04:30:31 PM »

She's been sentenced to 20 years for putting a live baby in a dumpster with no additional time for the feticide charge - it's being served concurrently.

The evidence for the conviction may be questionable, but this is what passes for theocracy these days?

Perjury is illegal in Canada. Clearly a modern day Papal States.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies