Advice Regarding German Elections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:14:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Advice Regarding German Elections
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Advice Regarding German Elections  (Read 421 times)
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 20, 2015, 08:56:21 PM »

I'm taking a class on German history this semester and for the research paper in that course, I've naturally gone the Atlas route and have considered doing something upon the geography of German elections. Obviously considering the breadth (French Revolution to now) of the class, I have to be more specific with regards to elections. Currently I'm weighing between something focused more upon the elections of early Federal Republic (1949-1972ish) or the decline of the German liberal parties over the course of the Kaisserreich and Weimar (this may have to be narrowed somewhat more). Which would be the preferable course of action in your opinion?
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »

I'm taking a class on German history this semester and for the research paper in that course, I've naturally gone the Atlas route and have considered doing something upon the geography of German elections. Obviously considering the breadth (French Revolution to now) of the class, I have to be more specific with regards to elections. Currently I'm weighing between something focused more upon the elections of early Federal Republic (1949-1972ish) or the decline of the German liberal parties over the course of the Kaisserreich and Weimar (this may have to be narrowed somewhat more). Which would be the preferable course of action in your opinion?
You might want to ask your question in International Elections.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies