2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:39:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 36448 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2015, 10:14:51 PM »

Bill Did Dress Up... Even if it's on SNL... https://screen.yahoo.com/clinton-halloween-party-000000967.html
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2015, 11:57:39 PM »

Bush For America

Oct. 29         New Hampshire
-Rally veterans groups on national defense, opposing defense cuts in Nashua
-Speak with parents, teachers about reforming and reducing federal Dept. Of Ed. in Manchester
-Volunteer management in Manchester and Nashua

The issue with the federal government and education is simple. The Department of Education believes that it is a governing agency in education rather than a funding agency. The DoE shouldn't be in the rule-making and regulation business. There is a role for the DoE in terms of funding, providing money to schools that demonstrate success and the schools that need a boost to become successful. However, you can speak to thousands of teachers across this country and a common thread strings their distaste together. They spend too much time on regulations, keeping track of grant money, bookkeeping for the bureaucrats, and too little time with students. Providing regulatory relief to our nation's schools is important, and if you elect me President of the United States, I intend to do that.

Oct. 30       Florida
-Campaign in The Villages on economic issues, with Governor Scott and Senator Rubio
-Attend AIPAC conference to announce endorsement, speech
-Hold an event with each member of Congress in their District

While it may be fashionable in the halls of Europe and now in the halls of the White House, I will never waver in the United States's commitment to Israel. As the only stable, free, prosperous democracy in the Middle East, American values are Israeli values. We share a common ancestry. Our nations hold a set of shared values. Our nations, and the rights of the people within them, are formed by our Creator. It is for these reasons  that I will always stand shoulder to shoulder with our greatest ally, the nation of Israel.

That commitment, though, is no longer universal. The special relationship that existed between our two countries was not tested by the bitterness of partisanship or the lure of opportunism. Support for Israel was above the squabbles of day-to-day Washington. That is, sadly, no longer the case. An alliance of the fringes have taken a stand against Israel. Leftist opposition to Israel runs strong, and it runs from the White House on down. President Obama has led the Democratic Party against Israel's supporters in the United States. However, I am disheartened to say that some within the Republican Party have joined them. It is crucial that the United States does not question its commitment to Israel. If I am the next President of the United States, I never will.

Oct. 31          Florida
-Campaign in Southern Florida w/Scott, Rubio, Members of Congress
-Meet with Cuban American leaders
-Cuban Americans for Bush rally, speech
-Meeting with Catholic Right to Life Group

Today, Cuba is not free. It has not been free in over half a century. A brutal dictator, and now his brother, have controlled Cuba in what cannot be described as anything but occupation. Cuba is not free.

American foreign policy has always looked to topple the existing Cuban government, allow freedom to take hold in the nation just 90 miles from our coast, and liberate millions of people.  Many people here in the United States, in Florida particularly, have family still living under the tyranny of the Castro regime. It is the duty of American foreign policy to continue to seek their liberation, to establish the free trade of goods, and to enter into a partnership with a free Cuba.

Our President, and some members of my party, are wavering in their opposition to the Castros' tyranny. The President and his allies say, "Oh, we don't WANT the Castros to be in charge, but as long as they are...what's the harm?" What's the harm? The harm is systemic oppression, political persecution, and a people that are not free.

If I am elected as your next President, I pledge to make great strides toward freeing the people of Cuba. You can count on that.

Nov. 1       Nevada
-Rally with Columba, Hispanic Republicans
-Immigration roundtable
-Speech to American Legion

Securing the homeland and defending national interests is a duty of the federal government that is enshrined in the Constitution. A strong military is critical to the defense of this nation and our interests. Strength enables a foreign policy that yields real results.

We've seen the consequences of a foreign policy that holds our military in contempt. President Obama and his allies in the legislative branch have forced the military to its lowest level of readiness since World War Two.

If I'm elected President, I will work to repeal sequestration's devastating effects on the military.

Nov. 2          Nevada
-Bus tour across rural Nevada

Nov. 3          South Carolina
-Campaign across northern SC w/Dubya
-Barnstorm Greenville County
-PTA meeting in Spartanburg

Nov. 4           South Carolina
-Meet with local Republican Committee in Richland county
-Attend NFIB-sponsored roundtable with local community leaders
-Shake hands with volunteers in Richland county
-Ribbon cutting for decked out campaign HQ in Columbia
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #202 on: April 06, 2015, 06:19:53 PM »

Commander in Chief
Bush for America
Cinematography: Jeb speaking with relevant pictures, him speaking to camera when appropriate
Running in: IA, NH, SC, FL, NV, CO

America faces a treacherous path ahead. Our enemies advance on our allies. Our internal divisions continue to weaken the security of our homeland. When you elect the next Commander in Chief, I hope you'll stand with me for a strong foreign policy that is grounded in the real world, that is designed to preserve our national interests and promote our national values. I'm Jeb Bush and I approve this message because I believe in America's security.

Bush for America Strategy Memo, Oct. 29 to Nov. 4th

It is important that all campaign staff note the fundamental differences held by Iowa and New Hampshire from the rest of the primary process. Our strategic programs reflect the retail aspect of the first two states while accepting the more typical nature of later primaries.

-Iowa Volunteer Program
The Bush Family have long held a strong following in the first state in the nation's primary process. The Governor's stops in the state have been primarily focused on bolstering the volunteer "army of persuasion" that we are relying on to power the Iowa campaign. The directive to our Iowa director has been clear. Maximize voter contacts made by volunteers in order to reinforce the messages the voter has received through our paid advertising. The entire campaign is an ad campaign with an emphasis on pushing our paid messages deeper into the conscious of the caucus. Organizational favor is being given to right to life and business groups.

-New Hampshire Community Leaders Program
Governor Bush's efforts in the state have been characterized by an aggressive outreach strategy with business, opinion makers, and other officials in the communities. Winning these people alone will yield significant results in the New Hampshire. However, the program's real strength lies in bolstering our later voter-to-candidate contact campaign in the state. These are individuals who can bring out thousands of voters to listen and meet the Governor. Having been met with success in the Community Leaders Program, the New Hampshire campaign will soon begin to transmission into a mass voter contact campaign. Bush for America will immediately begin using community leader contacts to create a surge in volunteer contacts. New phone lines and office space has been acquired to accommodate these new volunteers.

-South Carolina Lockdown
In 2012, our eventual nominee Mitt Romney carried 28% of the vote in the South Carolina primary. That was not, at the time, a sufficient share of the vote to win the primary. Today, Governor Bush is polling at 27% of the primary. Governor Bush, however, has put much more effort into running up the score along the coastal areas. Romney's theoretical win in SC relied on a performance on the Coast that he did not receive. The Governor is polling even with Romney by winning a larger share of the high-turnout coastal region while running behind Romney in the populated inland areas of the state. Our campaign has done an excellent job at locking up the coast. Expanding to include former Romney voters will yield an even larger share of the primary vote, virtually guaranteeing a primary victory in this divided field.

-Florida Party Growth and Systematic Voter Contact
The entire Florida Republican Party has lined up behind Governor Bush. All Congressional Republicans and Senator Rubio are running for re-election this cycle. Our campaign staff has worked out an arrangement in which all three levels of campaigns will register new GOP voters and automatically have them issue a pledge to vote Bush-Rubio-Congressional Republican. All new party growth initiated by the presidential, senatorial, or congressional campaigns will favor Governor Bush. Additionally, Governor Bush has done some campaigning in the state to remind Cuban Americans and other staunch Republicans  of his record and his plans if he is elected President. AIPAC's endorsement has also rallied the pro-Israel vote behind the Governor.

-Nevada, Colorado, and Minnesota Caucus Leaders Programs
Bush for America has already established a basic, but growing, caucus leader initiative in NV, CO, and MN. These individuals will lay the groundwork for shaping the caucus electorate. Previous nominees have run campaigns designed to compete in unfriendly electorates. The strategy of out-campaigning a hostile electorate has been met with mixed success. Bush for America will not only compete for existing caucus goers, but also broaden the electorate to incorporate more friendly elements. The caucus leaders will lead the way in turning out first time caucus goers while paid messaging and campaign appearances increase the Governor's share of the traditional vote. New voters will be critical to winning caucus states. In Colorado and Nevada particularly, we will be looking to exacerbate the Governor's advantage with Hispanic Republicans.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #203 on: April 06, 2015, 09:13:11 PM »

Schedule for Hillary Clinton

October 29, 2015

Meet Voters in Riverton, Iowa

Meet Voters in Thurman, Iowa

Cooking Lesson fundraiser at Fremont Mills High School ($1,000 will earn donors a chance to learn recipes for Penne Carbonara w/Mushrooms, Apple and raisin Kugel, Tartiflette, Cheese, Pork and Lamb filled Tortellini, Flan, Panzerotti and Zeppole from Celebrity Chef Gianfranco Chiarini. $2,000 will earn donors the recipes plus signed shirts from Chiarini and Hillary Clinton.)

October 30, 2015

Meet Voters in Hastings, Iowa

Speech at Kiewit Construction Co., Pacific Junction, Iowa

I remember way back in 2009, Republicans slammed the stimulus package President Obama put together as "not producing jobs" and dangerous. Mitt Romney, said when he ran in 2012 that the economy was "not having a real recovery". Well, Today we have to recognize that President Obama's actions over that span led to a better recovery than many could have ever predicted, and we avoided another Great Depression as well, something that did not seem certain when he was inaugurated.

Meet Voters, Stanton, Iowa

Meet Voters COE Creek Cafe, Elliot, Iowa

Meet Voters at Lied Public Library, Clarinda, Iowa

October 31, 2015

Meet Voters at Bow Plumbing & Heating Corporation, Bow, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Hill, New Hampshire (With Paul Hodes)

Meet Voters in Croydon, New Hampshire (With Richard Swett and Paul Hodes)

Speech at Unity Elementary School, Unity, New Hampshire

We have an excellent field bidding for our nomination, and no matter how heated it gets, lets hope for a united front when all is said and done, because we're going to need it to beat a Rand Paul, or a Scott Walker come November.

November 1, 2015

Meet Voters in Marlow, New Hampshire (With Paul Hodes)

Attend Services at Tri-State Bible Baptist Church, Chesterfield, New Hampshire

Meet Voters at Gilsum Public Library, Gilsum, New Hampshire (With Paul Hodes, Martha Coakley and John Baldacci)

November 2, 2015

Meet Voters at Loons Nest, Lovell, Maine

Meet Voters, Peru, Maine (With John Baldacci)

Meet Voters, Hebron, Maine

Meet Voters at Waterford Memorial School (With John Baldacci)

November 3, 2015

Paintball Fundraiser at Blitz Paintball, Dacono, Colorado ($1,250 will earn Donors a chance to play up to two games of paintball alongside either Hillary Clinton or Federico Pena, and enter a raffle to win a Paintball gun autographed by Hillary, Former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gilliard, and Former Israeli Prime Minister Tzipi Livni)

Meet Voters at Akron Foursquare Church, Akron Colorado

Tour Old Town Museum, Burlington, Colorado (With Wesley Clark and Frederico Pena)

November 4, 2015

Meet Voters in Liberal, Missouri

Meet Voters at Cooky's Cafe, Golden City, Missouri

Meet Voters in Dadeville, Missouri

Meet Voters, Lockwood High School, Lockwood, Missouri
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #204 on: April 07, 2015, 09:31:10 PM »

Can we get an extra day on this?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #205 on: April 07, 2015, 10:39:13 PM »

Yes, that's fine.

This turn will now end Wednesday night.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #206 on: April 08, 2015, 01:13:53 PM »

OOC: Spiral has told me that Chuy Garcia is elected chicago mayor in this timeline.

Mayor Chuy Garcia Press Conference: Endorsement of Jerry Brown

"The job of Mayor of Chicago has been delightful in these opening months, but also challenging, and I feel the relief of not having to deal with national politics. That being said - this city deserves a strong voice in the race for the Presidency, and as leader of this great city, I want our voice to be heard. And our voice is one of progressivism, caring for those in need, and believing in the ability of our people.

That's why, despite the presence of one of our own in this race, I will stand by Governor Jerry Brown for President of the United States. California is a model of success Chicago has been looking to, as California is a place where they solved their budget issues without savaging their citizens. Brown has been a national leader on climate change, workers rights, and progressive change - even as all of those things were unpopular in the public eye.

I recognize I disagree with some things Brown has to offer, but the most important thing to me is a show of leadership. I admire Brown's leadership over the years, but most importantly, I admire his willingness to be different. He stands against the interventionist voices in our party, and draws great concern from their message. I share that concern and encourage a more educated conversation on the issue than the needless warmongering we've seen.

I will not be taking questions."
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #207 on: April 08, 2015, 09:57:51 PM »

Joe Manchin for President: Surrogate Schedules for the Week October 29-November 4

Iowa Reps. Patti Ruff, Bruce Bearinger, and Nancy Dunkel: Iowa

Iowa Sens. Mary Jo Wilhelm, Tod Bowman, and Brian Schoenjahn: Iowa

Iowa Rural Caucus: Iowa (Bus Tour)

Gov. Steve Beshear (D-KY)Sad South Carolina

Gov. Jay Nixon (D-MO)Sad South Carolina

Gov. Steve Bullock (D-MT)Sad Iowa

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)Sad New Hampshire, Iowa

Fmr. Sen. David Boren (D-OK)Sad South Carolina

Fmr. Rep. Dan Boren (D-OK)Sad Iowa

Fmr. Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA)Sad Iowa

Sen. Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA)Sad Iowa, South Carolina

Fmr. Rep. Jim Matheson (D-UT)Sad Iowa

Fmr. Rep. John Barrow (D-GA)Sad South Carolina
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »

Dan Quayle Campaign Schedule:

Oct. 29:
Rally and Fundraiser in Davenport, IA
Local media interview
Town Hall in Iowa City, IA
Rally and Campaign Speech in Cedar Rapids, IA

Oct. 30:
Town Hall in Dubuque, IA
Rally and Barnstorm in Waterloo, IA
Rally and Campaign Speech in Ames, IA

Oct. 31:
Town Hall in Fort Dodge, IA
Rally in Sioux City, IA
Rally/Fundraiser in Council Bluffs, IA

Nov. 1:
Rally/Fundraiser in Council Bluffs, IA
Barnstorm and Meet and Greet in Glenwood, IA
Barnstorm and Town Hall in Shenandoah, IA

Nov. 2:
Barnstorming and GOTV in Red Oak, IA
Barnstorming and Town Hall in Clarinda, IA
Meet and Greet and Barnstorming in Creston, IA

Nov. 3:
Meet and Greet in Osceola, IA
Meet and Greet and Town Hall in Leon, IA
Barnstorming and Town Hall in Corydon, IA

Nov. 4:
Barnstorming and Meet and Greet in Centerville, IA
Barnstorming and Town Hall in Albia, IA
Rally and Speech in Ottumwa, IA
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2015, 10:05:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: SCOTT WALKER SHOT AT IOWA RALLY

DEVELOPING...

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2015, 10:15:07 PM »

Jerry Brown Schedule: October 29th - November 4th, 2015

"We've seen a league of rogue Governors using the despicable law Taft-Hartley to weaken our working class. This stuff is literally taking food off of plates and into CEO's pockets. This is really sinister stuff here. I am of the belief that this stuff is damn near criminal. As President, I would repeal Taft-Hartley, and if not that, do my damnest not to allow another right-to-work state in my union. I am deadly serious. We've already seen stagnant wages while the wealthiest among us get wealthier, and without these protections that distance gets further while Americans work even harder for less take home dollars. We have to make sure we allow more American families prosper, not less."

October 29th - Barnstorming and Town Halls in New Hampshire
October 30th - Barnstorming and Town Halls in New Hampshire
October 31st - Barnstorming in South Carolina
November 1st - Barnstorming in South Carolina
November 2nd - Meeting in Chicago
November 3rd - Barnstorming and Meet and Greets in Iowa
November 4th - Barnstorming and Meet and Greets in Iowa

Other Jerry Brown Events This Week
- Interview with Chuck Todd on the 31st
- Big Speech on labor rights on the 1st
- Endorsement from Mayor Garcia on the 2nd
- Farm Bureau Luncheon on the 4th
- Opening more campaign headquarters in South Carolina
- Small ad buy in the first three primary states

Excerpt from Chuck Todd

"Chuck, voters are looking for someone who can take the reigns of this country honorably and responsibly, and when I look at the GOP field, I see no one who is like that. Are we gonna get another son of a Bush? The Democratic field looks a lot better, but I believe I am the only candidate who can combine experienced leadership and progessive policy so that we can actually get things done in Washington. A lot of my fellow candidates can't do it."

Excerpt from Iowa Farm Bureau Luncheon

"As much as I want to agree with you all, I know in my heart of hearts I have to stick with my gut. The way farm subsidies are currently built, they favor big Agro and do little for small farms that actually need the money. Under a Brown administration, that would change. By allowing small farms room to grow, we help those in poverty and grow the economy. If I don't win the support of you fine people because of that, I'm okay with it. An old dog can't learn new tricks."
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2015, 10:24:41 PM »

New Endorsements:

Lisa Murkowski:
...Dan Quayle is exact what this country, and what this party needs right now, a leader, who is strong in his convictions and knows how to work not only with his whole party, but also across the aisle in order to get things done. With him at the helm, we will have a strong president and our country will prosper. (Barnstorming Iowa)

Elizabeth Dole:
I know what it is like to work to pass legislation in this country, and so does Dan Quayle, he is not a rabble rouser like others in this race, instead he is a doer, a real consensus maker, a man of the people, and will lead this country to prosperity through unity. (Barnstorming South Carolina)

Linda Lingle:
As a Republican Governor in a very blue state I can sort those who just want to make a point and those who want to make a difference and get things done. Dan Quayle is the one who wants to make a real difference. He is the president that America needs right now, not a divisive leader, but a unifier! (Barnstorming New Hampshire)

John Cornyn:
Dan Quayle represents something different than all the other candidates, he represents a vision for America, a vision not of radicalism, but of bringing people together, to make sure this country can survive another 200 years. He represents every facet of the Republican party, he represents rural America, he represents conservative convictions, and that is what we need right now. (Barnstorming South Carolina)

Shelley Moore Capito
Only one man can bring us victory in November, only one man can unity the party, only one man can unite the nation, and that man is Dan Quayle! A proven leader, he is the experience we need while still offering the conservatism that will bring us prosperity! (Barnstorming Iowa)

Other Surrogates:
Fmr. Gov. Mitt Romney (2012 Nominee): Barnstorming Iowa
Gov. Larry Hogan: Barnstorming New Hampshire
Gov. Rick Snyder: Barnstorming Iowa
Gov. Charlie Baker: Barnstorming New Hampshire
Fmr. Governor Mitch Daniels: Barnstorming Iowa
Governor Mike Pence: Barnstorming Iowa
Senator Dan Coats: Meeting with Donors
Fmr. Senator Dick Lugar: Made Finance Chair, meeting with donors
Fmr. Congressman Ben Quayle: Barnstorming Nevada
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2015, 10:50:56 PM »

Press Release

Senator Manchin has been with family in Charleston, WV over the past week due to a death in the family. We thank the press for respecting the Manchin family during this difficult time.

Joe Manchin for President: Schedule for October 29-November 4

Senator Manchin's plans in Iowa for this week

October 29th
Flight to Iowa
Meet and Greet in Keosauqua, Iowa
Forum with Supporters at the Van Buren County Courthouse
Town Hall in Fairfield, Iowa

Questioner: "You keep saying that you're the candidate that can break up dysfunction in Washington. Why do you think you can achieve this?

Sen. Manchin: "What we've seen time and again in our government, we just keep electing the same old democrats and republicans who are always going at eachother's throats. In West Virginia and as a Senator, I've always been a voice of reason as well as a consensus builder among my colleagues. I'm a different kind of candidate, one that can break through the divide that we've seen for so very long."

October 30th
Meeting with the Jefferson County Farm Bureau
Rally in Wattumwa, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Eddyville, Iowa
Forum on Farm Issues in Bloomfield, Iowa

"People like Governor Brown, Hillary Clinton, and Secretary Kerry are coming around here saying repeatedly that they care about people like you. Well I'm here to say that they are beholden to Wall Street lobbyists and special interests at every turn. As President, I will listen to your voice and get the government working for the little guy again!"

October 31st
Senate Duties

November 1st
Constituent Service in WV
Interview on This Week

Stephanopoulos: "It has been recently reported that ISIS is launching an offensive against Baghdad, and you've put forward what some would call "dovish" views. What do you think should be done about this?

Manchin: "Well, George, this issue is a Middle East issue. I've been putting together an agenda that will work for Americans here at home during this campaign. I believe that we have partially created the quagmire that is the Middle East and that if we continue to intervene more and more issues will just keep coming up. What I would say is: create stability in the region with diplomatic cooperation and to continue to keep our promise to the Iraqi government. However, dependence should not be fostered. As president, I would work to create a self-sustaining situation in the Middle East in order to focus our resources on the issues that really matter to Americans."

November 2nd
Meeting with Appanoose County Democrats
Meet and Greet in Albia, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Chariton, Iowa
Meeting with the Wayne County Farm Bureau

November 3rd
Forum on Money in Politics with Senator Jon Tester in Manchester, New Hampshire
Rally in Concord, New Hampshire
Meeting with New Hampshire Democrats
Flight to South Carolina

"The situation after the disastrous Supreme Court decisions that overruled centuries of precedent has created an untenable situation in which candidate are raising billions, yes you heard that right, billions in order to get elected president. Where do you reckon those billions are coming from?

November 4th
Rally in Charleston, South Carolina
Town Hall with Steve Beshear on Social Policy
Meet and Greet in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Tour of Battlefields in Ninety Six, South Carolina with Fmr. Gov. Jim Hodges

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2015, 11:10:58 PM »

DEVELOPING...

OOC: Holy Hell... what happened here (and who's playing as Walker again?)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #214 on: April 08, 2015, 11:25:53 PM »

DEVELOPING...

Spamage is. OOC (just in case Manchin doesn't get caught reveling in this): I like updates like this to get some more spice into the game. I certainly hope that Walker doesn't die.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2015, 12:01:49 AM »

DEVELOPING...

Spamage is. OOC (just in case Manchin doesn't get caught reveling in this): I like updates like this to get some more spice into the game. I certainly hope that Walker doesn't die.

This event occurred per my request. Tongue

CNN graphics tomorrow Wink
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2015, 12:46:12 AM »

Campaign Schedule:  October 29, 2015 - November 4, 2015

Thursday, Oct 29:  IOWA
Davenport    -  Town Hall with Mayor Gluba on "Reforming Education for the Future" on steps of City Hall
Fort Madison - Rally with Mayor Randolph on "Security, Foreign Policy, and our Military at large" at historic Fort Madison
Ottumwa       - Town Hall at Indian Hills Community College on "Reforming Student Loan Debt"
                       - Speech at Cargill Factory on "Workforce Development"

Friday, Oct 30:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Manchester   - Rally at Union Station on "Re-building our Infrastructure" 
Rochester      - Attend fund-raiser performance in Historic Opera House, Questions to follow on "Promoting the Arts in Today's Society"             
Berlin             - Rally at Jericho Mountain State Park on "Protecting our Environment and Wildlife"

Saturday, Oct 31:  SOUTH CAROLINA
Columbia     - Rally on steps of State Capitol with Mayor Benjamin - "Civil Rights in the 21st Century - Challenges and Victories"
Charleston   - Dinner fundraiser and Speech - "Creating Jobs in the 21st Century"
                     - Charleston Democratic Party Halloween "Haunted Tour" of Historic District

Sunday, Nov 1:  SOUTH CAROLINA
Charleston   - Attend reformation service at Circular Congregational Church (historic church)
Conway       - Speech at Coastal Community College on "Education, Technology, and Jobs"
Sumter        - Visit to Shaw Air Force Base and Speech on "Promoting Veterans' Health"

Monday, Nov 2: FLORIDA
Tampa         - Rally with Mayor Buckhorn at Ybor City's Famous 7th Ave on "Local Government's Role in Sustainability"
Miami         -  Rally on steps of Miami-Dade County Courthouse on "Urban Issues and the Economy"
                    - Lecture at Florida International University on "Education for our Future"

Tuesday, Nov 3:  IOWA
Des Moines    - Rally on Griffin Pedestrian Bridge with Mayor Frank Cownie on "Addressing the Infrastructure Needs of the 21st Century"
                       - TV appearance on local TV channel - "Water Management"
Iowa City        - Rally on University of Iowa campus on "Innovation and Water Management"

Wednesday, Nov 4: WASHINGTON, D.C.
U.S. Congress - Congressional duties
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2015, 12:49:36 AM »

Castro Campaign Announcement -
The Castro Campaign has just learned of an attack on Governor Walker in Iowa. We here in Texas, and I hope I speak for the entire U.S., when I wish the Walkers my condolences, and say they shall be in our prayers.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2015, 04:51:11 AM »

Donald Trump Campaign Schedule October 29-November 4

October 29
Barnstorming in Iowa
Meet and Greet in Iowa
Dinner with supporters in Iowa

October 30
Meet and Greet in Iowa
Flight to New Hampshire
Barnstorming in New Hampshire
Meet and Greet in New Hampshire
Rally and speech in New Hampshire

October 31

Flight to Nevada
Meet and Greet in Nevada

November 1
Barnstorming in Nevada
Town hall in Nevada
Rally in Nevada

November 2
Meet and Greet in Nevada
Flight to South Carolina
Meet and Greet in South Carolina
Barnstorming in South Carolina
Flight to New Hampshire

November 3

November 4
Town hall in New Hampshire
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2015, 06:25:35 PM »

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2015, 06:48:17 PM »

Obviously, we in the political community are in shock after the senseless assassination of Governor Walker. While this was a political act, this could have been prevented if the Secret Service was up to the job of protecting all of our candidates running for President on both sides of aisle. If they could not protect one candidate, there is little reason to believe they can protect others, and a massive restructuring of the Secret Service is needed immediately. We also, of course need to find out who did this, what their motives are, and whether they connections to any Domestic and International terrorist organizations. We need to be able to help the new Governor, Rebecca Kleefisch with an orderly transition, make it clear that she will get assistance if needed, and we need to give the Walker family, Tonette and Alex, a shoulder to cry on, because they have lost a husband and father, and those are some the hardest losses to digest of anyone, and even more so when they're victims of something so senseless. 
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2015, 07:11:59 PM »

Statement from the Paul Campaign
We are greatly shocked, saddened, and horrified at the assassination of Governor Walker and wish his family well in this trying time. Political violence has no place in America, and we look forward to his assassin feeling the full weight of American justice.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2015, 08:17:00 PM »

Castro Campaign Announcement -
Governor Walker's passing is shocking news for all citizens, and all people of Wisconsin, and America. Governor Walker dedicated his time to public service, to his work, and to the people. Now, hearing the news that he is gone, shall be a great burden on us, as Texans, as humans, and as Americans. We must not forget what Governor Walker strove for and what can be admired on both sides of the political aisle, which I hope to work for in this campaign. Now, as I speak here, I am reminded that we need to not look at what has been taken away from us, but what has been left behind. God Bless Governor Walker, and God Bless the United States of America!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2015, 08:34:18 PM »

Joe Manchin for President - Press Release

Both America and this campaign are in mourning. This is a national travesty that must be investigated and this assassin must be brought to justice. Now is not the time for political calls for action but a time to remember Governor Walker and to pray for his family. Out of respect for Governor Walker and his family, the Manchin campaign will be suspended over the next week.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2015, 09:32:53 PM »

Quayle Campaign Statement
We are deeply shocked and saddened at the death of Governor Walker, he was a great governor, and a great member of the party. My family and the entire staff here at the Quayle campaign offer our condolences to the Walker family, and we are keeping them in our prayers.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies