The Duke Presidential Library (Senate Endorsement)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:48:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Duke Presidential Library (Senate Endorsement)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Duke Presidential Library (Senate Endorsement)  (Read 3693 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »

Yes.

And wow! Yankee is President? Finally moved on from being PPT I see Wink

I'm shocked the Federalists have won so many since I left. I guess I really did pave the road toward greatness.

How did the Labor Party die? I thought the Progressive Union died out years ago?

Hello everyone,

The time has come for my bi annual return to the forum to celebrate the upcoming election. Since I have left, my professional life has been great. The law has never been more lucrative. My personal life is in shambles as always, as is our country in general.

Who is president now? Is this country still called Atlasia? Does anyone remember me? Are the parties still the same?

Hope everyone is well. My old friends and new ones.

Love will always prevail,

Duke

oh sh-t Duke it's good to see you! I'm rarely active these days except when all these new kids summon me to request sage fantasyland legal advice. I hope your irl legal career with the Greek mob is going well

I haven't been summoned in forever. I don't even know if I'm registered here anymore. But it's good to see you too. Hope all is well here and outside the forum Smiley

Sadly I am no longer working for the Greek mob as I graduated to more of a real law firm. I'm sure mob like things still go on there but I am less privy to it. I hope to move up the ladder and be able to participate in more sleazy activity in the future.

Federalist success has been due to extensive crossoverr appeal from individual candidates - first Dfw, who has actually since aligned with the left some times, then fhtagn, a libertarian who used to be a Laborite, and now Yankee, whose crossover appeal was mostly due to his experience here (many players here, myself included, can’t remember a time before Yankee was speaker.

Labor died to to inactvity among its leaders and a general lack of leadership. Newer players, annoyed at getting essentially no backing from the party, kind of started to trickle to PUP (not the same as the old Progressive Union), and soon the trickle became a torrent, which finally ended when Labor (possibly illegally) merged into PUP.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2018, 02:42:19 PM »

The proper term is alleged illegal merger. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2019, 09:46:41 AM »

Thank you all for coming, and I promise to keep this brief so you can all return to your regularly scheduled Monday. As you all know, we have an election coming up. Elections are a time in Atlasia for voices to be heard and ideas to be shared. It is also a time for secret underground campaigns in the IRC and cyberbullying. But I am not here to talk about that. I have long been out of the game and I suspect IRC has long moved on to a newer technology. Today, I am here to promote an Atlasian institution and one that demands respect and attention. 

I want to formally offer my endorsement of my oldest friend and ally in this game, NC Yankee. As you all know, he has served with honor, grace and dedication for longer than many of our newer members have been alive. It is totally unfathomable to think about a Senate without him, and I implore all Atlasians to vote to send him back where we all know he belongs. The People demand it. I demand it. To those of you hearing voices in your head and voices in the wind whipping around the trees telling you to vote for NC Yankee, I advise you to listen.

Thank you, and may The People bless this country and continue to move it forward, now and forevermore.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies