2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:18:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 36838 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: March 07, 2015, 04:15:43 PM »

Senator Ted Cruz Schedule for Week of October 1st

"This is the beginning of a journey. Things won't be easy. We'll face challenges and pitfalls. But together, we will succeed. And on the chilly morning of January 20th 2017, we will take America in a New Direction."
October 1st-7th
10/1/2007
-Campaign Rally, Townhall in Franklin, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Chariton, Iowa.
-Town Hall in Le Mars, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa.
-Appearance on Countdown.
10/2/2007
-Meet and Greet in Independence, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Tama, Iowa.
-Town Hall in Marshalltown, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Hubbard, Iowa.
-Town Hall in Humboldt, Iowa.

"To answer your question honestly we're gonna do more than defund Obamacare. This is a bad law and it's a complicated law. This bill will be repealed and it will be replaced. In fact, in one month I will be unveiling my healthcare plan. Because it's not enough to get rid of Obamacare. Our party has to be a plan or an idea to supplant it with."
10/3/2007
-Townhall, Meet and Greet in Algona, Iowa.
-Appearance on Morning Joe
-Meet and Greet in Hampton, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Mason City, Iowa.
-Town Hall in Denison, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Iowa, City.
10/4/2007
-Meet and Greet in Strawberry Point, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Allison, Iowa.
-Appearance on Hardball
-Appearance on The Daily Show
-Meet and Greet in Waverly, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in State Center, Iowa.

"It's great to be in Iowa. The voters hear know what they want. Their looking for a proven conservative. Someone who not only talks the talk but walks the walk. You can ravage the Democrats as much as you want. It's fun. But unless you've got the record to back up your words then there's no reason for you to be here."
10/5/2007
-Meet and Greet in Eldora, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Webster City, Iowa.
-Meet and Greet in Jewell Junction, Iowa.
-Appearance on The O'Reilly Factor
-Meet and Greet in Ames, Iowa.
-Flight to Texas
10/6/2007
-Rest Day. No events scheduled.
10/7/2007
-Return to Iowa
-Appearance on Hannity
-Meet and Greet in Ogden, Iowa.
-Campaign Rally in Des Moines

"We can do this Iowa. Don't listen to the polls. The polls don't matter. What matters is getting everyone registered to vote. We're gonna show the Washington Establishment that the grassroots won't be ignored. We will not nominate another squishy moderate to get trampled by the left again. We need someone who shares our values, and there's only one candidate in the field that fits the bill."
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »

Ted Cruz Ad: Stand for Principle
*Music Plays*

"All across this country people are waking up and saying ‘what we are doing is not working,’ we are hurting tragically and we need to turn this country around.’"

"There is a better way, a brighter future. How do we win, how do we inspire young people? "

"No. 1: We Tell The Truth"

"Defend The Constitution — All Of It. Defend the First Amendment, the right to free speech, the right to a free press."

"The right to freedom of religion and that means, among other things, not having the IRS asking citizens: ‘tell me the content of your prayers’ "

"We need to stand for the Second Amendment, the right to keep and bear arms."

"We need to stand for the Fourth and Fifth Amendment’s right to privacy for every American."

"Every child deserves the opportunity to have an excellent education, regardless of your race, your class your creed, where you come from. Every child deserves a fair chance at the American dream."

"We need to audit the Federal Reserve."

"We need to abolish the IRS."

"We need to stop bankrupting our country."

"We can either make the choice to keep our head down and not rock the boat, to not stand for anything or we can stand for principle."

"I'm Ted Cruz And I Approve This Message"
AD TO RUN IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »

I thought the round ended already
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 11:45:45 PM »

Senator Ted Cruz Campaign Schedule For Week of October 8th
"Let me tell you that we're gonna go all the way. This is a campaign of substance. This is a campaign of principle. We're running not just to win. Nor to beat Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. We're running to truly fix the problems facing the United States. From the rising federal debt to wage gaps. We're not just gonna attack President Obama for his many failures. People already know his policies don't work. What we need is an alternative, a true conservative alternative. Only then can we go in a New Direction."
10/8/2015
-Rally in Ames, IA
-Voter Registration Drive in Ames, IA
-Meet & Greet in Davenport, IA
-Town Hall in Davenport, IA

10/9/2015
-Town Hall in Dubuque, IA
-Voter Registration Drive in Dubuque, IA
-Meet & Greet in Coralville, IA
-Rally in Coralville, IA
"My friends, we're experiencing a surge in support here in Iowa. The grassroots are loving our message. They long for a conservative that stands for principle. One who does what's right, regardless of partisan slants. One who can truly take our country in the New Direction it so desperately needs."

10/10/2015
-Meet & Greet in Cedar Falls, IA
-Voter Registration Drive in Cedar Falls, IA
-Meet & Greet in Council Bluffs, IA
-Town Hall in Council Bluffs, IA

10/11/2015
-Flight to South Carolina
-Rally in Spartanburg, SC
-Town Hall in Spartanburg, SC
-Town Hall in Beaufont, SC
-Rally in Beaufont, SC

"Now Charleston, I know I'm competing against a favorite son. My good friend Lindsey Graham is in the race, so you've got some skin in the game. Senator Graham has great experience and his foreign policy credentials are sterling. He'd make a great Secretary of Defense. But we need a reform minded conservative to lead us in the White House. And only one candidate has the record to fit that mold. And I'm talking to ya right now."

10/12/2015
-Meet & Greet in Columbia, SC
-Town Hall in Columbia, SC
-Fundraiser in Hilton Head, SC
-Rally in Hilton Head, SC

10/13/2015
-Flight to New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Concord, NH
-Meet & Geet in Concord, NH
-Rally in Portsmouth, NH

"It's great to be here in New Hampshire. Now the pundits say conservatives can't compete here. I don't believe that. The people of the Live Free or Die state have a record of supporting great men and women of liberty and principle. That's what I stand for. Protecting the liberty of every American by upholding the Constitution and standing for true principle in the face of staunch opposition."

10/14/2015
-Town Hall in Portsmouth, NH
-Rally in Portsmouth, NH
-Rally in Dover, NH
-Rally in Dover, NH
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 12:46:07 AM »

Ted Cruz Ad: Continue the Fight
*Subtle Music In Background & Then Senator Cruz Speaks*

"These are not typical times. The challenges facing our country are unlike any we've ever seen."

"You look at our Constitution, you look at our Bill of Rights and see this is an administration determined to violate every one of our rights."

"Every generation of Americans has given to their kids and grand kids greater opportunity, greater prosperity,a greater future."

"If we keep going down this road we will become the first generation to not do that. The American people want to stop this madness."

"The voices of the American people have begun to be heard in this fight. The voices of millions of Americans losing their health insurance, losing their jobs, being forced into part-time work. Millions of Americans who are struggling, have begun to be heard."

"The media will tell us that believing in free market values, believing in the Constitution, believing in freedom, that those are extreme views. It is a lie."

"When the people rise up, ultimately sovereignty resides in one place and one place only, in our Constitution. That means with We The People."

"We need no more Washington solutions. We need to go back to the American people."

"Throughout the history of the world we've seen great nations rise and fall. We are not content to all the United States of America to do anything but continue to rise and remain the greatest country on the face of this Earth. Because no nation on Earth has allowed so many millions of people who come with nothing and achieve anything and achieve the American Dream. Only the American people can turn this great nation."

"The American People who love liberty and opportunity unlike any other people in the history if this world. We are going to restore that shining city in a hill that is the United Staes of America! We need to make DC listen."

"I'm Ted Cruz And I Approve This Message"
AD TO RUN IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 08:55:43 PM »

You guys are really so original.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 12:49:50 AM »

"My fellow Republicans, it has come to my attention that a few of my fellows have begun attacking each other. This kind of behavior will get us nowhere and cannot be tolerated. If we look back to the past we can easily see that the practice of scorched earth politics has only increased partisanship in our great nation. And it has also lead to weak Republican Nominees.

A great man and an even greater leader put forth the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not speak I'll of any fellow Republican. That was President Ronald Reagan, and following that rule he won the largest electoral landslides in US history. If all you can do is knockdown your competitors you have no place in this race. We need ideas. We need leadership. We need bold vision.

We get it. Political dynasties are bad. Flip-flopping is wrong. But there's got to be more than just beating each other over the head with these attacks. Train your fire on the true opposition: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Democratic Party. If we can show the American people the folly of their policies, it won't matter what your last name is or if you've changed your position on immigration. As long as you've got an "R" next to your name then you'll have the support needed to get to 270.

We are One Party. We are One Nation. We are One People. All of us pledging allegiance to the Stars and Stripes, all of us defending the Constitution. We are Republicans. And it's darn time we started acting like it"
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »

Ted Cruz Announcement
"My friends, we've accomplished so much in just the few short weeks we've been in the race. What began as a small campaign has blossomed into a full grassroots machine that's vaulted us to the top of the polls and consciousness of the American people. But I'm sad to announce that I must withdraw from the race for President because my father has been diagnosed with cancer. I shall endorse the only true and proven conservative, my colleague Senator Rand Paul. For me this campaign must come to an end. But for all those in the movement, our cause shall live.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 07:54:31 PM »

Wow, the game is hemorrhaging candidates since I left.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies